Author Topic: Mos Eisley News Brief: Thanks Frank!  (Read 70 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Mos Eisley News Brief: Thanks Frank!
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:23:50 PM »
I have been following our good friend and ally Frank "Niubniub" Diorio rebuilding his collection display after a recent move and needless to say I was pretty impressed with these cabinet organizers he used from Bed Bath and Beyond.  They range in price from $5.99 to $7.99 and have a rubber 3-tiered shelf that without a doubt make for affordable figure displays.  When is the last time you have heard the A-word in Star Wars collecting? I picked up a couple for my son and he put them to use right away!  (See photo) Click below to see if they suit your collecting needs and thanks again to the Diorama Master for the tip!  United We Find.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:44:56 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: Thanks Frank!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:05:40 PM »
If these were also available in black, I'd be all over them. White would stand out too much when all my shelving is black.