Author Topic: Clone Wars Animated Movie  (Read 44917 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
Clone Wars Animated Movie
« on: August 14, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »
OK, since this opens tomorrow, I figured it was time to get a thread going in the prequel movie section.

Who's going tonight at midnight? Are you waiting till tomorrow? Are you not going till next week?

And do you think this is as big of an event as the other prequel films or do you think because it's an animated feature that it won't do as well?

Personally, I'm going first show tomorrow morning. My girlfriend works all day today from 8:30am to 6:30pm and I don't think she'll want to sit through a movie tonight at midnight  :P

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re: Clone Wars Animated Movie
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:52:07 PM »
I am off next week, so it will be on Monday or Tuesday.  There is no way this will bring in the $$$ megabucks that the other flicks did.  I do not think anyone will go back to see this 3, 4 or more times like the last movies.

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »
I am off next week, so it will be on Monday or Tuesday.  There is no way this will bring in the $$$ megabucks that the other flicks did.  I do not think anyone will go back to see this 3, 4 or more times like the last movies.

I concur with this sentiment 100%. I also think the "casual" SW fan is going to be disinterested, reducing the ticketbuyer base to hardcore fans and younglings. It'll open strong based off of these numbers and the hardcore guys going to see it a few times, but I wouldn't expect this movie to do over 150 million and that's probably a long shot.

Offline IMAJEDI

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »
  I'm actually going to do the midnight show solo. My wife (she refused) and son can't go because of Friday work and school. We'll go again as a family to a Saturday matinee.
  I can't find a friend that is willing to go. They either don't want to use time off Friday or brave the work day as a zombie like I will. (my boss is on vacation this week, so making it one sleepy Friday won't be too bad. Long naps at lunch do wonders!) >:D

For me, its almost a tradition thing. I went to each of the Special Editions at midnight, then each prequel; so this is almost a must for me.

COME ON....Its STAR WARS!

Offline CommanderNaruto

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 02:44:12 PM »
Ill try and take my nephew to the midnite viewing for his birthday, maybe get him the clone voice changing helmet thats on sale at TRU for 23.99
Datteybayo!

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 03:18:44 PM »
I'll be seeing this either at midnight tonight or tomorrow after work. I'll also be taking my son and nephew on Saturday morning to see it as well. Honestly I'm surprised that there are midnight showings. I really didn't think there would be that much demand for it.

I agree with Fox, no way this makes even close to what any of the others make. I'd honestly be surprised if this breaks the $100M mark. I also don't expect it to last long in the theaters, 2-3 weeks tops.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »
I will see it twice maybe three times I am going to the midnight show tonight with a couple other troopers and then hitting it with another trooper tomorrow and tomorrow evening.

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 07:26:06 PM »
I got tickets for snowtroopermonk and I for the midnight showing.

Offline CommanderNaruto

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 07:36:06 PM »
Ah, a farewell movie, hope you guys have fun, Good luck Gorko
Datteybayo!

Offline Taurs

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
  • I will do what i must
    • Jedi Collectors Sanctum
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
I am going today with my sister (its already friday morning in the UK thats why i say today) and i cant wait, im sure itll be good despite the bad reviews.
"Once more the sith will rule the galaxy....once the hobbitses are dead!"

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 10:38:21 PM »
I'm going Saturday because a buddy of mine wants to go figure hunting and game hunting as well. So Saturday will be my day with the lil lady.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline DarthJay

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
    • Thrash Magazine
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 12:18:09 AM »
Just got back, it was awesome. My brother and I laughed at how hyped Plo Koon was and he was only in it for less than 10 seconds hahaha. Met Longshot and Chewykingwookie for some TGIF before. Twas a pleasure gentlemen.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 01:29:05 AM »
Just got back myself, and it was one kick ass movie! I was so psyched when I got out of there, and I can't wait to go back and see it on Saturday with my 3-yr-old son Lucas. This movie, IMO, was much better than Episode I and II, and at times better than III. The script was done exceptionally well, the graphics were superb, and the sound effects & music were top notch as well. One thing I liked a lot about the movie was that at close-up shots, it looked like it was a painting on the big screen, as if you could actually see the brush strokes they used to make the film.

Was there anything I didn't like about the movie? The only thing that I can think of at the moment, is that it was depressing to not see General Grievous in there.

Cannot wait for more Star Wars films/TV shows done just like this! Bravo GL!  :thumbup: :clap:

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 01:29:55 AM »
I liked it too, me and my son went but the other two didn't wanna go because of how tired they were after Batman! I was surprised to see the theatre I was in wasn't to capacity, I didn't expect a sell-out but I thought it'd be more crowded! Either way it wasn't near as bad as some of these jag-off critics said, I was pretty happy with it overall.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 01:44:50 AM »
There were less than 30-40 people in my theater, and it's a HUGE theater so it felt like we had the place to ourselves. Got there an hour early, thinking it was going to be packed with a long line. Instead of just hanging out for an hour, we walked across the parking lot to Rock Bottom for some beer, just before we downed a ton of butter drenched popcorn. Yum!

Offline Darth Doomy-Doom

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 04:15:16 AM »
I must admit, that scathing review on the front page a couple of days ago had me seriously concerned.  Well, all my doubts were for naught.  This was a good movie.

The script was done exceptionally well, the graphics were superb, and the sound effects & music were top notch as well. One thing I liked a lot about the movie was that at close-up shots, it looked like it was a painting on the big screen, as if you could actually see the brush strokes they used to make the film.

Was there anything I didn't like about the movie? The only thing that I can think of at the moment, is that it was depressing to not see General Grievous in there.

I got back just a while ago.  Agreed on the art style...it almost reminded me of super-high-end claymation, or something like it.  Very cool.  I loved the music.  I was taken aback when it started without the classic fanfare, but within three seconds of hearing the new opening crawl, it won me over.  Throughout the film, the (...I dunno, sort of Eastern?) music was pretty cool.  Certainly not what we've come to associate with SW, but very nice nonetheless. 

And we did see Grievous!  Right at the beginning.  Standing next to Dooku. ...not doing anything.  :-\

I thought it dragged on a little bit, but I think I know why: there was no B-Plot.  All the other films have multiple storylines running concurrently.  Granted, it was there a little bit when Anakin and Obi-Wan split up, but they were still both just working on the main plot.  It all came back to Rotta.

I loved all the continuity nods though.  It was getting hard to keep up...and did anyone else catch R2-KT?  It made me go awww and I had to explain it to my party afterwards.

Offline IMAJEDI

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +2/-0
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 06:35:56 AM »
I thought it was actually pretty good. (ask me again later in the day when my exhaustion sets in). Honestly better than I was anticipating. Lots of comedy.

(DON'T READ IF YOU "SPOIL" EASY)
My only qualms...as mentioned above, several characters were on screen for less than a second. (Plo, Greivous, Luminara, and Fisto). Guess that leaves more of the TV show for them to fill.

2nd. No FLOATING YELLLOW WORDS. These is Star Wars, and yellow words float through space! They had a narrator instead?

Lastly, I was excited when they rolled into the shot of Niro the Hutt. Another Hutt was going to be great...then he spoke. Visually he was OK, but could they have found a worse voice? Did he have a little sugar in his tank? He made the Hutts look weak.

The one thing that kept coming to my mind was that Hasbro could really make some cool toys from this film. Maybe two new Hutts?

Offline DarthJay

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
    • Thrash Magazine
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 07:11:57 AM »
Nothing screams "children's toys" like a cross dressing fruitcake blob of slime...

I liked the way Ahsoka and Anakin interact, but you can tell they are setting it up for her to die at the end/some point. I also kind of liked that there was no back story, it just kind of... starts, and everyone just happens to know each other.

I really hope that they just release this on DVD like two weeks before the series starts and start from the end. I don't want to have to go through however many weeks it would take to show those as episodes...

The only thing depressing for me about the movie was the fact that I had to get up during the opening and go make the theater do their job and open the curtains all the way so we could, you know, see the whole picture.

Offline gran3131

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 07:39:12 AM »
Going to go a little later today and can not wait.  Glad to see most of you who have seen it enjoyed it.

Offline Jaask

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +5/-0
  • Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
    • Jedi Knight Jaask
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 07:56:37 AM »
I just saw this this morning and I thought it was great. The ahsoka/anakin connection was cool and some of the droid scenes were so funny. Only qualm, no real grievous appearance. He was just in shot at the start, but we'll probably see more of him in the series. All in all, a great film  ;D
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

Jedimom

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 08:10:27 AM »
My local theatre (5 screens) is not showing Clone Wars!  :dualfinger: So I gotta drive into Lima. That means I probably won't get to see it til tomorrow

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 09:09:20 AM »
I thought it was good.  Mentioned to monk that grievous was in it for 2 seconds and has a wave 1 figure made of him yet dooku was in the whole dang thing and isnt getting a figure till wave 2 or 3.  I thought rex was pretty badass.  I enjoyed it though and will probably watch it again.  Monk passed out as apparently it was past his bedtime so he missed about half the movie lol.  :P

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 10:07:28 AM »
And we did see Grievous!  Right at the beginning.  Standing next to Dooku. ...not doing anything.  :-\

We did, WTF was I doing then, because I totally missed it. Dammit!

I thought it dragged on a little bit, but I think I know why: there was no B-Plot. 

Good point. I didn't think of that while I was watching it, but it was sort of a nice change of pace for the Star Wars films.

I loved all the continuity nods though.  It was getting hard to keep up...and did anyone else catch R2-KT?  It made me go awww and I had to explain it to my party afterwards.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Talk about a huge tribute to Katie and her family.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 10:12:51 AM »
There were tons of tributes to past Star Wars films (which was nice), but I loved Rex and his bad ass army/marines "kick ass and take names" attitude. I also loved it when the clone pilot was flying Anakin, Ahsoka and some clones down to the monestary, and I can't remember exactly what he said but it reminded me of helicopter pilots dropping their soldiers off in Vietnam war movies. I wish I could remember the damn line, but I thought it was a nice tribute to the armed services of our great country.

Offline IMAJEDI

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +2/-0
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 10:22:53 AM »
I thought it was funny how the clones all had different variations of haircuts, trying to be individuals. The red, reverse mohawk?

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 10:26:50 AM »
Just read this a**h**e's review over at Gizmodo, and all he does (and all the commentors) is bash the s**t out of this film. I don't give a s**t what anyone says, but I loved the movie. Fanboy, or not.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 10:53:47 AM »
I wish I could remember the damn line

I believe it was "welcome to paradise" right?
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Boba Binks

• VIP
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +12/-0
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo.
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 11:29:43 AM »
Just got back from this cartoon movie. I thought it was very enjoyable, it had that Star Wars feel to it. I believe most people who like Star Wars will enjoy this cartoon movie.

I will admit I was at first against Anakin having a Padawan but the way they laid it out it worked. I am not ok with it. Makes you wonder what will happen to her before the events of Episode III.

The Clones were cool.
The Droid Army a little to comical but it is geared for kids.
Yes R2-KT is there next to R2-D2. That was a nice touch.
The lightsaber battles were neat. I really like the Anakin -vs- Dooku in the desert, nice.\

One thing I am not to thrilled about is the animation styling for the characters. I think they should have chosen a different style. I am not to keen on that straight line look on many of the characters features. They look like carvings or something.

A very well thought out cartoon movie that I believe will make Star Wars fans happy. I now look forward to the television show.
<br />Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty  Hunter on Naboo.<br /><br />View my Sandtroopers.com <a href=\\\\\\\"http://djsyczylo.net/sandtroopers/STPortfolio.htm\\\\\\\" target=\\\\\\\"_blank\\\\\\\">Portfolio</a>.

Offline Taurs

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
  • I will do what i must
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 11:40:10 AM »
I just got back from seeing this and i loved it. At the beggining i wasnt too sure i would like it, the voice over bit and all that had me worried but as it went on it started to feel like proper star wars. I liked the anakin ashoka stuff a lot it was a nice change and i actually love the style that the film was done in!!! Cant wait for more!!

