Author Topic: Storage options for Loose Figures  (Read 821 times)

Offline digktialx

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Storage options for Loose Figures
« on: January 28, 2015, 12:27:11 AM »
Greetings. I was interested in how you guys store your toys when they're not on display. I'm inquiring about the action figures specifically.

-Thanks!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: Storage options for Loose Figures
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 01:17:26 PM »
Most people use storage tubs or the three drawer plastic storage units you see at Wal-Mart for $9.99.  I used boxes, but the figures are carded.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 09:04:35 PM »
Storage tubs is what I use
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline digktialx

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 11:06:51 PM »
The reason I ask is that a buddy and I think we have a concept for trays designed specifically for the storage of action figures. I have tried a lot of different storage options and I felt there was always something missing. Please see our Kickstarter page if you were longing for something more:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/492634203/action-figure-foam-trays-and-cases-for-toy-collect

I hope its ok if we post this link to help get people thinking about storage.

Thank you,

-dx

Offline digktialx

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 01:37:27 AM »
Hey guys just added another tray option on kick to allow people to get their feet wet at a lower price point. It'll allow you to get just a taste of what we're offering without the full platter or dessert! Please see the attached image for more.

-dx
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 01:38:48 AM by digktialx »

Offline digktialx

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 04:28:09 AM »
Hey, just dropping in with another update. We've done up some shots of our sample trays. The pictures shows both Vintage and Modern Star Wars figures resting comfortably in their new homes. We've even added in Indiana Jones and G.I. Joe figures to the other trays. Even though time is ticking down on our  Kickstarter, we are more committed than ever to go forward with our storage trays and carry cases. Especially from what we have learned about existing storage methods.  Check us out…and please pledge…it’s never too late!

Kickstarter Link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/492634203/action-figure-foam-trays-and-cases-for-toy-collect

Thank you,

-dx

Offline digktialx

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 02:05:47 PM »
Hey all, we’ve just released a new video showing some of our collection and our trays in action.  Enjoy.

Feel free to spread the word about our Action Figure Trays.
Protect, Store, Organize, and Display - For the Love of Your Action Figures!

Thank you,

-dx (Jason)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 04:05:49 PM by digktialx »