Author Topic: Bring Back 22 Episode Seasons and Summer Reruns !!!  (Read 1630 times)

Offline ANAKEVIN AIRSTRIDER

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • a.k.a. Darth X, I AM SCI-FI
Bring Back 22 Episode Seasons and Summer Reruns !!!
« on: February 26, 2010, 06:06:52 PM »
I wish they'd go back to the 22 episode long seasons, where they started at the end of September and ran through to the beginning of April, and repeated the eps during the rest of the year.
Would anyone else like this?
YOU SAY YOU FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE?  I AM THAT DISTURBANCE !!!  MAY THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !!!  Semper Sci-Fi !!!

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
Re: Bring Back 22 Episode Seasons and Summer Reruns !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 08:55:28 PM »
Sure, why not.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 12:37:19 AM »
it would be a lot easier setting a schedule, I hate getting ready for a show and find it to be a repeat or when you don't know the new ones have started because of the weird starting date and you miss the first show or 2....don't even get me started about the last few seasons of Battlestar Galactica or Lost

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Jedimom

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »
I agree! I hate watching re-runs when its snowy out. I'm inside where its warm and I want to see something new!

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 06:13:59 PM »
I don't watch much TV but for the couple shows I do watch I would like to see more episodes for sure. My favorite show is only 10 episodes and it goes pretty quickly granted it is an hour long show with a few 2 hr shows thrown in. I think having summer reruns is a thing of the past since they put everything on dvd pretty quickly and on demand during the particular season. Bad thing about on demand is they only have so many episodes available at once.