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 11:42:42 AM »
I saw it last night and I liked it. The only thing I didnt like was the begining with the narrator and without the classic music
"With an army of these, who could defeat us? No one!." -KOTOR 2

Feedback

Offline Taurs

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
  • I will do what i must
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 11:46:13 AM »
That is exactly what i was trying to say, you summed it up better me ;D

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 12:19:23 PM »

We did, WTF was I doing then, because I totally missed it. Dammit!

I'm guessing it was this 'blink and you'll miss it scene from the trailer:

Just read this a**h**e's review...

Who cares, it's just one person's opinion and you remember what they say about opinions, right? ;)

...and did anyone else catch R2-KT? 

I had a feeling she was in it. SW.com had some publicity stills from the movie up on their site a while back and one of them was of R2-D2 & R2-KT standing next to each other.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 12:25:20 PM by DarthWormie »

MY FEEDBACK

cuyvaldar

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 12:40:53 PM »
Im going tonight at 7.40 with the wife and a friend.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 01:11:46 PM »
I saw it this morning at 11:am,first showing.I liked it as well.I was a little dissapointed that we didn't get the dramatic opening sequance that Star wArs was know for.The Star Wars Logo and then the scrolling text and the music was changed very drasicly.Defintatly not John Williams.I don't want to wrech anything for anyone but it is good not ROTS good but good.The movie very entertaining.Overall,it would say a B-.

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 01:19:06 PM »
My local theatre (5 screens) is not showing Clone Wars!  :dualfinger: So I gotta drive into Lima. That means I probably won't get to see it til tomorrow

The theater C-town(what we called Celina in school) is not playing this damn that is odd they used to get all the movies when I was living there.  Then again the theater is behind the times and falling apart when I was there last to see ROTS with my brother. I am surprised that St. Marys or Wapak doesn't have it. Lima isn't too far depending on theater. I probably would have went to Ft. Wayne or Dayton/Fairborn/Beavercreek to see it.

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 01:23:47 PM »
I saw this last night (midnight) with Darthjay and longshot. We met up for a bite to eat and some drinks prior to nice meeting up with fellow troopers. It was good and I enjoyed it a lot. I will say it was way better than I thought it would be. The graphics were cool and the action was good.

I also went with bosskmr this morning saw jimsjedi as I was leaving. I plan on seeing it with darthwormie this evening. Lots of this movie in 24 hrs but you know this will be one of the few times I can do this. So I am taking advantage of it. lol

cuyvaldar

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 01:28:03 PM »
Just read this a**h**e's review over at Gizmodo, and all he does (and all the commentors) is bash the s**t out of this film. I don't give a s**t what anyone says, but I loved the movie. Fanboy, or not.

What a sh1tastic review!

Did he go the Siskel and Ebbert school of movie critics or something?

I haven't seen the movie and Im already liking it, cause this a-hole is no doubt.
1. An anakin hater...I really don't find Anakin whiny in any of the last 2 prequels. He is struggling to live up to tchosen one status, meet Obi-sucks expectations, and deal with the moronic, idolistic, elitest council too boot.

2. Does he really like star wars? I MEAN as a fan, this dude just totally gang raped the entire movie.

3.I doubt the dude ever pics up a book. Terrible terrible review.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »
To be honest,the only movies critic like are usually complete garbage.You know artsy films.Back in 1977 Star Wars was beat out by a Woddy Allen film of all things.That is what I am trying get at.They like a lot of dramas and stuff like that.So,I don't even take a critics review seriously anymore.I am sure the Dark Knight got ripped apart be critics as well and we know how that turned out.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »
To be honest,the only movies critic like are usually complete garbage.You know artsy films.Back in 1977 Star Wars was beat out by a Woody Allen film of all things.That is what I am trying get at.They like a lot of dramas and stuff like that.So,I don't even take a critics review seriously anymore.I am sure the Dark Knight got ripped apart be critics as well and we know how that turned out.

That was my exact point of reference with the Siskel and Ebert comment.

Lord knows those two morons only ever gave Disney movies high honors. They said that star wars was the worst movie they had ever seen.
 :clap: That was dead on wasn't it...morons

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »
To be honest,the only movies critic like are usually complete garbage.You know artsy films.Back in 1977 Star Wars was beat out by a Woody Allen film of all things.That is what I am trying get at.They like a lot of dramas and stuff like that.So,I don't even take a critics review seriously anymore.I am sure the Dark Knight got ripped apart be critics as well and we know how that turned out.

Lord knows those two morons only ever gave Disney movies high honors. They said that star wars was the worst movie they had ever seen.

Actually, Ebert was very enthusistic about ROTJ. 4 out of 4 stars. Read it here:
http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19830525/REVIEWS/305250301/1023

He gave the TCW only 1 1/2 stars.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2008, 02:36:33 PM »

Actually, Ebert was very enthusistic about ROTJ. 4 out of 4 stars. Read it here:
http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19830525/REVIEWS/305250301/1023

I was talking about episode 4.

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2008, 02:40:37 PM »

I was talking about episode 4.

Boy, my computer is shot today. Shut me down 4 times now as I tried to update my previous post for further clarification...Roger reviews to date so far:

phantom 3 1/2
AOTC     2
ROTS     4
ANH - ROTJ 4 out of 4 across the board (with empire being his favorite). The ONLY review I disagree with him on is his review of phantom menace, which I thought was a little too nice.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2008, 02:46:32 PM »
I could swear that I heard the siskel and ebert hated anh....

Oh well, Im not really worried if Im right or not. No big deal, cause they both suck any ways.

Offline Longshot

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »
I just want to say it was great meeting up with chewie and darthjay last night for the midnight show. I thought the movie was way better then I had expected it to be and much better then either ep1 or 2. Anakin was only a little bit of a whinny biach........LOL. Also I think the "Disney" aspect (aka Jar Jar) was minimal with only a bit from the droids here and there. Overall definitely worth seeing again and will be bought on blueray in the near future..........=)

Now if Ep1 and 2 had only been as good........... >:(

-LS

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2008, 02:57:40 PM »
They said that star wars was the worst movie they had ever seen.

You mean Episode IV (ANH)?

I think you need to go back and re-read their reviews. They both LOVED 'Star Wars' when it came out. Gave ANH & ESB 4 out of 4 and I believe ROTJ got the same.

Now the prequels on the other hand... ;)

MY FEEDBACK

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2008, 02:58:26 PM »
Well, we checked it out this morning. I wouldn't say I loved it, but I wouldn't say I hated it.

Things to like:

The action - the battle scenes were good.
The characters - although I would have liked a few more characters to have more than 10 second roles, but it was cool to see all the other Jedi like Kit, Plo and Luminaria.

Things to dislike:

The scroll - where was it?? Why not have the traditional Star Wars logo and then a scroll? Lame.
The music - wtf was up with the SW theme?? Why did they re-record it and what the hell did they do to it?
The story - just didn't really think it was that good. I mean, yes, they were helping Jabba because they wanted to use the trade routes, but do you really think Jedi would help a Hutt? I mean, they are notorious crime lords.
The Droids - when did they become stand up comedians?
Ziro - wtf was that? Cartmen as a Hutt??
Ashoka - annoying, and waaaaay too good at doing stuff to have been a padawan that was too young to be an apprentice. I mean, she was cutting down Destroyer Droids like nothing for crying out loud, not to mention the 3 Magna Guards that she took out by herself.
The End - I thought it was just stupid, to end the way it did.

So I guess I disliked it more than I liked it, but it was ok. It did seem to drag a bit, as I started looking at my watch about an hour into it.

They whisperin about us

Offline The Josh

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +23/-0
  • Ringer @ Heart
    • The Pulse
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2008, 03:48:25 PM »
I thought it was pretty awesome. I totally enjoyed myself and would encourage people to go see it.

Its not even as close to as bad as anyone wants to make you think. From my POV its people who whether or not they will admit went in looking to not like this. I felt this movie was as Star Wars as anything with the only non SW thing really being the intro.

The character development was pretty well done. I think they gave you quite a bit going into the series. You can see the bond between Anakin and Rex which I thought was similar to Obi-Wan and Cody in ROTS. Once Asoka enters you get to see where they're taking her character. I thought they did a nice job in this movie. Obi-Wan and Yoda are trying to do things to balance Anakin and make him the Jedi should be. We know that won't happen but still. I also like Asoka in general and how she comes off in that she's like Anakin in she talks back, thinks she's all that, just wants to please, etc. Some of the Artooees are a little annoying but she's a young teenage jedi. She acts like a young teenager does.

The battle action was freaking awesome. Some of it really was brutal for a cartoon but added a nice spice to the over flick.

Overall I think its quite good. No its not the greatest thing since sliced bread but its not nearly as dreadful as some want to make it. Its Star Wars and most fans if it doesn't do just everything perfect it sucks which is why SW fans can be a real pain in the ass a whole.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 03:48:58 PM by The Josh »

Offline Jimsjedi

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What are you whinning about now?
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2008, 04:42:02 PM »
I saw this with my 8 year old son and he loved everything about it. He wants all the toys for it now.

Me on the otherhand, I was very dissapointed with this and realized the only reason this was made was to make money. It had no meaning being the gateway from EP2 to E3. It all started without the opening scroll not being there to cheesy music added in, no greivous, and Anakin being more un-realistic than EP2. I will not waste my money seeing this again. No Ki-Adi-Mundi, barely any Mace, and for Padme' to save the day at Jabba's palace was just way to much to take.

I understand this is animated cartoon for kids, but I would have rather watched Cars for the millionth time.
Attitude with a smile :)

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2008, 04:49:06 PM »
I saw this with my 8 year old son and he loved everything about it. He wants all the toys for it now.

Me on the otherhand, I was very dissapointed with this and realized the only reason this was made was to make money. It had no meaning being the gateway from EP2 to E3. It all started without the opening scroll not being there to cheesy music added in, no greivous, and Anakin being more un-realistic than EP2. I will not waste my money seeing this again. No Ki-Adi-Mundi, barely any Mace, and for Padme' to save the day at Jabba's palace was just way to much to take.

I understand this is animated cartoon for kids, but I would have rather watched Cars for the millionth time.

I hope you don't think less of me if I liked the movie.Again it was not the greatest but it was made for what it was entertainment.

Offline Jimsjedi

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
Not at all, as this is only my opinion.

Offline TheWolverine

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • formerly Jangotat
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »
I saw it this morning at 11:am,first showing.I liked it as well.I was a little dissapointed that we didn't get the dramatic opening sequance that Star wArs was know for.The Star Wars Logo and then the scrolling text and the music was changed very drasicly.Defintatly not John Williams.I don't want to wrech anything for anyone but it is good not ROTS good but good.The movie very entertaining.Overall,it would say a B-.

it was John williams....he just didnt have the London symphony orchestra to back him up this time around :)

Over all I loved this film. Not the greatest SW movie but I found it far more entertaining then the last Clone wars cartoon and I liked that one. After watching this film I have realized that I do not want to be skipping on any of the figures because they all looked so great in the movie (characters I mean). The only thing that really bothered me though was the fact that Dooku and Obi had solid as rock stashes. It looked really bad BUT this is a cartoon so Ill get used to it. I might go see this movie again later on, very happy I went to watch it and bought up all of wave 1 plus a squad of clones. WIth all these sales going on in my area I suspect clones will be hard to find now.  :)

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2008, 05:54:27 PM »
I heard it was done by Kevin Kiner maybe with Williams.

Offline TheWolverine

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • formerly Jangotat
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »
It could have been both of them I guess. I just know (cause I actually stayed till the end of the credits) That John Williams did pop up for musical score. My dad noticed that the music did not match the london symphonys style in any way so we wanted to make sure if something changed  :P

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »
I'm going to go see this again tomorrow, but this time I'm taking my son Lucas with me. He's only 3 years old and this will be his first time going to the theaters, so I hope he enjoys himself.

