Author Topic: Mos Eisley News Brief: "New" 3 3/4 inch Spotted!  (Read 468 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Mos Eisley News Brief: "New" 3 3/4 inch Spotted!
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:59:04 AM »
Ok so maybe they're not new to you if you kept up on your vintage collection action figures but needless to say Hasbro is going to rehash 4 figures that fans may have missed from the Vintage Collection.  The assortment of Ahsoka Tano, Royal Guard, Admiral Ackbar and Lando Calrissian (General) might show up at Walmart, but then again some of us still haven't found the "May the 4th" assortment!  Thanks again to estore Robotkingdom for the image and eagle-eyed Corey from First Order Transmissions for the alert.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:09:40 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: "New" 3 3/4 inch Spotted!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 05:19:46 PM »
I would love to pick up three more of the Royal Guard. But like every other figure from the Walmart line, it will be total hit and miss as to when or even if they show up in my store.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: "New" 3 3/4 inch Spotted!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 10:27:47 PM »
More royal guards for sure easy pass on the rest
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.