Author Topic: Check those figures, Troopers!  (Read 100 times)

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Check those figures, Troopers!
« on: October 08, 2017, 03:47:08 PM »
For fellow collectors who open, like myself, this is something you are going to want to see. It's not exactly news that Hasbro has glaring quality control issues. Many examples can be seen with a simple scroll through facebook. The Hascon exclusive Captain Rex figure had issues with the vacuum formed tray. There were reports of the Luke figure included with the Landspeeder coming with two of the same hand.

It doesn't stop there. The Toys R Us exclusive Commander Gree figure is also showing up with Q.C issues. Here is a prime example from my own experience. As you can see in the photo, he came with TWO LEFT FEET! I already checked with my store and they have more on the shelf. Time for an exchange. So if you open, take a minute and fully inspect to make sure the figure is 100% in order, while replacements are available! If you keep your figures MISB, chances are you will never see any of these defects. Which may not bother you, but down the road, if someone else who opens acquires the figure, it may not be good news for them.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:14:11 AM by Darth Spice »