I've been thinking about this film all day long, and I have to say I really like the story involving the Hutts. They're a species you're only familiar with because of Jabba, and then there was that very small appearance of them in EP1. But, I would love to see more of them in the animated series (when it comes to TV), because they were a powerful force to be reckoned with. Sure, that Ziro character was a little weird and maybe uncalled for, but it added a new taste to the Star Wars world.

If I had to rate it, I'd probably give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • AFA is a silly excuse to scalp!!!
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »
The Wife and I saw it in Bellingham tonight and we liked it..
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 07:57:48 PM by pshorrock72 »

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2008, 11:06:10 PM »
it was John williams....he just didnt have the London symphony orchestra to back him up this time around :)

No it wasn't John Williams, it was Kiner who did the entire score. Williams got a credit because of the opening and closing credits music. He wrote the original versions (obviously) that Kiner changed up with a heavy bass 'war' beat.

I just got back from seeing it tonight and liked it. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. I did like the 'altered' opening and closing themes but thought the rest of the music was pretty weak. I liked the animation style, but then again I'm a fan of 'Thunderbirds'

Hated the Ziro character. Absolute weakest part of the movie. He looked like a cross between Truman Capote and Divine's character from 'Pink Flamingos'. The Hutt deviousness of him was the only redeeming quality.

The character of Ashoka was alright. I think they did a bad thing in 'dating' her look and vocabulary. Yes I know she's a 'Teen Jedi', but did she have to be a very specific mold of a 2007-2008 tween/teen?  All she needed was a Hannah Montana sticker on that  backpack of hers to complete the sterotype. She called her Master 'Sky Guy'?  A bit too much. They need to reign her in a touch.

Loved the addition of the Jawas. Great comic relief and not over done like the Battle Droids and their complete buffoonery.  Just a bunch of little weasels trying to pull a fast one when no one is looking.

Thankfully I liked it enough that I'll be able to sit through another viewing tomorrow when I take my boy and nephew to see it. On scale of 1-5, I'd give it a 2.5.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2008, 02:18:13 AM »
Took the family to see this tonight.

This movie was bad ass!!!
It was different but it was still Star wars. I never go imto a movie to see if there is a plot A, plot B, or plot C, straight forward story with non stop action. I loved it.

I thought some of the new muisc was excellent.

The battles were awesome as well as the saber duels.

I really enjoyed the new Ashoka character, I thought they did a great job integrating her into the film.

My wife noticed R2-KT right away and said Look they put the pink on in there.

My 7yr year daughter laughed when the clonetrooper lost his head..... LOL I laughed with her.

Looking forward to the next 97 episodes to see all the rest of the Jedi and GG. they gotta save something for the cartoon series.

Scale of 1- 5 I give it a 10. If my wife enjoyed it, it had to be a good movie.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2008, 04:18:09 AM »
My Wife enjoyed stinky and Ashoka... She reminds me of my daughter.. going through her early teens ;-)
The sound track at some times was like battlestar galactic (scifi channel) with its eastern flair.. but it was different and had a hard time accepting it but I got over it.. still the star wars fan fare was in there to keep me happy.. some nice shots of the gunships and the "lucky" nose art.. I could swear I saw the one with "crumb" in the background...  you gotta stay for after the credits.. jawas wrestling over the lucas sign...

Offline Jaask

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +5/-0
  • Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
    • Jedi Knight Jaask
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »
I heard it was done by Kevin Kiner maybe with Williams.

Your right, all the movie for this film and probably the series too was done by Kevin Kiner. I know cause I ran out to HMV and bought the soundtrack like three days before the movie even released. Any Williams you hear will probably just be music pulled from the six original films.
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »
Is their going to be REALLY 97 episodes? If their was, I wonder if after the tv show airs, I wonder if ALL of those will hit dvd W/ the movie in the dvd set.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »
Is their going to be REALLY 97 episodes? If their was, I wonder if after the tv show airs, I wonder if ALL of those will hit dvd W/ the movie in the dvd set.

Here's how it will go...

1st, release single discs with 4 - 5 episodes on each, out of chronological order.

After those have sold out, release new 2-disc sets with episodes in better order.

After those are all gone, release box set that has every episode from the season in order.

Then, several years after the series is over and done, release new updated box sets with enhanced graphics and new interviews, and an exclusive inside look at Episode 7 - 8 - 9, coming to theaters soon.

They whisperin about us

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2008, 03:28:52 PM »

Here's how it will go...

1st, release single discs with 4 - 5 episodes on each, out of chronological order.

After those have sold out, release new 2-disc sets with episodes in better order.

After those are all gone, release box set that has every episode from the season in order.

Then, several years after the series is over and done, release new updated box sets with enhanced graphics and new interviews, and an exclusive inside look at Episode 7 - 8 - 9, coming to theaters soon.

You forgot the obvious ones. Single-disc, full-frame version of the 'movie' a week before the series comes out. Re-release of same movie, only a 2-disc version, widescreen in a collectible box at the end of season 1.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline Taurs

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
  • I will do what i must
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2008, 04:59:58 PM »
97 episodes!?!?! Is that a joke or for real? Anyone know how long each episode is going to be?

cuyvaldar

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »
Aren't they going to be 15 minutes again?

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2008, 08:17:52 PM »
these are supposed to be 30 minute episodes from what I understood way back when.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »
That would be cool.

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2008, 09:48:59 PM »
these are supposed to be 30 minute episodes from what I understood way back when.

With commercials and whatnot, the episodes will probably be about 22 minutes in length. As for the 97 episodes, I believe it was hinted at that they wanted to produce 100 hours of programing (not 100 episodes). If that's the case, it would probably take the series running 5 years minimum to reach that goal.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »
I seen the movie tonight and OH MY GOSH that was freaking awesome movie from the start to the end. I give it a PERFECT 10 and no complaints on the first part as everyone said because frankly I loved it since it set it up for everyone to know what was going on and loved the music quit a bit and would love to own the soundtrack as well. Well I hope that whatever it is in episodes that I get to buy it all in a dvd set because I loved this so much. I know I will be in this CW stuff pretty deep that's for sure when I can get the visual guide and anything else I can get my hands on. Which will end up driving my lady crazy because once I get the dvd of it and whatever they do with the show, I will end up watching it about 200 times like I have with the movies. Bring it ALL on because I am ready and willing to have it.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2008, 10:52:01 PM »
I got to see it for a second time tonight but it was a pretty unique experience none the less!

http://www.sandtroopers.com/events/clonewars_drivein/   ;D

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2008, 11:11:20 PM »
"Wow", a drive-in, that word is surely not heard of very much of. You go Spicey N' Hot. The nearest drive-in near me is about 50miles from here in a town called Russellville.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2008, 08:37:46 AM »
Anyone else get one of these? Both my son and nephew got one when we went to see the movie yesterday. Sorry for the bad phone pictures  ;):

MY FEEDBACK

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2008, 10:41:50 AM »
Cool, what are they? Posters? Cards?

They whisperin about us

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2008, 11:46:21 AM »
It's a fold-out with a poster on one side and an advertisement for toys at Target on the other. It folds up to the size of a 3x5 index card with a motion card (the blue background one) attached to the front and a Cmndr. Fox card with an online code (the red background one) attached to the other.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:47:50 AM by DarthWormie »

MY FEEDBACK

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
Sweet. We didn't get anything like that when we went  :'(

They whisperin about us

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »
According to BoxOfficeMojo.com, Clone Wars will finish the weekend in 3rd place with $15.5M although they will be providing another updated total tomorrow afternoon. 1st place went to Tropic Thunder with $26M and 2nd went to The Dark Knight with $16.8M

MY FEEDBACK

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2008, 12:24:16 PM »
Unreal that the Dark Knight is still taking in money in numbers like that this far after release  :o

They whisperin about us

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2008, 12:46:08 PM »
just took my grandson and we really enjoyed it....I too thought the battledroid banter was too cheesy, but the kids seemed to like it, and that's who this is geared for...right after the flick, we picked him up a Cap Rex for now...next week an Anakin

we did not get one of these Wormie, bummer for us

Ziro/Zero the Hutt.....ridiculous!  if I remember right, don't Hutts changed their sexuality in order to reproduce?  I mean, for an Uncle, this Zero was awfully feminine
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 01:07:09 PM by Lt. Starfox »

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2008, 02:16:08 PM »
just took my grandson and we really enjoyed it....I too thought the battledroid banter was too cheesy, but the kids seemed to like it, and that's who this is geared for...right after the flick, we picked him up a Cap Rex for now...next week an Anakin

Ziro/Zero the Hutt.....ridiculous!  if I remember right, don't Hutts changed their sexuality in order to reproduce?  I mean, for an Uncle, this Zero was awfully feminine

yeah seemed like lucas fell for the obligatory "insert a gay character here" thing that is trendy in hollywood these day... ....too bad....I'll just try to ignore it and pretend he just has a funny Cartman voice.... Oh well.... saw the movie yesterday... It was good, not ROTS or AOTC good, but good enough.  I'll check it out again when it hits DVD.  Loved the jawas in this movie, they seemed to generate the most laughs.  When does the series start airing on cable?  I wonder if it will be available online, like on hyperspace or some similar site.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 02:16:49 PM by darthdan »
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »
It's just one of them things fellas. I had a good time imitating Xiro last night sneaking up behind people! As you can imagine how that went with the fellow 501st guys!  ;D :D

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »

The Hutts are asexual when they want to produce off-spring they become female until the child is born and then they transfer back to being a male at some point down the road. Ziro was probably in the beginning stages of having the hutling so that is why he/she was the way he/she was. When I first heard its voice I was like damn they got the South Park guys to come in and do Cartman's voice for Ziro.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »
Neither did I yesterday. Although our theater was giving out small activity books for the kids.

Sweet. We didn't get anything like that when we went  :'(
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »
The soundtrack reminded me of Black Hawk Down in some parts..

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »
Kewl feebie you kids got there Wormie. Our theater was kinda empty, the whole place.

We intended to hit our drive-in as well Spice, but the rat bastards we're not showing it!!!  >:(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:15:47 PM by Bloodant »
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »
at the 11am showing this morning there were only 20 people in there max ...very low numbers

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2008, 09:56:37 PM »
Same where I live since we went to the first showing which was 145pm yesterday their was only maybe 40 people in their tops.

at the 11am showing this morning there were only 20 people in there max ...very low numbers
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2008, 10:16:46 PM »
Same where I live since we went to the first showing which was 145pm yesterday their was only maybe 40 people in their tops.

We went to a late show, including us, there were 10 and there were 5 of us....
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »
Well it sucked

I hated Anakinís padawan calling him Sky guy. That whole interaction sucked. The best scenes were the clones fighting the droids. Why must they through a ********** hutt into the movie that was dumb. Where was Grievous? All of three seconds in the movie why??? Oh all I have to say is FAIL it would have been much better as a free premier on TV then to pay 10.00 bucks to see it. I wonít collect the animated toys because I hate how they look and they have thrown continuity out the window.  ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 07:11:44 AM by dustrho »

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2008, 07:04:42 AM »

I went to the 11am show on Saturday with my boy and nephew. We were the first people into the theater, so I sat us way in the back because when the two of them are together they get a bit loud. We were the only people in there for a while until about 25 minutes before the movie started. Then people started coming in in droves. Lots of kids. Of course all of those parents must have had the same idea as I did and they all sat up in the back as well.  ::) The last 4 rows were almost completely filled.

By the time the movie started I guess there were about 70-75 people in there, about 75% of them kids.

MY FEEDBACK

cuyvaldar

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2008, 09:42:37 AM »
Well it sucked

I hated Anakinís padawan calling him Sky guy. That whole interaction sucked. The best scenes were the clones fighting the droids. Why must they through a ********** hutt into the movie that was dumb. Where was Grievous? All of three seconds in the movie why??? Oh all I have to say is FAIL it would have been much better as a free premier on TV then to pay 10.00 bucks to see it. I wonít collect the animated toys because I hate how they look and they have thrown continuity out the window.  ??? ??? ??? ???

