Author Topic: JediTray  (Read 9491 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
JediTray
« on: September 13, 2008, 09:46:47 AM »
I hate to do this - really, really hate to do it - but I feel like I have no choice.

I shipped 2 McQ figures to JediTray around 8/20, and he received them on 8/23. He was supposed to send me some accessories for a 12" Sandtrooper. Yes, just accessories - the backpack and pauldron. I have to this day received nothing. I have sent several messages, asking if they have been shipped or when they will ship, and I have NEVER even gotten a message back. All the info I get from him comes from his mysterious postings in the forum, where he says he's "trying to get the money to pay for shipping some packages out" to some people here that purchased items from him. And that he's including "extras" that will make up for the wait. I highly doubt that, seeing as it will be a MONTH in another week. Unless he's sending my figures back with the items I wanted, it won't be worth it.

Hey 'Tray, what about that $47 you sent to Donna late last month/early this month?? Don't you think you should have used THAT money to ship out packages instead of spending it on more stuff?

At this point, I don't even want the Sandtrooper accessories. Just send back my 2 McQ figures. And thanks for nothing.

If you are waiting for items from JediTray, please post here.

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
Re: JediTray
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 12:17:39 PM »
You know, life happens.  Life is that thing that happens and gets in the way of things we want to do.  I have NEVER cheated anyone, nor do I plan to start.  I tried my best to let everyone know what was going on before Hurricane Ike came.  If you're not satisfied with that, then I am sorry.  Also, the figures were opened and will NOT be returned, but I WILL send what I am supposed to out AS SOON AS I CAN.  This place is a shambles, and it will be some time before all the postal branches, UPS Stores, and all of that are back up and running.  4 MILLION people without power is a serious thing.  Sometimes, things happen that are just plain out of our control, jokabofe.  Do you REALLY think I LIKE having deals in limbo??  Well, I DON'T.

Now that I know where I stand here, I am reverting to an occasional lurker status.  I will NO LONGER be offering any kind of news, help, spell-checking, etc.  Since there are obviously hard feelings and NO understanding here, I sure as hell don't want any part of it.

For those expecting things from me, I advise you to contact me via E-MAIL with the specifics and your name and mailing address.  I will NOT be coming by this forum as often anymore.

For the record jokabofe, you need to learn PATIENCE before splattering someone all over the forum.  S**T HAPPENS.  I am still waiting on a couple packages from a YEAR ago, and I'm cool with it.  Why?  Because those people have LIVES and things happen.  Because they would drop a note or a post from time to time.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »
All I'm saying is that you kept posting you had no money to mail people's stuff out. I sent you a package on 8/20 and expected my package at the same time. If you didn't have money or time to send at that point, why not just tell me that? I would have waited to send my end of the trade until you could stand up to your end. But making a trade and getting someone's stuff and then NOT sending your end for almost a month is bulls**t. And there's no excuse except that you're an a**h**e. End of story.

But you kept posting about not having any money. Yet, somehow, you managed to send Donna almost $50 for stuff for yourself?? That's a bunch of bulls**t. You need to learn about responsibilities, and I don't want to hear about some bulls**t about a hurricane. If you would have sent my s**t out when you were supposed to, it wouldn't even be an issue.

And just FYI - I sent at least 4 messages asking where my package was. I got NO messages in response, only posts on the forum. I find it very odd that while we were working out our trade you were responding to my messages within minutes, but once I sent my end of the trade you pretty much ignore my messages.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:26:15 PM by jokabofe »

They whisperin about us

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »
And now you're just going to disappear and not resurface. Not that I'm shocked by this. It's what scammers do. I've officially just chalked this up for a loss, so don't bother sending anything. But I highly suggest that ANYONE that sent this a**h**e money - and paid for shipping - that hasn't gotten a package yet, contact your post office and start the process of filing mail fraud charges. And then contact JediTray's local police department.

Good luck getting your stuff.

They whisperin about us

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »
I think it's time to take this dispute off the boards for resolution. You guys are both valued members of the community and I think cooler heads need to step in and prevail. Enough of the name calling, finger pointing and negativity. That's not what we're about, so please whatever has got this situation where it is, steer away from it and move things back towards the realm of being civil. Is it really worth all this over $20 worth of stuff? Seriously fellas, it's just not that serious.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 12:50:59 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »
You are still going to get your stuff, jokabofe.  Whether or not you choose to accept the contents of the package is on you.  I am not going to resort to your brand of name calling.

