Author Topic: Hasbro (NEEDS TO SEND MORE STAR WARS SHIPMENT TO STORES)!!  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
Hasbro (NEEDS TO SEND MORE STAR WARS SHIPMENT TO STORES)!!
« on: October 03, 2011, 11:48:27 AM »
Troopers,has it been difficult for you to find certain figures that you want from the Clone Wars,Saga Legends or Vintage Collection waves? Have you asked yourselves why this year in 2011 stores have lacked shipment of Star Wars figures and how come it's taken a long time for us to purchase the figures we want most? This is ridiculous right! I mean come on in some areas I hear not even the ROTJ VC wave has hit stores yet.... or only the new CW wave 1 of 2011 are the recent figs there! whats up with that??? it's upsurd and something needs to be done,so hopefully Hasbro will see this and start to wake up cause we collectors are hungry for new figures!! I would like to hear what all of you has to say about this situation and what figures have you had trouble finding!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 11:51:10 AM by Nabil6901 »
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline sephiroth15

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Hasbro (NEEDS TO SEND MORE STAR WARS SHIPMENT TO STORES)!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 11:56:09 AM »
I agree with you my stores have lacked lots of figures,I've had a hard time find VC wave 4 figures as well as some figure from the CW wave 2 such as Season 3 Ahsoka and Commander Wolffe!! and of course the new waves 4,5 & 6. I really wanna get both Savage Opress figures as well as the new Capt Rex and Commander Jet. Hasbro PLEASE SEND MORE FIGURES to our local stores!!!
We are brothers to the End!

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »
adding to the problem is the fact that Hasbro constantly ships older figures mixed in with the new ones

one collector could find and buy them, leaving the 8 older figures from the case
the stores wont open another case just to replace 4 figures, so the older figures just hang and hang and hang, until the store puts on a good sale or the Hasbro rep comes and takes them away

if there are only 4 new figures in a box of 12, there should be 3 of each of the figure in that box
revision cases should come later, way later

get the new product on the shelves now, and ship the older stuff again around the winter holidays where it might sell better
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 06:42:07 PM »
I have been buying SW figs for 34 yrs & this is the worst I've seen for production. I have only seen wave1-4 vin & wave 1-3 CW 2011.
I can't help but think that the overall economy has a little bit to do with it? but does Hasbro make more on selling to online retailers like
BBTS, Brians Toys etc. than sending stuff to Walmarts, Targets & TRU's. The big retailers can send product back but do online retailers
have the same option? The large retailers buy in bulk & probally get better deals from Hasbro. Is Hasbro putting products in the hands of smaller online retailers 1st to make optimum profit since they only order small & only what they plan to sell? Large retailers just order in mass quanities. It seems most of the people online who have the "newest" stuff ordered it from online retailers. I hope & pray every time I go into any major retailer that I am going to find all that I am looking for? I really hope Christmas overstocking starts in Oct? If I could find? I'd spend!

"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 06:57:32 PM »
Yup no new stuff on the shelf and you don't get my money Hasbro.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 12:30:14 AM »
I will remain in the fact that Hasbro could care less whether we get anything new or not. They think the kids are the 1's that are buying the figures but I guess if it helps I say do it.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 11:56:47 AM »
I'm not surprise that a few people have felt the same way,Hasbro really needs to shape up and get their act together cause it's COMPLETELY absurd. I hope that this holiday season as well we can all find the figures that we want or else this year has been a sad year for collecting....
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »
Well I doubt they shape up either but more less to me SHIP OUT. I really don't think Hasbro could careless whether they sell another figure to anyone or collector just as long as its to a 7yr kid that looses it in the mud puddle.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • AFA is a silly excuse to scalp!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 08:28:06 PM »
biggest slap in the face is seeing a once impossible to find figure on the pegs at a CVS or Grocery Store at 12.99 each... I just saw that with a arc trooper commander at a walgreens... ARGH!!!