I for one loved it. Fantastic all around movie. Not really sure what movie this poster saw.

Anakin was great, just like the books. Ahsoka was a cool character. Obi-wan was bada$$ed, REX was freaking sweet, found my next childs name, if it's a boy.

Dooku dark and evil, same with Ventress.

I give it a A-...the minus for it ending.

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »

I for one loved it. Fantastic all around movie. Not really sure what movie this poster saw.

Anakin was great, just like the books. Ahsoka was a cool character. Obi-wan was bada$$ed, REX was freaking sweet, found my next childs name, if it's a boy.

[/quote]

I am sure you will be up for the new version of star wars done by midgets and puppies. Come on it was crap you must have serious lowered expectations. And the box office numbers prove it! Having a gay hutt and the stupidest padawan in the world helped ruin the movie. The clones were awesome I liked the battle scenes but saving the baby hutt turd thing was just dumb. And I am tired of hearing Mace Windu say there is a deeper plot here then we can see. Yea let me tell you Mace the movie plot sucked. All I want to see is fighting with the clones against the droids and development of the main characters. I give it a big FAIL!!!!! You just canít hand me a pile of dog crap and say itís the best new star wars movie. I mean I am surprised by some of you hard core fans. You have to admit its not that great of a movie Straight to Dvd would have been more appropriate.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2008, 11:39:46 AM »
well, it's not really a movie, just the first 3 episodes combined and then put on the big screen....and as far as that goes, it was good and fun and the kids really loved it, and that's what counts because it is geared towards them

cuyvaldar

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2008, 11:43:23 AM »
I am sure you will be up for the new version of star wars done by midgets and puppies. Come on it was crap you must have serious lowered expectations. And the box office numbers prove it! Having a gay hutt and the stupidest padawan in the world helped ruin the movie. The clones were awesome I liked the battle scenes but saving the baby hutt turd thing was just dumb. And I am tired of hearing Mace Windu say there is a deeper plot here then we can see. Yea let me tell you Mace the movie plot sucked. All I want to see is fighting with the clones against the droids and development of the main characters. I give it a big FAIL!!!!! You just can’t hand me a pile of dog crap and say it’s the best new star wars movie. I mean I am surprised by some of you hard core fans. You have to admit its not that great of a movie Straight to Dvd would have been more appropriate.

Your awfully combative.....relax.::)

Um isn't the actor who plays R2-d2 a small person, not the incorrect term midget.
Weren't the ewoks and Jawas played by little people as well?
Aren't those characters both new and old movie?

I guess I would like a movie with, as you say, Midgets in it.

Because it was third, it's a failure? It's behind tropic thunder and batman....um I'm not surprised it's not number one.

I had no expectations going into the movie. It's a movie based for children, it's also the pilot for the new cartoon series on cn.

I as a hard core fan, I enjoyed it, it is star wars, at least were still getting something to carry on the story.

The contingency is whatever George Lucas says it is....PERIOD. He can change as he wills it.

We can either like it or not like it.

There's no reason to have such an attack like responses either. People on here respect peoples opinions when given the same respect.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:45:09 AM by cuyvaldar »

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2008, 11:48:37 AM »
I guess I have to reconsider how much of a SW fan I truly am, because for the 1st time since ANH, not only did I not see a SW movie on opening day, I have "Ziro" plans of seeing this movie in the theater. And it would appear I'm not the only fan not seeing it, based on the box office receipts for the weekend. No doubt if my son was younger I would have seen it, or if my daughters were really into SW (as opposed to me hand holding their love of the universe) I would have been there.

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2008, 11:59:30 AM »
I guess I have to reconsider how much of a SW fan I truly am, because for the 1st time since ANH, not only did I not see a SW movie on opening day, I have "Ziro" plans of seeing this movie in the theater.

"Ziro" plans  ;D

Why do you have to reconsider? Because you didn't go see a 90-minute animated movie? If you a fan you're a fan. As far as I'm concerned, there are no 'levels' to fandom. Levels are created by people who think they're better than others. I follow very little of the EU but I don't consider myself any less of a fan than I was before those stories were created. Neither should you.

Enjoy what you like and avoid what you don't.

MY FEEDBACK

cuyvaldar

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2008, 12:03:18 PM »
I guess I have to reconsider how much of a SW fan I truly am, because for the 1st time since ANH, not only did I not see a SW movie on opening day, I have "Ziro" plans of seeing this movie in the theater.

"Ziro" plans  ;D

Why do you have to reconsider? Because you didn't go see a 90-minute animated movie? If you a fan you're a fan. As far as I'm concerned, there are no 'levels' to fandom. Levels are created by people who think they're better than others. I follow very little of the EU but I don't consider myself any less of a fan than I was before those stories were created. Neither should you.

I agree...

I couldn't careless if someone likes it or not.

But at least be reverent to someones personal tastes, it's their opinion.

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2008, 12:25:44 PM »

"Ziro" plans  ;D

I agree...

For sure. There's absolutely no reason to flame someone (or ones) for liking the movie, especially on a SW fan site!

cuyvaldar

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2008, 12:29:56 PM »

"Ziro" plans  ;D

I agree...

For sure. There's absolutely no reason to flame someone (or ones) for liking the movie, especially on a SW fan site!

Your should see the flamming on the transformers site I'm on. Cheese and crackers, don't dare go against the grain on that site, cause you will be hung by your gonads if you do.

Either like the status quo or don't, with the elites or not. That's how that site has been for the last 6 yrs I've been on there.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »
I am sure you will be up for the new version of star wars done by midgets and puppies. Come on it was crap you must have serious lowered expectations. And the box office numbers prove it! Having a gay hutt and the stupidest padawan in the world helped ruin the movie. The clones were awesome I liked the battle scenes but saving the baby hutt turd thing was just dumb. And I am tired of hearing Mace Windu say there is a deeper plot here then we can see. Yea let me tell you Mace the movie plot sucked. All I want to see is fighting with the clones against the droids and development of the main characters. I give it a big FAIL!!!!! You just canít hand me a pile of dog crap and say itís the best new star wars movie. I mean I am surprised by some of you hard core fans. You have to admit its not that great of a movie Straight to Dvd would have been more appropriate.

Woah, woah, woah, partner. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and this includes you. But to come in here after being registered for 3 years and NOW make your first posts - first totally ragging on the new movie (which is ok, because not everyone liked it) and making derogatory remarks, and then to come back and start bashing other members because they liked it (which is NOT ok) - is just not good.

If you're going to act civilized, you are welcome to be a part of this community. If you're going to act like an ass, you're welcome to move on to another forum, because there are plenty of them out there that don't mind that kind of conduct. We do.

Consider yourself warned.

They whisperin about us

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »

Woah, woah, woah, partner. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and this includes you. But to come in here after being registered for 3 years and NOW make your first posts - first totally ragging on the new movie (which is ok, because not everyone liked it) and making derogatory remarks, and then to come back and start bashing other members because they liked it (which is NOT ok) - is just not good.

If you're going to act civilized, you are welcome to be a part of this community. If you're going to act like an ass, you're welcome to move on to another forum, because there are plenty of them out there that don't mind that kind of conduct. We do.

Consider yourself warned.

WELL SAID JOKABOFE..... ................. This is probably the 1st starwars movie  I won't pay twice to see in theatres.  I liked it just not as much as previous movies, and I'll buy the dvd when it comes out. There were not enough subplots for my tastes in this movie, and starwars is known for having them.  That being said it is worth seeing at theatres if you are a fan.   8)
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Old Jedi

• Premium
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +13/-0
  • Death to all scalpers!!!!
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2008, 04:28:07 PM »
Hey Troopers, I have see it twice in one day and probably see again before it leaves the theater. Hey I'm a fan and it's Star Wars!!!!  I saw it the first time on the big screen in 1977 and I will see any other Star Wars movie on the big screen. Long Live Star Wars and Long Live Sandtroopers!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Wal-Mart toy dept. you will never find a more wretched hive of scalpers and villainy, We must be cautious.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2008, 04:50:55 PM »

[/quote]
Hey midgets an puppies sound like then next new fad.

Peronally I thought the baby hutt was an excellent idea and involvement of the Hutts was terrific, sure one was werid so what. If your a Star Wars fan most people on our planet will think your werid.
As I say who needs a plot just, give me some action and a good story and were off an running. Maybe I am not a hardcore fan, but a fan none the less, and I'd give it a straight up A.

Ah you just geting old and cranky and don't wanna watch cartoons.. j/k
Did you read the book or spoilers prior the release?

I rarely ever wathc a movie twice in a theater, only excpetion is if I need to take another family member that missed it. Box office is probably low due to it being a cartoon, and to many preconceptions.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline Longshot

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2008, 05:51:11 PM »
Hey this might be a stupid question cus Im not an Uber fan.....lol......but does anyone know when the series starts on cartoon network?

-LS

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »
I apologize if I was rude but I am responding to the previous post that I felt was attacking my opinion. I may not post every day but I go to your forums all of the time and refer other people here.

If you going to ask for an opinion of the movie then please expect that not everyone will like it. (And if you say I donít know what movie that guy saw) which is an insult then expect a response. I think you were way over the top I said nothing that was extremely or remotely offense and I cannot be held accountable for folkís obvious extremely thin skin. Wow I simply respond in humor to someoneís comment about me and I draw instant censorship.

Going forward I will check with everyoneís mother before I post here because political correctness is obviously running free and unchecked  here and I had no idea I needed to keep my comments pg 6 years or under.

I have been a fan since I was about six years old and have been faithful to it all my life. I have over four thousand star wars action figures ships and other collectables. I have a room busting at the seems in my home. I have spent thousands of dollars and hours enjoying star wars. I am now 36 years old and star wars has always been a part of my life. And there are times when I think that Lucas has over marketed it and turned it from the story that we all enjoy to a corporate money making machine. I have high expectations when it comes to star wars and am very passionate about it.

And when I feel that the story is off track and the clone troopers are starting to look more like power rangers then the storm troopers there supposed to become I am a little disappointed. Why must there be an exclusive at every store to get this year? Where is the loyalty to the fans? I donít want societies issues stuck into the movie like homosexuality and other issues.

I read watch and enjoy star wars to get away from all off that garbage. The last thing I want is to see is a gay hutt in a movie. Stay true to the story and the characters keep whatís going on in the world out of the story line let me have my escape and let me complain when all that changes.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »
Everyone is entitled to point of view.
But when someone indicates a hard core fan can not like new stuff is uncalled for.

To someone it may appear to be a gay Hutt, to others it is just different.  Everyone has likes and dislikes, a few  bad parts does not make the whole movie bad.

Sounds like you have a collection like I do, so stick around post some more of your point of view, but I would start with editing out the 3rd paragrah below, it is not necessary.

Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »
We understand and no it's not about 6 and under it's about being respectful. Sure you don't like a gay Hutt, a lot of people don't but you're not changing it now. No you don't have to embrace it either! However, we're not in a bar. This is a public forum and we do take pride in keeping things to a respectable level that is enjoyable for everyone. We encourage everyone to express their opinions, but we also reserve the right to remove anything we feel could spark negativity. If you are 36 and you can't handle a gay character in Star Wars, you should check yourself. There was a time in life where I might have said deragatory or even homophobic remarks but bottom line you're not putting anyone back in the closet.

However we are in a different age and gay people are a part of it. I'm not gay but I have to respect someone else's right to be so. If there are gay characters in Sesame Street, I think I can get over it being in my favorite sci-fi story. I guess 3PO isn't enough these days! What you did was call Xiro the Hutt a homosexual which I don't think can quite be proven since he wasn't that close to anyone. It was most certainly implied. I'm sorry you felt your free speech was violated, we hope you understand it wasn't. I think it's safe to say there was a lot fans could like in the movie, and quite a bit to not like. What I don't want people to do is imply something is bad, just based on belief. Or to sum it up different strokes for different folks.