So, here we go for those keeping score.  I am WELL AWARE and owe:

jokabofe - 12" Sandtrooper parts

fishboy_254 - LEGO Mini sets

SHB033196 - Loose 12" Han, Wicket, C-3PO

If I missed anyone, please E-MAIL me from my profile.  I am NOT hiding.  I am NOT a scammer.  Things and circumstances happen that are beyond ALL of our control.  I took a financial hit that was not expected (nobody's business on the specifics), and am reeling from it.  Hey, life happens and these are TOYS we're talking about.  I know what my obligation is, and I sincerely apologize for the wait.  I will notify each and every one of you when your stuff is on the way, and as mentioned before, you will all have some bonuses packed-in for your trouble.  Yes, that even includes you, jokabofe.  Collect and be happy.  These transactions are not the be-all end-all of the universe!  I WILL NOT FORGET YOU GUYS.  By the way, as a "moderator", you should know better than to post such adolescent and insulting posts in a public forum, about TOYS no less.

-JT
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 02:36:14 PM by JediTray »

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 02:42:45 PM »
By the way, as a "moderator", you should know better than to post such adolescent and insulting posts in a public forum, about TOYS no less.

Oh, I see. If the members here were doing what they were supposed to be doing, and not trying to get over on people, I wouldn't have to make those kind of posts. But obviously, that's not the case here, is it.

But you're going to tell me that it's now somehow MY fault that you didn't fulfill your obligations to the members here that sent you money? The members that purchased items from you and sent you money to pay for shipping, but somehow you have no money to ship their stuff?? That's because you spent the money to buy more stuff for yourself. And yes, if you spent the money on food, or to pay bills, I'm sure that everyone would be understand to that. But you didn't. You took people's money and spent it on more toys.

Everyone is having financial hardships. You're not alone. I'm unemployed at the moment.

If you can't fulfill your end of a deal, either selling or trading, then you shouldn't be offering your stuff to anyone.

They whisperin about us

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 03:34:44 PM »
I am trying to maintain my composure here, so I'll be brief.

jokabofe, you DO NOT know the circumstances in which things occured here, nor do I owe anyone an explanation, other than what I said.  I do not care what you say to the contrary.  I did NOT use ANY of the money received from folks for packages to deal with Donna.  Period.  How could you possibly ASSUME that is what I did?  Just because you are insolent and impatient, does NOT mean that events transpire the way that you BELIEVE they did.  That is complete crap and you know it.  I repeat, the money sent to Donna was NOT from other transactions, nor is where it came from ANY of yours or anybody else's business.  I will say however, since you keep hounding on the subject, thinking you have something on me, that the money order was not purchased by me, or with my money.  I do not care if you believe it or not, but it is the truth.  You keep saying that I am a scammer and trying to get over on people?  Then why the hell would I even be trying to calmly type out what the truth is here?  Also, I have already said that an emergency situation came up that exhausted my money supply.  It sounds to me like you are continuing to insult me because you hope to make me mad enough to play into your games and then not send your package.  There is no need for this, Dave.  I am asking you to please stop the name calling.  I said what I was going to do, and I am going to adhere to it.  I'm sorry that it's not right now yesterday, but it will be done.  Please stop this.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 03:36:50 PM by JediTray »

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 03:43:51 PM »
By the way, I have made one of the items that I plan on including with my packages available for download.  If you know your way around torrents and how to burn DVD's, you can get it now without waiting.

You can download it HERE, and my handle there is "ProfessorSocks."

If you don't know how to do this, I will send it to you on DVD with your package.  Just let me know.

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 09:33:56 PM »
Just to let everyone know, my package arrived today from JediTray!
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »
Time for an update.

Yes, I received my items from JediTray today.

However, IMO it still took way too long for this trade to be completed, and in that interest I have to say that I still need to put this down as a negative trade. 7+ weeks - almost two months - is just way too long to wait. Sure, he included the entire 12" Sandtrooper instead of just the accessories, as well as a DVD that he made. But still, almost 2 months is not a good trade IMO. I agree that maybe it should have been handled better, but what's done is done, can't be undone.

If you plan on trading with JediTray, be prepared to wait. I shipped my items out on August 20th and received my items on October 9th.

They whisperin about us

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 11:53:03 AM »
That is COMPLETELY unfair, Dave.  What happened was a fluke and is NOT common in my dealings.  I have tried and tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and hoped that you would stop the negativity campaign, and any normal, completely sane person (e.g. EVERYONE ELSE I DEALT WITH) did not come out and publicly attack me.

I THOUGHT that PERHAPS this war was over, but apparently not.  You sir, are full of it.

