Author Topic: Force Link Emperor Palpatine found!  (Read 86 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Force Link Emperor Palpatine found!
« on: November 13, 2017, 09:09:55 AM »
We do miss the days of the leaks or at the very least heads up at Toy Fair or Comic-Con on upcoming action figures, however the latest is none other than Emperor Palpatine with Force Link!  Thanks again to our friends at Yakface.com for the alert and yes this figure has been found at retail. This figure is also available with a Target exclusive 3-pack with Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker and the Emperor's Royal Guard.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:57:01 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: Force Link Emperor Palpatine found!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:04:35 PM »
So are there interchangeable hands with force lightening attached?  Or is it clip on lightening?
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.