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »
Yet the josh attacks me where is your sense of censorship? Youíre just another hypocrite yell and scream about what someoneís says and yet you say far worse. Lol point proven. I think someone should WARN him or is he being to free with his emotions. I didnít hate the move I liked parts of it I was simply giving my opinion that was asked for in the forum.  But I can see the only opinion wanted is the movie was great all hail star wars let me go get in the shower with my Darth Vader super bubble bath.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2008, 07:41:47 PM »
I do not see any attacks on you but do see you going off.

And now you're not being civil by the tone of your last sentence, if you read all the post in this thread,  not all like it some were disappoitned with it.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline Jimsjedi

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2008, 07:44:23 PM »
Yet the josh attacks me where is your sense of censorship? Youíre just another hypocrite yell and scream about what someoneís says and yet you say far worse. Lol point proven. I think someone should WARN him or is he being to free with his emotions. I didnít hate the move I liked parts of it I was simply giving my opinion that was asked for in the forum.  But I can see the only opinion wanted is the movie was great all hail star wars let me go get in the shower with my Darth Vader super bubble bath.

I am a huge fan as well and if you look back at all the posts, I gave a negative review as well. It just wasn't what I thought it was going to be and was very disappointed by it. Just try to relax and sit back and enjoy the site.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2008, 07:45:18 PM »
Dood, chill out.

Listen, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions. And we are not censoring anybody's opinions (or anything else - see f****r, no censorship) - of the film. However, if you come in here and start taking shots at other members, that will NOT be tolerated. If you want to go cry to your mommy that the internet bullies told you couldn't play in the treehouse, feel free.

I didnít hate the move I liked parts of it I was simply giving my opinion that was asked for in the forum. 

Yes, we were speaking of the movie. Not your opinion on other people:

I am sure you will be up for the new version of star wars done by midgets and puppies. Come on it was crap you must have serious lowered expectations.

So because someone doesn't agree that the film was crap means they have low expectations? Why is that, because they don't have over four thousand star wars action figures ships and other collectables, or have a room busting at the seems in their home? Maybe they haven't spent thousands of dollars and hours enjoying star wars. Maybe they are younger than you, or have just been introduced to the SW universe.

And if you go back, you will see plenty of negative reviews - one posted by myself. However, even though I disliked the film, I still respect others opinions that did like it. It doesn't make them any less of a fan than I am because they enjoyed it, and it doesn't make you any larger of a fan because you hated it.

This is a smaller site than most others, and if you've been coming here for 3 years like you say you have you would know that a lot of the people here are like an extended family, which is something you won't find on any other SW forums. If you want to be a part of that family, you have to learn to respect others.

If not, go somewhere else.

They whisperin about us

Offline Old Jedi

• Premium
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +13/-0
  • Death to all scalpers!!!!
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »
Yet the josh attacks me where is your sense of censorship? You're just another hypocrite yell and scream about what someones says and yet you say far worse. Lol point proven. I think someone should WARN him or is he being to free with his emotions. I didn't hate the move I liked parts of it I was simply giving my opinion that was asked for in the forum.  But I can see the only opinion wanted is the movie was great all hail star wars let me go get in the shower with my Darth Vader super bubble bath.

Hey the movie was great, and now I'm going to take a shower with my Salve Leia bubble bath. :beer: :beer:  I kid, I kid!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Wal-Mart toy dept. you will never find a more wretched hive of scalpers and villainy, We must be cautious.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2008, 08:07:57 PM »
Seriously eshulmire, the only point you're proving is your immaturity. You've been a fan for years, thousands of figures, blah, blah, blah so you have the right to tell George or LFL what they can or can not do because you have so much invested in it? I didn't yell or scream at you, in fact I've been far beyond civil and giving you a fair shake. I would appreciate if you could attempt to get to know me before you call me a hypocrite or any other name for that matter. It is JUST a movie or as we say around here, Move Along!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:15:43 PM by Darth Spice »

Offline The Josh

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +23/-0
  • Ringer @ Heart
    • The Pulse
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »
I am sorry for getting this thread off track.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:19:52 PM by The Josh »

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »
Darth Spice i was not talking about you at all i am sorry if i came off that way i was referring to the Josh. You so far Darth spice seem to be down to earth and respectfull. Thanks no offense to you or the site. I feel like i am being eaten by my own.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »
It was a lot to digest and I think you'll find many who agree and many who disagree, that's what makes America so great!  ;) 8)   I guess we know who isn't buying Xiro the Hutt when he comes out!  :D ;D ;D 8) ;)

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2008, 09:31:41 PM »
Darth Spice i was not talking about you at all i am sorry if i came off that way i was referring to the Josh. You so far Darth spice seem to be down to earth and respectfull. Thanks no offense to you or the site. I feel like i am being eaten by my own.

Spice? Down to earth? Respectful?
Stick around. Just light up a Phatty and you'll soon see the true Darth Spice.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:33:09 PM by scalperhunter1 »
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2008, 09:37:34 PM »
Hey eshulmire...Look if I seemed combative, I wasn't trying to be at first. Ill admit in your second post, you did say a lot of things that were, a little off kilter.

Pc, pg or not, respecting peoples feelings, not opinions people differ in their beliefs and feelings, is the respectful way too be. Either god fearing or just a nice person, respecting and excepting someones faults, complications, set backs or what have you makes all of us a better person and world.

I apologize, and no hard feelings on my end. Lets just post, have fun, and be civil. I've been on the troopers for a month and it is honestly one of the finest sites out there.
The people treat you like your some body, hell I know one person on here previously. I consider him a very good friend.
But I was welcome and greeted warmly by all who I talk with, does it mean everyone likes me, no, but do we get along, for sure.

I consider the matter closed.

Lets see that collection...... ;D

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »
I've been on the troopers for a month and it is honestly one of the finest sites out there. The people treat you like your some body, hell I know one person on here previously. I consider him a very good friend. But I was welcome and greeted warmly by all who I talk with, does it mean everyone likes me, no, but do we get along, for sure.

And now, after a month, how many people would you say have been friendly towards you? Or would you consider "friends" if you had the chance to go out and meet some of them? I'm sure it's more than you would on most other sites.

This is not a bad place to be. Not at all. Does everyone get along? No. Does everyone share the same opinion, like a hive mind? Of course not. But there are ways to agree to disagree, and that's what we all do.

They whisperin about us

cuyvaldar

« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2008, 09:49:04 PM »
I've been on the troopers for a month and it is honestly one of the finest sites out there. The people treat you like your some body, hell I know one person on here previously. I consider him a very good friend. But I was welcome and greeted warmly by all who I talk with, does it mean everyone likes me, no, but do we get along, for sure.

And now, after a month, how many people would you say have been friendly towards you? Or would you consider "friends" if you had the chance to go out and meet some of them? I'm sure it's more than you would on most other sites.

This is not a bad place to be. Not at all. Does everyone get along? No. Does everyone share the same opinion, like a hive mind? Of course not. But there are ways to agree to disagree, and that's what we all do.

Hell, I'd like too meet you, see your collection, have you teach me some techniques for customs.

Yeah there are several people on here I consider friends, you included, that I'd like too meet.

I don't even have that satisfaction on my own site.

Pj was right as rain when he told me how nice this site is and how simply cool the people are.

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »
Thanks all for the kind words i think we got off on the wrong foot.heres to many more years of starwars for all of us weither we like it or love it were all still fans. Althoght if side show sends me another cross eyed figuer i am going to have a real problem!!!

Lol will try to get some picks of the colection although i am an army builder and have my own plastic empire .

Heres to the best info site on the net

Eshulmire or Sith Lord Storm.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2008, 10:45:53 PM »
Now that's the spirit!  ;D
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2008, 11:08:09 PM »
Thats what I love about this website! I definatly disagree with some of the members here about certain things but I have never felt any hostility from anyone. We just discuss our opinions and why we believe that and then agree to disagree.

But since this thread has been  :offtopic: for a while I would say that I liked the animated move but did not love it. I know Im not the target audience so I can just ignore some of the parts that were clearly put in for the kids. If I was a kid when this came out I would probably think it was the best thing in the world

Feedback

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2008, 11:11:42 PM »
Good idea, let's get this thread back on track.

So... yeah, the movie sucked.

Hopefully it's not too much of a sign of what the show will be like. I'm hoping that this was just a setup show, to set the stage if you will for the rest of the episodes. Hopefully it just shows that the Jedi help the Hutts by finding that little turd, and then the Hutts allow them to use their space. And then, hopefully, it starts to get good.

But I won't hold my breath.

They whisperin about us

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2008, 11:34:55 PM »

No way, what movie did you watch?

It was awesome!!
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2008, 11:39:19 PM »
Well, here is my opinion.

I did not, am not, and WILL NOT see this film.  Period.  The way they thought that including the Hutts in a half-ass attempt to make it feel more like Star Wars was absurd.  The story is Bantha poodoo.  Speaking of the Hutts, what is with all this implication of a gay Hutt?  While I am STRONGLY against ANYTHING trying to put across ANY sexual preference propaganda, didn't the writers (I use the term loosely) of this failure know that Hutts are hermaphroditic?  They can appear to be whatever "sex" their personality or their words make them out to be.  Duh.

Secondly, Kevin Kine needs to be given his walking papers, and told he will never, EVER compose or work with any kind of soundtrack ever again, ESPECIALLY Star Wars.  That music is 32 tracks of B-MOVIE nonsense and is NOT Star Wars.  The source music from John Williams is COMPLETELY ignored.  His score is nothing but tripe.  Sound is half of the experience, folks.  If there's no Star Wars music in a film that is trying to be Star Wars, it ain't Star Wars.  Yeah, I know, say that ten times real fast.

Thirdly, I am just plain SICK of the whole mess from HasBLO to the frog-man George Lucas himself.  He has done NOTHING but continue to destroy and slap his own creation right in the face.  The box office receipts and all the negative backlash prove it.  I am not the only one that feels this way.  Starting with The Phantom Menace, George has ruined the very thing that put him on the map.  He was not only out of the director's chair for too long.  The man FELL OUT of the thing and hasn't been able to assemble it and properly sit in it since 1977.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2008, 12:36:33 AM »
Yep ditto. Loved every aspect of the movie and when this hits DVD I will have it. Then when the cartoon hits dvd I will have that too. I don't need a plot or whatever to like SW but thats just me.

No way, what movie did you watch?

It was awesome!!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Jimsjedi

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2008, 06:20:54 AM »
One of the things that really bothered me was the showing of the softer side of Jabba. ROTJ showed this bad ass Jabba take no prisoners and put up with nothing to this kind softer version of himself holding his child at his side. I won't get started on the Ziro character, but I would have rather seen Jar Jar Binks be the one behind the scheme of giving the child up.

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2008, 07:55:52 AM »
One of the things that really bothered me was the showing of the softer side of Jabba. ROTJ showed this bad ass Jabba take no prisoners and put up with nothing to this kind softer version of himself holding his child at his side. I won't get started on the Ziro character, but I would have rather seen Jar Jar Binks be the one behind the scheme of giving the child up.

maybe his son gets ganked and that's why Jabba becomes such a hardass

cuyvaldar

« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2008, 08:15:39 AM »

maybe his son gets ganked and that's why Jabba becomes such a hardass

That would make sense....

I didn't mind the softer side of Jabba, I mean in the latest books Boba had a much softer side, and I really enjoyed seeing that aspect for once.

Offline TheWolverine

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • formerly Jangotat
« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2008, 08:49:56 AM »
Well, here is my opinion.

I did not, am not, and WILL NOT see this film.  Period.  The way they thought that including the Hutts in a half-ass attempt to make it feel more like Star Wars was absurd.  The story is Bantha poodoo.  Speaking of the Hutts, what is with all this implication of a gay Hutt?  While I am STRONGLY against ANYTHING trying to put across ANY sexual preference propaganda, didn't the writers (I use the term loosely) of this failure know that Hutts are hermaphroditic?  They can appear to be whatever "sex" their personality or their words make them out to be.  Duh.

