Author Topic: PSWCS.org Launches No Warrior without Help Fundraiser  (Read 376 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
PSWCS.org Launches No Warrior without Help Fundraiser
« on: March 29, 2017, 02:26:28 PM »
PSWCS.org, in conjunction with the Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society (PSWCS), will be selling BB-8 themed medallions at Star Wars Celebration Orlando to raise funds to support No Warrior without Help.  No Warrior without Help, based in Central Pennsylvania, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides direct financial support to assist wounded veterans as well as train service dogs.

The limited edition medallion is fully approved by Lucasfilm and has an edition size of 1000 pieces.  Each medallion features the likeness of BB-8 on the front, along with the date and the name of the charity, No Warrior without Help.  The back features the PSWCS logo.  The medallions will be $12 each and will be accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity and receipt as they are tax deductible.  The medallions go on sale at the PSWCS booth #2055 during Star Wars Celebration Orlando from April 13 - 16, 2017.  Remaining medallions will be available for sale online after the convention although we expect a sellout during the event.

There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: PSWCS.org Launches No Warrior without Help Fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:59:50 PM »
If anyone out there is going to Celebration, and is willing to help out, I would really like one of these for my collection. I have almost all of the others, only missing the Vader medallion that was offered at Celebration Anaheim.

I have paypal, and can cover shipping cost as well. Thanks!

Offline DarmanSkirata

• Premium
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 05:54:28 PM »
DJ121, got you covered.  Picked up the coin today for you.  PM me and I'll get it out to you next week.  Here's a pic.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 05:49:00 PM »
Dude!

Thank you SO much for getting one! I'll pm you right now. And on a side note, I was contacted by someone willing to sell the Vader coin as well. So my set is complete as of now.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:50:37 PM by dj121 »