Author Topic: Bunker Duty:  (Read 4105 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Bunker Duty:
« on: April 16, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »
As many of you Troops know, I've made it no secret I plan to get back out on the road this year. We hope if any of you plan to attend these events, you might be willing to donate some of your time to serve in our Bunker. Please send me a PM if interested, available or have any questions.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re: Bunker Duty:
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 08:46:54 AM »
if you ever roll your yankee ass down south, you'll get my help hoss....just don't park in the petunia's  ;)

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »
It's safe to say if you ever get your ass out here for SMF that you can count on at least a couple of Jawa's to help you run things.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 06:12:43 PM »
Well IF their was ANYTHING out here in ALA, you can COUNT on me as well just as long as its not freakin 4hr drive either. Either way, I'd do my part thats for sure.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »
It's safe to say if you ever get your ass out here for SMF that you can count on at least a couple of Jawa's to help you run things.

Wormie you didn't know we are the bunker for SMF. lol Spice wants me to build a bunker east. Because he knows his trucker butt will never make it out here. lol

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 09:24:06 PM »
Spice wants me to build a bunker east. Because he knows his trucker butt will never make it out here. lol

Not really, I was pretty close to coming LAST year but came up a couple hundo short at the last minute. Story of my life.  :-\
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 08:18:33 AM »
Wormie you didn't know we are the bunker for SMF. lol Spice wants me to build a bunker east.

Oh I'm well aware of that! Now that he'll have Anthony's Urban Assault Vehicle, I expect him to be out here every November.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »
I'm not sure I actually "have" it yet, but we have a plan or two in the works for the hate tank!  :)

Offline Old Jedi

• Premium
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +13/-0
  • Death to all scalpers!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »
Hey spice, If Sandtroopers ever comes to the DFW area you can count me in.  Also if you ever need someone to set up a bunker, just let me know, I would be glad to man it. I'm sure any Troopers in this area  wouldn't mind lending a hand.
Wal-Mart toy dept. you will never find a more wretched hive of scalpers and villainy, We must be cautious.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 11:50:17 AM »
We're strongly considering appearing at Dallas Fan Days. Now if I can just find me a big enough belt buckle, hat and some really nice chaps I think I'll be all set! I'll keep ya posted if we DO confirm for the SW!  :D 8)  YEEEEE HAAA or Yippee Kii yay?   8) 8)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »
get your chaps form one of the Village People and you should be fine hoss  ;)   and it's YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 05:22:08 PM »
We got more than a few at our station this weekend as we are well staffed and have plenty of ground forces to help us kick up some dust!

Offline Boba Binks

• VIP
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +12/-0
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo.
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 10:57:08 AM »
Bunker is operating at max capacity and making an impact here in Kansas.
<br />Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty  Hunter on Naboo.<br /><br />View my Sandtroopers.com <a href=\\\\\\\"http://djsyczylo.net/sandtroopers/STPortfolio.htm\\\\\\\" target=\\\\\\\"_blank\\\\\\\">Portfolio</a>.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 11:03:55 AM »
the clips look good guys!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 06:00:56 PM »
Our Troopers in the Chicagoland area please let me know if you might want to do some bunker duty for our upcoming operations after Celebration V.  Hayydeee haaay, baby don't you wanna go?  8) >:D :D ;) ;D