Secondly, Kevin Kine needs to be given his walking papers, and told he will never, EVER compose or work with any kind of soundtrack ever again, ESPECIALLY Star Wars.  That music is 32 tracks of B-MOVIE nonsense and is NOT Star Wars.  The source music from John Williams is COMPLETELY ignored.  His score is nothing but tripe.  Sound is half of the experience, folks.  If there's no Star Wars music in a film that is trying to be Star Wars, it ain't Star Wars.  Yeah, I know, say that ten times real fast.

Thirdly, I am just plain SICK of the whole mess from HasBLO to the frog-man George Lucas himself.  He has done NOTHING but continue to destroy and slap his own creation right in the face.  The box office receipts and all the negative backlash prove it.  I am not the only one that feels this way.  Starting with The Phantom Menace, George has ruined the very thing that put him on the map.  He was not only out of the director's chair for too long.  The man FELL OUT of the thing and hasn't been able to assemble it and properly sit in it since 1977.

So you havent watched the movie...yet you hate it because some other people hate it? Or because it lost to batman and Tropic Thunder in the box office?  If your going to bash a movie like that  the least you can do is watch it first cause right now you  unlike others who have watched and hated the movie have no real basis to make any complaints cause your just reading other peoples reviews :-\ But hey if you hate it without even giving it a shot I guess thats your problem.

Aside from that I was trying to watch the old clone wars series yesterday and now..well I cant. As much as I loved that series it does nothing for me now because of the new one. Out of all the Star Wars books I read, some of my favourite sub plots have been about the clones and their little stories of figuring them selfs out ie. JangoTat being one of them. So finally being able to see clones with a personality was great. The old clone wars did not have that feel as they seemed no different then the battle droids. Heck I even like the animation better.

Sure this movie was no beowolf but thats the best part of it. If they did go for the realistic look it wouldnt work because throughout the entire movie you would notice flaws in movement and of course the fact that you know they tried and failed. The last cartoon wasnt realistic in any way yet many seem to enjoy that one.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2008, 09:06:11 AM »
Cestus deception is a great book Jangotat

Offline yodanut70

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +9/-0
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2008, 09:46:05 AM »
I still haven't seen this movie but I do plan on seeing it sometime this week albeit with very low expectations.    Some of the reviews here have given me hope that it won't be that bad but I agree with JediTray for the most part.   Lucas has NO idea how to make movies anymore.    The prequels are simply nothing like the originals.   Special effects and corny dialogue have taken the place of good storyline and the end result is that he has indeed tainted a trilogy that is dear to my childhood.   He even resorted to fart jokes in E1 for Christ's sake.    In a twisted way, maybe he's doing us all a favor by making us realize that it's time to let this movie go and finally be free of this obsession.

I have to give credit to Hasbro though.   They've managed to keep me buying more and more of their repacks by sprinkling in amazing toys like the Falcon and obscure OT aliens like Yarna and the upcoming Cantina figures.  However, I don't see myself getting trapped into the Animated line.   I get practically ZERO excitement over so many Hasbro items that it's becoming more and more obvious that I'm only responding to a knee-jerk reaction.   It's Star Wars, buy it!   :-\

Jedimom

« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »
Remember, though, that this was not originally adapted for film. It is the first 3-4 episodes of the TV show edited together to make it more seamless. I expect when the show itself come out, there will be more liking it.

Offline eleavitt2000

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »
Oh come-on, Ziro the Hutt speaking a southern effeminate basic was strait out of 1930s or 1940s serials.  Peter Lorre comes immediately to mind (after whom Toht from Raiders of the Lost Ark was patterned). 

Ziro sounded sort of like Truman Capote. 

I loved how cinematic this was and it was definitely prequel era Star Wars.  I missed a sizable b-plot, but it blows aways almost anything on TV right now except for BSG. 

Offline TheWolverine

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • formerly Jangotat
« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2008, 10:57:25 AM »

It really was, and I am hoping this new clone wars cartoon has stories similar to that one or even Shatterpoint which was another great book. If it wasnt for that one I would probably still hate Mace Windu for reasons that you can probably guess ;)

Now just a question is this show supposed to affect just how events from ANH took place or the entire trilogy cause I already have a theory on how ashoka can affect the OT. I just cant remember if it has been stated this will affect the whole OT or just ANH. If its just  ANH my theory is shot lol.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2008, 12:15:55 PM »

It really was, and I am hoping this new clone wars cartoon has stories similar to that one or even Shatterpoint which was another great book. If it wasnt for that one I would probably still hate Mace Windu for reasons that you can probably guess ;)

Now just a question is this show supposed to affect just how events from ANH took place or the entire trilogy cause I already have a theory on how ashoka can affect the OT. I just cant remember if it has been stated this will affect the whole OT or just ANH. If its just  ANH my theory is shot lol.

You mean Allspice windbag? Oya mandalore!!!!!!! ner vode.

Windu, is so lame, he was lame in the clone wars movie, he is lame period. He is just an arm chair quarter back.

He got lucky against Jango, if I was ran over by a huge rhino beast, then had to fight a jedi, I'd loose too.

The only reason windu is so whored out, is cause of who played him.

I think the show should show more of the clone wars, wars, and see more of the life of the clones and the fight with the jedi.
It would only make sense...at least too me.

There are like what 10 books, between the adult reads and the kids books, if not more, they could touch upon.

As far as affecting the older trilogy..that is something we all want too know about and see.

I know this is way offtopic, but Id love too see some clone scout toys.

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »
Hey guys

I think we all went in with different expectations of the film. I think the problem is and your probably going to want my head for saying it is I wish it was over no more star wars no more movies no more TV shows just books and comics. I think the films we all know and love have been perverted into some kind of money making machine.

With midnight madness at toys r us and an exclusive figure at every major retailer itís become all about the money. Donít get my wrong I have issues with all the films jar jar in episode one and the death of maul. Episode two Anakin was a bit whinier then I expected. And where were the clone wars in episode 3 all we saw was turned over vehicles and dead Jedi. Star wars could have done without the one statement Luke made I want to go to toshi station and pick up some power converters makes my cringe to this day lol.

The empire strikes back was pretty much flawless to me. Return of the Jedi can I just say ewokes killing fully armored storm troopers with rocks come on. But through it all I still love all the moves 3 and 5 are my favorites. I liked the previous version of the clone wars cartoon with some goofiness thrown in it was still pretty solid.

The new movie lacked the spirit of the Jedi the calm bad ass demeanor of the Jedi. They donít banter no quick comebacks they just kick your ass.  I enjoyed finally clone combat seeing them in action was worth going to see the movie I think they were the best part of the film.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »
With midnight madness at toys r us and an exclusive figure at every major retailer itís become all about the money.

If you think it's just NOW starting to become all about the money, I think you're way off base. It's been that way for years. I mean, going back to 1995, and starting up a new line of toys about a movie that was almost 20 years old? What else could it be about? Sure, it's gotten worse and worse over time, but it's been all about the benjamins for a long time.

They whisperin about us

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »
With midnight madness at toys r us and an exclusive figure at every major retailer itís become all about the money.

If you think it's just NOW starting to become all about the money, I think you're way off base. It's been that way for years. I mean, going back to 1995, and starting up a new line of toys about a movie that was almost 20 years old? What else could it be about? Sure, it's gotten worse and worse over time, but it's been all about the benjamins for a long time.

Well what form of entertainment isn't about the Bens. Actors, singers, atheletes, all want to become millionaires.

All the movies are flawed in one way or another, but all are pretty good. Imagine how good ANH could be with today's tech.

No more movies, oh my! No way, I want more.....you don't have to watch them ya know.... ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:50:27 PM by Bloodant »
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline eshulmire

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »
Lol

cuyvaldar

« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2008, 07:42:35 PM »

Well what form of entertainment isn't about the Bens. Actors, singers, atheletes, all want to become millionaires.

All the movies are flawed in one way or another, but all are pretty good. Imagine how good ANH could be with today's tech.

No more movies, oh my! No way, I want more.....you don't have to watch them ya know.... ;)

I can admit it....I was very upset and slightly depressed after rots. Not only was the movie heart wrenching, but the fact that something I grew up with and loved from childhood was now over and there was no word of anything else happening really bumbed me out.

Hey I saw transformers the movie, not the good one in 86, the sh1t filled one from last year. I hated it, but I still watched it, and bought on dvd so my kids could watch it.

And no I don't find the eye candy in that movie hot....yeah I know I'm the only guy in America or the world who doesn't find her attractive...

Back on topic..... :P

When the movies, comics, and books completely end. A lot of people are going to feel lost. I will, it is my let loose, my universe to delve into and forget real life, so anything I get, it is a good thing.

It's like a drug that is good for you.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2008, 08:02:45 PM »

I can admit it....I was very upset and slightly depressed after rots. Not only was the movie heart wrenching, but the fact that something I grew up with and loved from childhood was now over and there was no word of anything else happening really bumbed me out.

Hey I saw transformers the movie, not the good one in 86, the sh1t filled one from last year. I hated it, but I still watched it, and bought on dvd so my kids could watch it.

And no I don't find the eye candy in that movie hot....yeah I know I'm the only guy in America or the world who doesn't find her attractive...

When the movies, comics, and books completely end. A lot of people are going to feel lost. I will, it is my let loose, my universe to delve into and forget real life, so anything I get, it is a good thing.

A drug to make your asre go broke!!

Didn't like the TF movie, you must have seen a different one than I did, it was awesome!!  :offtopic: I know but had to say it.  ;)
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

cuyvaldar

« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2008, 08:13:02 PM »

A drug to make your asre go broke!!

Didn't like the TF movie, you must have seen a different one than I did, it was awesome!!  :offtopic: I know but had to say it.  ;)

Yeah it does bleed you dry, but hell life bleeds you too. You might as well enjoy something.

lmao... :P

Offline Darth Doomy-Doom

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2008, 08:36:23 PM »
I saw it with a friend on Thursday and saw it again with a different friend yesterday.

Surprisingly, he liked it.  He's a veeery casual fan, and he's usually pretty critical...but he liked it.  Make of that what you will.

Seeing it again, I feel that the first act dragged on entirely too long, but I still enjoyed it after that.  And I still stand by what I said before: I liked the music (although having some Williams in there would not have been unappreciated), I liked the characters and their development, and I missed a B-plot.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »
No matter what anyone says I like it and nothing will change my mind on CW animated movie. As for the 07' TF movie I loved it and bouht just about every TF I could get my hands on. Plus I bought 2 different setup copys of the TF movie.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline yodanut70

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +9/-0
« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2008, 10:06:29 AM »

Alright, I saw the movie and I'm ready to give my two cents!

I went in with zero expectations and was able to enjoy it (a little).   I read a lot of posts from troopers about the music but that really  didn't bother me at all.   The Ziro character and the battle droids' voices and dialogue did make me cringe though.  This could have easily been shown on TV.   It wasn't that exciting or well-written to warrant being a 2 hour feature film.   By the last 30 minutes, I was just anxious for it to end already.    One long battle with no real climax.   I was hoping to see some of the jedi masters do some outrageous stunts like in the cartoon but I guess I'll have to wait for the cartoon and see if this storyline improves.   This DEFINITELY wasn't a memorable movie and I really don't see how this can be watched more than once (especially in the theatres at $10 a pop).   :-\

About the only thing I can say that I truly enjoyed was the animation.   It had a sleek look to it.     

