Author Topic: Jedilukes  (Read 2163 times)

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
Jedilukes
« on: May 19, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »
Once again I hate to do this, but I have to put Jedilukes up on the bad feedback thread.  I paid for quite a decent amount of vehicles and some hasbro 12" figures over 2 months ago and never received shipment.  A month in he emails me and tells me he is in the process of moving and my stuff will ship out that week....here a month later and WTF??  I just wish people would be up front if they have issues come up.
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: Jedilukes
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 07:33:36 AM »
I will attempt to intervene and see what the problem is. Until this matter is clear this thread is open. If anyone else has had issues with this person, please let us know. Otherwise do NOT comment as we don't need the thread congested with "one time I had a bad trade".
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »
I did persue the matter with paypal and escalated it to a claim.  The case has been closed and ruled in my favor, yet they are currently unable to offer me a refund because his account doesn't have the sufficient funds to cover such refund. 
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline Nighttrain

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 03:43:33 AM »
I know you said try to stay on topic but:

fishboy paypal gave me that line of BS one time too...I thought we were supposed to be protected? Anyways, I went to my credit card company and they gave me money back, then I got an email from paypal saying why'd you do that?? I never responded to that email and still have my account.

good luck!