As for anyone else that is, has, or will be even thinking of trading with me, please don't let this isolated incident with this jackass sway you in the wrong direction.  I have a proven reputation across the Internet spanning over TEN YEARS of great trades, sales, and purchases.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »
I'm sorry that you think it's unfair.

But regardless, that's how I feel. And like it or not, I am entitled to my opinion. And I feel that I should let others know what has taken place.

You sir, are full of it.

How, exactly, am I "full of it"?

These are just the facts. No name calling. No immature behavior. Just the facts. Do you dispute any of the facts that I've posted? Do you dispute the fact that I shipped my end of a trade on August 20th and received my end of the trade on October 9th? I've already stated that I could have handled it better, but the facts remain.

As for anyone else that is, has, or will be even thinking of trading with me, please don't let this isolated incident with this jackass sway you in the wrong direction.  I have a proven reputation across the Internet spanning over TEN YEARS of great trades, sales, and purchases.

Yes, it may have been a one time incident. You may have 10+ years of great trades, but THIS is how OUR trade worked out. And that's that. If you are happy waiting 7+ weeks for a trade to come in, than that's you. You and I are obviously very different people.

They whisperin about us

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 12:33:16 PM »
I'm not leaving negative feedback for Tray, since I did receive my package today and everything was in the exact condition as promised. So on that note, thank you JT for delivering as promised, and I must say the communication after the pot had been stirred, has been excellent. However, I also cannot leave positive feedback, as 6 weeks + is simply too long to wait after mailing out a money order. And I do understand when issues come up. s**t, I've been a donkey several times and took too long too mail something out, just not to this degree. And in our case, it was not a trade, it was a purchase, where I paid for the shipping above and beyond the cost of the toys. Therefore, being short of funds for shipping should not have been an issue, since that was included in the total.

At the end of the day, I received my toys and my daughter will be thrilled to finally have her baby ewok. If JT can deliver in the future like he has in the last 10 days, then I would not hesitate to recommend him to other people, nor be afraid to buy from again.

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »
You and I are obviously very different people.

Damn right we are, and thank goodness for that.  I definitely wouldn't want to be someone like you.

Understood, SHB033196.  I'm glad your package made it safely.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 01:02:54 PM »
You and I are obviously very different people.

Damn right we are, and thank goodness for that.  I definitely wouldn't want to be someone like you.

There is so much I want to say right now... but I'll be nice. For once.

Understood, SHB033196.  I'm glad your package made it safely.

So, why is it "understood" that Steve was unhappy, but it's a whole other story with me? The fact that I'm unhappy makes me the bad guy? I don't get it... or you. I'm just glad I'm done with you.

They whisperin about us

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 04:52:57 PM »
As far as Steve goes, he was NOT a WHINY ASS LITTLE NANCY BOY, nor did he drag things into public view when it should have been handled PROPERLY by PM, you jerk!

Ooh ooh ooh, I want the last word!  Please Dave, DON'T reply!   ::)

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 05:29:06 PM »
f**k you.

They whisperin about us

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »
ROTFFLMFAO!  I KNEW you couldn't resist!  LOSER!

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »
 ;D

:middlefinger:

They whisperin about us

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008, 06:09:47 PM »
Back atcha, jagoff!

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 06:14:57 PM »
Keep flapping your gums till you're blue in the face, the fact remains:

7+ weeks to ship items is not a good practice. End of story.

Call me all the names you feel the need to. Get it out of your system. And then, grow up.

They whisperin about us

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 06:17:50 PM »
You are such an idiot.  I never disputed the facts.  What I have a problem with is, moderators, oh excuse me, EX moderators (thank God!) like you that make a public spectacle out of things that should have been handled elsewhere.  THAT is why YOU need to GROW UP.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »
You keep saying that I should have handled it privately. Well, go check your messages. I sent at least 4 asking for info. Got no response. And hey, look at what Steve posted - you know, that guy who was mad at it taking 6 weeks to ship but it was okay? He said this:

I must say the communication after the pot had been stirred, has been excellent

So basically, until I called you out, you weren't answering ANYONE's messages. What else would you have me do?

They whisperin about us

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »
Heh heh heh, yeah, THAT's how it happened.  Dude, get a life.  Since you obviously cannot take the hint and absolutely have to have the last word, this will be my last post in this thread.  So, feel free to continue with your asshat comments and telling what you'd like people to believe is the truth.  I simply do not care.  The fact that this has carried on for this long without being deleted is a testament not only to you since you are no longer a staffer, but to this forum as a whole.

So, go ahead, laugh it up.  You stick to your truth, I'll stick to mine.

