Author Topic: Heroes on NBC  (Read 14309 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: Heroes on NBC
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2008, 02:46:01 PM »
just saw a commercial for the heroes:villians chapter. it returns 9-22-08. the only show i watch on regular tv so i am excited.

SCORE!!! I had heard falsely that it had been canceled
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 07:40:12 AM »
Anybody catch this last night? I know that each season has started off kinda rammy (for lack of a better word) but jeez, last night they were all over the place. I was happy to see Kristen Bell back! And was that the Greatest American Hero I saw? How punny  :P

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2008, 08:34:06 AM »
I gave up on this series last season.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2010, 09:00:14 AM »
well I am a a fan of this show,  it could have been better the last season or so I guess...... Well it's official the morons at NBC are cancelling the show with no episodes to even wrap it up, which means I watched it for 4 years and get no conclusion.... thanks you a$$holes at NBC ..... wow now I have zero reasons to watch your s***ty network   I understand that the show maybe needed to end... okay but at least have the decency to give us an ending >:(
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Coleman Trebor

• S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • You ain't much if you ain't Dutch
    • www.gator.nl
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2010, 06:31:56 PM »
I'm actually not that surprised it got cancelled. Coz over here hardly anyone watched Heroes. (at least among my friends & family)

It is really crappy if you watched a show for a stretched period of time and they don't even make a series finale for it! Its just a kick in the nuts!
The one and only Dirty Dutchman!!!!

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2010, 09:10:37 PM »
I thought the first season was great the next one was ok and its been all downhill from there. About time for this show to go in my opinion
"With an army of these, who could defeat us? No one!." -KOTOR 2

Feedback

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2010, 03:21:50 PM »
Yeah I stopped after season two it just didn't go in the direction I wanted or was expecting, same with Lost.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.