Author Topic: Mos Eisley News Brief: U-Wing Fighter Revealed!  (Read 338 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Mos Eisley News Brief: U-Wing Fighter Revealed!
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:08:23 AM »
The new U-Wing fighter has been uncovered by the team at From 4-LOM to Zuckuss.com.  Click below to take a look at a great vehicle ruined by Hasbro's desire to cross promote their brands.  Do you think Nerf darts are ridiculous in vehicles?  Sound off in the forums and help us Make Collecting Great Again!

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:53:04 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: U-Wing Fighter Revealed!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 08:03:19 PM »
I could do without the nerd darts firing from this line of ships, but I'll still buy one.  I wonder how many figures can sit in it?
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:55:02 PM »
U-Wing? I am old enough to remember the old Buck Rogers in the 25th Century & that ship looks a lot like it??
Buck Rogers was horrible... Hawkman wore a helmet with feathers glued to it...ha ha ha   Amazing seeing how bad the old Sci-fi was...
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:43:20 AM »
That's pretty much what everyone said when they saw it.  I'm wondering where all these were during the trilogy?  I understand they want to expand the universe officially making things like Shadow Troopers canon, but maybe an earlier version or prototype of the A, X or B-Wing would have been a better way to go?
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.