Author Topic: New Gentle Giant Pre-Orders & in stock items!  (Read 53 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
New Gentle Giant Pre-Orders & in stock items!
« on: October 30, 2017, 04:44:30 AM »

Darth Vader minibust:  One of the most pivotal moments in the Star Wars Saga is captured in Gentle Giant Ltd.'s Darth Vader "Emperor's Wrath" mini bust. As this point in the story we know Darth Vader is more machine than man, as he coldly brings his son before his master to be turned to the Dark Side of the Force... or die. After Luke denies the Emperor his prize, the Sith lord formerly known as Darth Sideous turns his force lighting on our hero.

Jumbo Luke as Stormtrooper:  Gentle Giant Ltd expands our hugely collectible line of vintage Star Wars action figure 12" reproductions with the Power Of The Force Luke Skywalker (Imperial Stormtrooper outfit)! Luke was part of the "Last 17" final wave of vintage Star Wars figures produced in 1985 and is highly sought after on the secondary market. Now you have the chance to add this rare figure to your collection!

Life-sized R2-D2:  Your childhood dreams have come true! Now your toys are big enough to play with you! Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to bring you the latest addition to their popular line of life-sized monuments with the vintage-inspired R2-D2 Monument! Priced at $3199.99.

Black Series 40th Anniversary Wave I:  Celebrate 40 incredible years of Star Wars action and adventure with vintage Star Wars figures, featuring classic design and packaging! Since 1977, Star Wars has captured the hearts of millions with iconic characters, impressive vehicles, and a galaxy of stories that has passed the test of time over and over again. Wave one includes: Luke Skywalker, R2-D2, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Princess Leia.

- Click to Enter Big Bad Toy Store -
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 06:21:20 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.