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2008, 01:39:45 PM »
There were a couple of times I thougth the movement of their cloaks looked so realistic

Feedback

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2008, 02:14:53 PM »
If you have a bit of time and want a good laugh, check out this review:

http://www.journalgroup.com/Scene/8239/force-has-deserted-star-wars-the-clone-wars

Of course the guy (or gal) hides behind a pseudonym but that, nor the bad review is what I have a problem with. Get out a pen and a piece of paper and count up the number of spelling, grammatical, and factual errors in the piece. It's below remedial english in quality and the person who wrote it, along with the web site should be embarrassed by having it up on their site.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline yodanut70

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +9/-0
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »
If you have a bit of time and want a good laugh, check out this review:

http://www.journalgroup.com/Scene/8239/force-has-deserted-star-wars-the-clone-wars

Of course the guy (or gal) hides behind a pseudonym but that, nor the bad review is what I have a problem with. Get out a pen and a piece of paper and count up the number of spelling, grammatical, and factual errors in the piece. It's below remedial english in quality and the person who wrote it, along with the web site should be embarrassed by having it up on their site.

lol...I saw your reply at the bottom, DW.   ;D

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2008, 02:21:28 PM »
DW blasted him (and the proofreader all in 1 comment)! Nice! :roflmao:

Obviously this guy is not a sw fan in the least. Maybe a football guy? Blue 47, blue 47, hut, hut!

cuyvaldar

« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2008, 02:45:56 PM »
Dizzammmn !!!

Wormie laid the smack on thick. Good for you wormie!!

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »
Like I said there, I don't care if he didn't like it. That's his opinion and he's entitled to it. But to post that literary abortion on an alleged 'professional news' website is freaking embarrassing. How can he expect anyone to take him or that site seriously with 1st grade grammar skills.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2008, 07:56:55 PM »
Nice Wromei (Did I spell that wrong?)

Feedback

cuyvaldar

« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2008, 08:44:58 PM »

Pnoba u splt dat curektlee

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »
What in the world does that spell? I think it's pretty though of whatever it spells.

Pnoba u splt dat curektlee
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2008, 09:25:37 PM »
I liked the animation style of the new movie/series better than the old animated clone wars series, but liked the old series better for plot.  I did enjoy the movie, I just felt it could have been better.  Now bearing in mind that this new movie was  the few 1st episodes of a new show put together.... perhaps the plot will thicken as the new show goes on.... look forward to seeing it when it comes out.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2008, 09:26:52 PM »
Lol...

It's-- nope you spelt that correctly

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2008, 08:55:35 AM »
For people who care, TCW finished tied for 5th this weekend at the box office, bringing in $5.66M. That's a 61.5% drop-off from it's opening weekend. So far it has grossed just under $25M.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »
http://www.starwars.com/kids/read/cwspotter20080822.html

10 "Easter Eggs" to look for in the movie.

They whisperin about us

cuyvaldar

« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2008, 09:10:29 AM »
Those senate guards are awesome.

Thanks for the link Dave.

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2008, 10:44:48 AM »

Thanks for the link Dave.

Ya they are cool! I would definatly buy that figure

Feedback

cuyvaldar

« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2008, 10:46:39 AM »
Army build that trooper for sure.

I took my son this past saturday and he loved it. I posted about it in the rate the cw movie thread.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2008, 10:48:43 AM »

Yeah, I'm already sketching out some parts for a custom version. The recon scouts too.

They whisperin about us

cuyvaldar

« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »

Yeah, I'm already sketching out some parts for a custom version. The recon scouts too.

I was debating on a custom of the scout too.

Just haven't ahd the time, for some reason, I absolutely got nothing done this weekend I wanted too, with the exception of taking Jd to the Cw movie.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »
My only question is that we see Senate Guards in Episode 1/2/3 and they have the familiar robed look, while changing faceplates/colors. So where do these guys fit into that continuity? They are obviously based on the blue version of the guard from Episode 2/3, without the robe. So did they go from robe to no robe, back to robe for the red uniform? Or robe, no robe, robe with blue uniform, then to red? I'm at a loss as to where these guys fit in.

They whisperin about us

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2008, 10:56:35 AM »
My only question is that we see Senate Guards in Episode 1/2/3 and they have the familiar robed look, while changing faceplates/colors. So where do these guys fit into that continuity? They are obviously based on the blue version of the guard from Episode 2/3, without the robe. So did they go from robe to no robe, back to robe for the red uniform? Or robe, no robe, robe with blue uniform, then to red? I'm at a loss as to where these guys fit in.

Im pretty sure that the blue guys were still around in 2 and 3 but the red ones specifically guarded the chancellor. Also if you read the Republic comics it shows that the guards wear armor kinda like that under their robes so I think they fit into continuity but why they are in the chancellors office is the only thing that doesnt make sense to me

Feedback

cuyvaldar

« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »

That's a good point Dave....
Maybe for this new movie, they got rid of the robes for a more clone look with improved armor...who knows?

I believe since Palpatine erased the senate, these guys either melded into the red guards or just were placed some where else.

If you think about it, the blue and reds were never together in the scenes from the movies as far as I remember.

I love the fact that they look like kotor era mando armor with out the robes on.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »
I thought there was a point where they do appear together. I know that the blue guards were the Senate Guards, and then Palpatine took a few of them and appointed them his personal guards, and they wore the red.

Now you're gonna make me watch the movies again to see where they appear together.

They whisperin about us

cuyvaldar

« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2008, 11:13:06 AM »
I thought there was a point where they do appear together. I know that the blue guards were the Senate Guards, and then Palpatine took a few of them and appointed them his personal guards, and they wore the red.

Now you're gonna make me watch the movies again to see where they appear together.

Lol, is that a bad thing?  :P

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »
To watch the prequels? Yeah.

They whisperin about us

cuyvaldar

« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
To watch the prequels? Yeah.

1 I agree with
2 it wasn't that bad
3 better than the other two by far.....

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2008, 12:19:49 PM »

Maybe it was laundry day and their robes were not back from the republic dry-cleaners? Or perhaps it was a 'Casual Friday' and Palpy told them they could go without the robes?

MY FEEDBACK

cuyvaldar

« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2008, 12:25:59 PM »

Maybe it was laundry day and their robes were not back from the republic dry-cleaners? Or perhaps it was a 'Casual Friday' and Palpy told them they could go without the robes?

I don't know wormie....

Palpatine seems to be more into professional uncomfortableness, than comfort casual...lol

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #173 on: August 25, 2008, 06:07:26 PM »
http://www.starwars.com/kids/read/cwspotter20080822.html

10 "Easter Eggs" to look for in the movie.

Too cool!

Some I caught some ( did not. Like the smooching aliens..lol
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2008, 06:18:18 PM »
is smooching aliens really an Easter Egg?  not in my book....the R2-KT definitely was and I think most recognized that one

cuyvaldar

« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »
is smooching aliens really an Easter Egg?  not in my book....the R2-KT definitely was and I think most recognized that one

Kind of a rotten egg imho

Offline Darth Doomy-Doom

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #176 on: August 28, 2008, 04:00:27 PM »
I was about to post that list.  I thought it was interesting.  I'm glad that someone translated some of the Aurabesh and gave us better pictures of the gunship nose art.

I also liked seeing the blue guards and the fate of Loathsom's droid.

I caught just about everything else though.

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • Four Horseman!! Awww Yeah!!
« Reply #177 on: August 28, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »
Well i'm late to the game as usual...

I really dug the movie. Sure it was real easy to follow lack of second plots and all. That didn't bother me too much.
Even the Droid Comic relief was better than some of prequels.

I even liked the Ziro Hutt character.

I really... REALLY enjoyed the battle sequences! Wow... And the Saber fights just floored me. And the story was better than say Episode I. I even liked the newer style of music. It would have been nice to here the true opening and closing themes but that's just a minor complaint. I would like to see Ashoka get her butt kicked a bit more as she seemed a bit too much like Anakin, maybe even reel her tude back a bit. We'll have to see how this whole Ashoke thing plays out.

Now I did go into this with ZERO expectations. And I think that helped. I also had a few beers and I think that also helped loosen up the mind to be ready for the onslaught of cheese. But it never really got to the point where I thought it was too cheesy.

I have been holding off on buying but a few of the Clone Wars Animated Figs.  And even though it's tempting to get the whole line... I still have to say no.

I was also suprised that to hear that the lady really enjoyed it. Keeping in mind she hated the original Clone Wars series. And I loved it.

"Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum."
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2008, 10:36:59 AM »
The reviews don't seem to get any better folks, after seeing it again I've made myself believe it was far worse than the Phantom Menace. I can't deny I somewhat feel like this guy does right here.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2008, 10:47:29 AM »
I've seen it twice and I still liked it a lot. It's really not fair to compare this film to the original and prequel trilogies, since you're talking about live action versus animated. Plus, animation regardless of what anyone says is always going to be more geared to the kids versus adults, but being an adult myself I loved the damn thing. The action sequences were top notch, just as good some of the best scenes in the prequels, and I liked the plot as well. We learned a little more about the Hutt clan, and Jabba IMO was bad ass in it.

Will I go see it again in theaters? Possibly. Will I be buying the DVD? Hell yeah I will.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2008, 10:53:42 AM »
I dunno I just really felt the same way regarding dood being in two "disaster movies" in a row!  :P 8)

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2008, 11:09:00 AM »
I've seen it twice and I still liked it a lot. It's really not fair to compare this film to the original and prequel trilogies, since you're talking about live action versus animated. Plus, animation regardless of what anyone says is always going to be more geared to the kids versus adults, but being an adult myself I loved the damn thing. The action sequences were top notch, just as good some of the best scenes in the prequels, and I liked the plot as well. We learned a little more about the Hutt clan, and Jabba IMO was bad ass in it.

Will I go see it again in theaters? Possibly. Will I be buying the DVD? Hell yeah I will.

Exactly, cartoons are geared for the kidos. The kids will watch this one more so than any of the films. My kids will take a toon over a 6 movies any day.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »
That kid's review was well put.  I agree 100%.  Mystique gone.  George bad.

Offline TheWolverine

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • formerly Jangotat
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2008, 12:50:05 PM »
That kid's review was well put.  I agree 100%.  Mystique gone.  George bad.

I dont think he understands the meaning of a kid movie. This movie is geared toward kids. To say George killed SW just because he wanted a movie for kids to enjoy and relate to is stupid. Adults are not the only focus for SW, everyone just has to get that through their head before watching this movie.

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
I said it in the vote thread the thing you have to remember is this really isn't a movie. It is a TV series that has its 1st 3 episodes on the big screen. If you go in thinking this is going to be some great SW movie about the Clone Wars you may be disappointed to say the least. The critics of this are looking at it as a legit movie to which it is not. Even if GL wanted to he could never do a single movie about the Clone Wars way too much stuff in that era to put into a single film or movie the TV series should be able to take care of that storyline. I liked CW but I do think that GL was being a lil greedy by releasing this to the big screen. I understand that he wanted to give the fans another "movie" but this shouldn't have been considered a movie. If he wants to give us more SW than make the other 3 episodes to the SW saga and leave the TV stuff for the TV. I am sure that this was put out in order to help GL fund more episodes for the CW and probably fund the Live Action series. He was probably also using this as a feeler for what to expect from the TV series.

I did like this for what it was a TV movie. It had some good action and did things that you probably couldn't do with people. Everything looked sharp and crisp and didn't look out of place like some scenes in the Prequels and hell even the OT had some scenes that didn't look right. As for it being a "movie" it wasn't even close to being that and like I have said before if you are looking at this as the next great SW movie you may be disappointed.

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »
To say George killed SW just because he wanted a movie for kids to enjoy and relate to is stupid.

It's not nice to call people stupid.  You better watch yourself.

By the way, George killed Star Wars long before this Clone Wars abomination hit the screen.  My friend's kids enjoyed it and are having fun with the Happy Meal toys, and I couldn't be more thrilled for them.  They bring me the toys and ask all the tech specs about them and stuff, and that holds a lot of meaning for me.

However, I will always hold true to my beliefs about Star Wars.

Offline TheWolverine

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • formerly Jangotat
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2008, 08:35:16 PM »
To say George killed SW just because he wanted a movie for kids to enjoy and relate to is stupid.

