Author Topic: Adam May - May 16th 1973 - September 29, 2017:  (Read 80 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Adam May - May 16th 1973 - September 29, 2017:
« on: October 04, 2017, 07:52:58 AM »
It's been awhile since we've had activity on the site but there was a bit of something that had to be shared. It is with great sadness that I inform our Troopers that Adam May has passed away this past weekend. It was rather expected as his health has been in decline for quite some time.

I'll remember the great times we had, his awesome travel / portable bar and your incredible dedication to the hobby of Star Wars collecting. Adam will forever be in our hearts after winning a contest that resulted in him being immortalized into his own action figure Stormy Sevenspire. He was also involved in many scoops for the collecting world over the years and I will never forget the things he did for me as a fan and more important, as a person. Thank you ever so much Adam and my you finally have the peace you so greatly deserve. May the Force be with you my brother, United We Find!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 03:24:29 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.