Author Topic: Sandwatch Live:  (Read 10891 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: Sandwatch Live:
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 12:57:30 PM »
Nicanus Tassu is LIVE for your viewing pleasure and here is a better look at the figure thanks to Binks!

There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline droidbait

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 05:38:15 PM »
great review as always spice keep them coming as I can spot some good ones behind you :)
There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 11:46:23 PM »
THOSE are next my young friend but FIRST let's take a look at Senate Commando Captain Jayfon!  There are a couple of photos as well for your inspection in our advance review. Another interesting note is this sample may be a little off from the final product.  My son finally dug up Argyus and I wish I would have put them side-to-side for you guys to see.  In any case, the one we see in the store may be a lighter shade of blue.

I think it's very cool you spotted those Lee!  8) :o :P :D ;)   Good eye!   :emperor:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 12:04:53 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline droidbait

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2010, 05:23:08 AM »
:) love that jayfon the detail is great cant wait to see him with his other Senate Commando but I really like him.

Also :) I love those mandos been waiting ages for a review of them :)
There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 12:48:28 PM »
I know this is going to sound lame as hell but I CAN'T get the latest produced because I can't stop laughing long enough to get thru the intro!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 12:49:14 PM »
I know this is going to sound lame as hell but I CAN'T get the latest produced because I can't stop laughing long enough to get thru the intro!

i wonder who this might be? hhmmmm......

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 02:08:40 PM »
I haven't had this much fun since the "infamous" Chewbacca Video!  :P ;D :D  I promise to keep my clothes on, and stay tuned for the next act!  ;D :)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 09:26:27 PM »
JOIN me and my special guest Lando Calrissian!

8) ;D :D :) :P >:D

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2010, 08:42:40 AM »
Lando sounded like a southern preacher...lol !

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2010, 11:12:56 AM »
I thought Foghorn Leghorn but IT was only take I could get done without laughing!  All kidding aside I really just wanted to take the liberty of having a little fun with it.  Needless to say mission accomplished!  :D

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2010, 11:39:11 AM »
dang Lando stole Han's clothes again!!!! for the sandwatch video
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »
Chris that was priceless

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2010, 01:03:01 AM »
And I got a stack o' Lando staches in case he should ever need to make a return!  8) :o ;D ;) :D >:D

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 05:32:28 PM »
Is that getup real as in you can actually BUY that from a store. I almost didn't reconize the Spice man and thought it WAS someone else. My bad oh well I guess I didn't pay attention enough.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • Four Horseman!! Awww Yeah!!
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 10:37:08 AM »
LOL!! Nice! Lando is missing his Colt 45!!  ;D
"Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum."
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2010, 02:50:46 AM »
I had some cat on YouTube ask me what I meant when I thanked Bonnie Piesse for putting my collection into the 60's, so I thought I'd share a very special part of my Star Wars collection with our readers:

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • Four Horseman!! Awww Yeah!!
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »
Awesome! Nice collection Spice! Love the shirt!
"Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum."
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »
We're starting to get back into the "norm" of things around here, check out the YouTube Channel for the latest review with special guest commentary!  8)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2011, 12:21:37 PM »
We have another great review posted of the Celebration V 2-pack with special guest Mr. Anthony Forrest!