It's not nice to call people stupid.  You better watch yourself.

By the way, George killed Star Wars long before this Clone Wars abomination hit the screen.  My friend's kids enjoyed it and are having fun with the Happy Meal toys, and I couldn't be more thrilled for them.  They bring me the toys and ask all the tech specs about them and stuff, and that holds a lot of meaning for me.

However, I will always hold true to my beliefs about Star Wars.

Or else what? I never called anyone stupid. I said that such statement is stupid. George never killed SW, heck he created it and by adding to the series all he did was make it more accessible to other audiences. And besides I thought George was only looking over this series. Wasnt that Filoni or w.e the hell his name is from Avatar the guy that directed and came up with this story.

And heck if this clone wars was an abomination then what about those 5 min episodes that were only action no plot? This new Clone Wars has far better animation and is far more realistic. I mean common Windu fighting 500 super battle droids with only his fists and winning. I find a lot of people complaining about the animation and style of this new series yet they forget to look back at the old one which is very sub par. Dont get me wrong I liked the old clone wars but it has nothing on this new series. Heck for once we will be able to see the different side of some of the main characters and some characters that never got much screen time.

Yeah this movie would have done a lot better if it was a straight to DVD release but its not and nothing will change that now. As long as the kids like it The Clone Wars movie has done its job to get people ready for the cartoon.

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2008, 10:04:02 PM »
The statement is true, not stupid.

Anyway, at least the first Clone Wars cartoon used Star Wars music.  And, I already said that I'm glad the kids like it.  I also said that George had already killed it.  That happened as soon as he thought he could fit back in the director's chair.  That is an adult point of view, and most adults agree with it.  However, the kids are eating it up and that's fine by me.  That's the way it should be.  As an adult collector, I think it is all ruined.

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:42 PM »
Well at least we are all passionate about Star Wars...  ;D

It's always really been about the kids. The Original Trilogy was for our generation and the Prequels were for the next. Clone Wars is capturing even more of this next generation. Which is good for all the fans. More toys... More Happy Meal toys... Whatever, more STAR WARS.

I liked the film... But it is my opinion. I can respect those who hated it. No worries you cant please all us SW Fans. I think even if George made a next trilogy and it was the supreme for all fans. Some would still not like it. A few would even pick it apart.

Does anyone think that the reason Lucas has given up on his original plan to do 7,8 & 9 is because of the fans reaction to the prequels? I hope it wasn't cause I was one of the fans who was pissed about TPM, but over time it's kinda grown on me (still not my fav). Jar Jar is not nearly as annoying to me as he was when I first saw it. I think for me, I had to high of expectations. After all it had been so many years since the release of JEDI.

JMHO...
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2008, 12:34:23 AM »
I mean it really isnt a realistic expectiation to think that you can add to a series as legendary as Star Wars and make a great movie that everyone loves. It just isnt possible. Expectations are always to high. Alot of the great movies, like the original star wars, are ones that were not surrounded by tons of hype prior to their release. Any movie with too much hype begs to disappoint

Feedback

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2008, 12:41:11 AM »
I mean it really isnt a realistic expectiation to think that you can add to a series as legendary as Star Wars and make a great movie that everyone loves. It just isnt possible. Expectations are always to high. Alot of the great movies, like the original star wars, are ones that were not surrounded by tons of hype prior to their release. Any movie with too much hype begs to disappoint
To much expectations of a movie, trying to bring back the ooh and awe of when you were a kid. Not gonna happen.

The last ooh and ahh movie was Pirates of the Carribean. Went in with zero expectations and loved it. Can not do that with a SW film since so many previous movies have been made and the worry of how this is gonna fit in with the rest of the stuff.

I had a cousin that was pissed back in the back when the Gl went and added crap to the old movies, I went to his pad excited about them being on the big screen with new stuff and he was ranting and raving about it saying they sound have left it alone. I disagree and was happy to see some new stuff, give me more!!
I hope a 7, 8, 9 are made, the haters can stay home and watch TV with my cousin... >:D
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2008, 01:13:14 AM »
What really pisses in my Post Toasties about the whole mess, is the fact that FAN EDITS are so much more enjoyable when it comes to the PT.  George was so much into the editing process back in the day, but he seems to have lost that ability as well.  Lofty expectations?  Well, that is indeed what happens with a sixteen-year gap.  However, when the best thing about a film is the trailers, it's time to hang it up and let someone else take the reins.  I had no expectations in 1999.  In 2002, I was just praying that it would be better.  By 2005, it was just a matter of finding out what was hated the most or the least.  Revenge of the Sith is truly the best of the PT, hands-down.  But unfortunately, that's not saying much.  Believe it or not, most of the actors had great rŤsumť's prior to these films.  Then, putting them in front of blue and green screens, trying to read shoddy and secretive scripts, being placed on partial sets, and being directed by someone that should have stayed out of the chair for good after 1977 all took their toll.

The films are all "in the can" as they say, but the FAN EDITS afford us many different looks into what could have been.  I don't like the animation, story arc, or the figures from The Clone Wars, but when I see my friends and their kids are tripping over each other to come talk to me about it, it's all good.  I'm glad they enjoy it as it only means (hopefully) more and cooler toys for all of us.

Offline Longshot

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2008, 10:06:49 PM »
The trailer for the series on cartoon network looks really good. I for one enjoyed the movie for what it was and to be honest some people that have been blasting it are either just TOO involved in SW or have gone beyond geek into something else.........YIKES.......=P

Anyway the series trailer looked great and should provide hours of countless entertainment plus some pretty frackin kewl toys...... ;D

-LS

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2008, 12:51:15 PM »
Yeah that new trailer is looking pretty good. I'll be there Oct. 3!!
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2008, 01:15:01 PM »
That trailer for the TV show look way better than the trailer for the film, and the film itself.

They whisperin about us

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »
I havent seen the trailer yet

Feedback

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »
I just watched it with my son before sending him off to bed. Lots more of Grievous (YEAH!) and other characters we got to see 2 seconds of in the movie. I'm guessing this will translate a lot better to TV and it's 22 minute chunks.

MY FEEDBACK

cuyvaldar

« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »
That trailer for the TV show look way better than the trailer for the film, and the film itself.

I have to agree with Dave.

I loved the cw movie/tv spot, whatever you want to call it.

This trailer made the hair stand up on my neck and even my wife thought it was badassed.

Offline Darth Ravenous

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • "I Am The Senate!"
    • MySpace
« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2008, 12:53:45 PM »
i couldn't find a discussion thread anywhere about this.  but i know there has to be one.  feel free to merge my post with the real thread.

i finally saw the Clone Wars movie last night.  and what a POS.  it was ridiculous.  on so many levels.  just an aberration of the entire Star Wars franchise.

the battle on Christophsis was not crucial to the plot whatsoever yet took up 1/3 of the movie.  i almost shut it down when Obi-Wan "surrendered" long enough to buy time for Anakin and Ashoka to shut down the shield generator.  i know it's just a lousy cartoon, but a Jedi would NEVER have surrendered, let alone as a ruse to capture the other general.  a Sith, maybe.  but come on.  this was so out of Obi-Wan's character i wanted to puke.   :puke:

the dialogue was forced.  the jokes were lame.  the plot was flimsy as all hell.  rescue Jabba's son, HA!  there was no suspense, no drama.  too many obligatory lightsaber battles.

it was awful.  too bad the Avatar: The Last Airbender people are too busy with their project.  Lucasfilm could learn a thing or two from that camp.  hell, even the previous Clone Wars series was much more clever and crucial to the Saga's arc than this dreck.

with all the changes, additions, and other such nonsense he's made to his beloved saga, is George determined to make us grow to hate it?  i really think he is.  bound and determined to get us fans to turn on him.

as a result, i refuse to acknowledge that The Clone Wars movie is canon.  inasmuch i refuse to accept that Young Anakin's Spirit appears to Luke at the end of ROTJ or that Greedo shoots first.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2008, 09:51:12 PM »
You do realize that the same director is doing avatar as well?

Offline jacensolo66

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +82/-0
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »
finally watched this today and really liked it. i actually liked the dialogue between anakin and ahsoka.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »
I love the movie and I've almost finished it again today, but fell asleep watching it, but I will finish it later tonight. I can't wait till the series comes out on dvd for purchase so I can own the entire episodes.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Taurs

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
  • I will do what i must
« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2008, 04:28:58 AM »
I liked the movie a lot, its out on DVD here on December 10th i think but ill be waiting till christmas to get it.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »
Came home from work today and the DVD was sitting on the counter. My wife was good and picked it up for me.  ;D

Offline TheWolverine

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • formerly Jangotat
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »
watched it again today and I still love it. I really didnt notice too much of the droids "humor" though after watching Rots..because there is about the same amount of it in that movie too.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »
Came home from work today and the DVD was sitting on the counter. My wife was good and picked it up for me.  ;D

Man to have a wife like this at times.  ::)

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »
If anyone is looking for the chance to win a free copy of this movie on Blu-ray, make sure you check out the FP of thejawa.com  ;)

MY FEEDBACK

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2008, 07:26:46 PM »
After watching the DVD of this, I am pretty disappointed with what's packaged into this DVD. The only extra content that comes with it is commentary of the movie, but no deleted scenes, featurettes, behind-the-scenes or anything else. Sure, it was only $16, but I was really hoping for all that extra content to come with it. I haven't had a chance yet to watch that commentary, so hopefully it will make up for the missing goodies.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »
Damn strho you should have gotten the 2 disc set then. I got mine from bestbuy and I'm pretty happy with mine. Target as one as well right now in a 2 disc set and it has a comic in theres.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2008, 07:39:15 PM »
Dammit man, I wish I had known there was a 2-disc set. My wife picked it up at TRU for $16 which was the cheapest price out there, but no wonder why since it only came with one disc. Oh well I guess.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2008, 07:44:14 PM »
Just to bad that theres no return policys anymore. But a return on the same product because if there was, you could get your money back and get the 2 disc set. The BESTBUY 2 disc set is in a hard metal case which is really cool. The Targets is plastic with a comic in a 2 disc set.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #211 on: November 15, 2008, 07:55:25 AM »
Yeah, the 2-disc one is the way to go. It has 3 or 4 deleted scenes from the movie as well as other goodies.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #212 on: November 15, 2008, 08:10:07 AM »
deleted scenes from a cartoon?

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
« Reply #213 on: November 15, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »
Well yeah, stuff that they may have cut to make the movie shorter or stuff that didn't work. Go back and watch the trailer. There is a scene of a gunship blowing up on the landing platform at the monestary that didn't make it into the final cut.

It's not like Disney making up 'blooper reels' for their animated movies.

MY FEEDBACK

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2008, 08:22:17 AM »
Watched this last night on Pay per view, finally. Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, nor was as good as I hoped it would have been. Somewhere in between the 2 I guess. A little long for the plot line, as the movie really was dragging by the time anakin and ashoka were crossing the desert. Still, wife, oldest daughter and Ryan watched the entire movie, so it had it's appeal for the casual SW fans. Glad I paid 4.99 for it though instead of the 100 bucks it would have cost us at the theater.

Offline CommanderNaruto

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2008, 09:41:21 PM »
i bought the movie over the weekend but didnt get a chance to watch it until last night. those SCOUT TROOPERS WERE AWESOME! :o :o :jawsdown: :jawsdown: I liked the movie though, the 1st half was great but like the Steve said, it kinda dragged on in the second half. The clones were too cool in action, too bad Cody wasnt involved more. Seeing those At-Te's made me wanna take mines out (crappy legs and all :'( ) Overall, I really liked it, just one complaint, i would've liked it better with a real ending, not just some smiling faces :P now gimme some scout troopers

:td:
Datteybayo!

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #216 on: November 19, 2008, 10:35:38 PM »
I can agree with that bro, I'd like to see the scout troopers from the movie made as well. When I first seen those I was like holy shlitz those are awesome I want at least 3 of them.
My Collection
My Feedback