Author Topic: Rumors of new Entertainment Earth exclusive Black Series 6" 4-pack CONFIRMED!  (Read 622 times)

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Recent reports coming in show what appears to be a new 2016 Entertainment Earth exclusive 4-pack. The exact line up has not been revealed, but these rumors are pointing to a "Rainbow" pack of Phase 2 Clones including a 212th, 442nd, 501st and a Shocktrooper.

This could be a great troop builder set for those of you who have been waiting for multiple clones. There is a release date, an item number and a price all listed in the photo, however when searching the site, nothing came up. This has not been officially confirmed, so as of now, this stays in the "rumor" category. We will update this post if more information becomes available.

UPDATE! The official announcement from Entertainment Earth had been made, and the 4-pack is now up for preorder! Click the link above and get all the details.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:54:01 PM by dj121 »

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
6 inchers I presume?
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Yes, sir. Sorry, I should have added that into the headline.