Author Topic: Black Series 6" A New Hope C-3PO confirmed! As Walgreen exclusive??  (Read 402 times)

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Hasbro has confirmed that we will be getting not only the Red arm version of C-3PO, but the classic A New Hope version as well! The drawback? A New Hope C-3PO will be exclusive to Walgreens! For reasons unknown, One of the most iconic characters, from one of the most iconic movies of all time, has been reduced to nothing more than a single store exclusive. Also note that we are NOT getting the once promised shiny vac metal finish for the figure. Instead, they are taking the same approach to the 6" figure as they did with the most recent 3.75" version.

Offline keyboard53

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +9/-0
Re: Black Series 6" A New Hope C-3PO confirmed! As Walgreen exclusive??
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:06:30 PM »
Does anyone know when we can expect this figure to hit Walgreen stores?

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 01:03:58 PM »
Sorry for the delay. As of this post, several collectors across the US are reporting C-3PO showing up in stores. I personally have yet to find one, but they are out there.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 12:33:12 AM »
I haven't seen them in Nothern California yet
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.