Anyone outside of jokaBOOF here, please take note that this was an isolated incident.  Please do not let this idiot's ramblings damage any potential trades or correspondence with me.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 10:21:18 PM »
Well, it seems that JediTray is at it again... this time at ANOTHER forum, where I guess he felt he could find more victims that didn't know who he was or how he operated... does this story (down near the bottom, last 3 or 4 posts) sound familiar? I hate to bump such an old thread that had died down (and to link to RS) but I felt that this deserved to be seen...

PLUS there was this incident at a Star Trek forum, which ALSO sounds vaguely familiar... 'took him almost a year to come up with $50 for a down payment'...

And NOW, I've even uncovered more "bad news" about JediTray... not only is he pulling the same scam as he did here, taking people's money and not sending items, but he's been on a bit of a buying spree on ebay...

With ebay's new policy, you can't actually see who wins and item because all winners names are "3***h" and the like, but if you go to his feedback page you will see that he has bought/paid for/received feedback for:

$300 for a vintage Sandcrawler
$50 for a Playmates BORG Cube
$50 for a vintage Map Room Indy (he even got screwed on that one, way overpriced LOL)
$50 for the BORG Sphere

and the list goes on... just click on some of his feedback and you'll see that he's spent hundreds of dollars recently, all the while taking people's money at other forums and not sending them their stuff.

It's a shame that people like this are even allowed to become members at website like this, that are supposed to be about helping one another out, not helping yourself to other people's money.

They whisperin about us

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 11:13:03 PM »
I hate to respond but I feel I need to on this. This guy is SICK, is all I can say. Does anyone know what they USED to do to people like this 100years ago.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 06:48:43 AM »
he still owes me a few bucks as well   :P

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »

What? For real??

They whisperin about us

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 10:37:01 AM »
Dave, I wouldn't let that slide, no matter how small the amount of money he owes you. Because according to this list he's been on a bit of a spending spree with everybody's money. From March 21st thru April 6th, he's spent over $650 on items from ebay... but yet he still told this buyer at RS that he couldn't afford to ship the items.

I can't stand people who take advantage of others, and who take their money without sending any goods, or ask for items and then don't pay for them. But I love how he's always the victim, and it was somehow MY fault that it took 7+ weeks to send the items from our trade (probably because he spent all the money he had at ebay) and still took 6+ weeks to send Ben's and Steve's items that he sold them, even though THEY PAID for shipping.

The fact that I'm seeing the same behavior from him again at other places just solidifies my feelings that this guy is nothing but a piece of s**t scam artist, and ANYBODY that felt sorry for him and all his bulls**t sob stories got taken just as much as those he took money and/or goods from. I hope he gets banned from every Star Wars and Star Trek and toy website out there, and I'll do whatever I can to "make it so".

They whisperin about us

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 11:30:17 AM »

What? For real??

for a figure i sold him, he sent payment and I sent the figure the same day, but he forgot to include the shipping I quoted, so I'm out all of about $4-5 or so.....that was early before he started falling thru on you guys, because we had an agreement that he would make up the difference on our next deal, but that never happened

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 11:41:24 AM »
I'd have to chalk that up as lucky for you. I feel a little at fault that I didn't warn other websites. Pretty sad when people prey on the good will for other people. I know more than a few of us thought Tray was OK for a bit. I'm deeply saddened to see this, but jokabofe was right.  :-\

In light of this I have decided to add a negative point as Dave requested previously as well as one for Starfox for a total of two negative points. He has also been banned from our community. I hope that's enough to let people know not to deal with this person.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 12:00:42 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 12:19:38 PM »
but he forgot to include the shipping I quoted

Yeah, I'm sure he "forgot". This a**h**e really seems to have a problem with paying for shipping, no matter which way a package is going. If you take a look at EVERY transaction that he has had a problem with, it's always "I can't afford to ship it to you right now" and in your case "I can't afford to have it shipped to me right now, but send it anyway".

They whisperin about us

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »
A d**k, this JediTray, is.    <in Yoda's voice>   :smileyfinger:

cuyvaldar

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 08:40:46 PM »
Im really glad I didn't buy anything from him, like I was going too. :pray:

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2009, 12:11:15 AM »
he was going to buy some stuff from me (Batman movie figs) and he kept on saying I don't have the money. then he said his friend bought the one for him so he only wanted the one. I never heard back from him. So I returned them just in time to get my money back. seeing that others have had problems with him it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »
We'll let's just let this dog lie Troops. I'm going to lock this one down and I'm sure Jokabofe has put the word out. I think its safe to say anyone would know this isn't a person you'd want to make a deal with. Which is pretty sad because for a second there I thought he was a pretty decent dood.  :-\ :(