Author Topic: And WE ARE BACK!  (Read 145 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
And WE ARE BACK!
« on: March 15, 2017, 07:48:49 PM »
In what can be described as nothing short of a nightmare of an attack, we have restored to our database to operational status.  It's been a long time since we've had the ability to post news and even longer since we've been honest about the current state of affairs in this hobby.  Thank you to each and everyone of you that reached out with your support and we can only hope to put the pieces back together and continue our mission.

Thanks again to Delvec for your endless support and my brother Doug for fixing what could not be fixed and the most of all the will of the FORCE!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 07:56:34 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline KesselRun

• Premium
  • Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +4/-0
Re: And WE ARE BACK!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 03:11:24 PM »
damn glad to see you! welcome back.

Offline daytrip903

• Premium
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +15/-0
  • Go Cardinals!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 07:12:51 PM »
Agreed.   I have missed this site.   Hopefully there will be more news and missions!!!!
Is it time to go home yet?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 06:50:36 AM »
As close as I never wanted to be to throwing in the towel.  You guys have no idea how bad it would have bit my ass to not go out on my own terms.  Even though the hobby has evolved and we're not as active as we used to be, there is simply too much history to simply walk away without explanation or proper goodbye.  Besides MOST of you guys know I'm not a quitter!   8) :o :-* :D ;)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.