Author Topic: The evolution of Scalperhunter1.  (Read 3997 times)

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
The evolution of Scalperhunter1.
« on: November 11, 2011, 10:23:40 PM »
My latest ambition is almost finished. From Jedi to Royal Guard and now I have become a Mandalorian. The outfit isn't quite finished yet. Still need to add the cape and jet pack. The gauntlets are now attatched. The cape will be ready in a couple days and my jet pack should be in sometime this next week. Once the jp has been painted I should be finished and ready to go. I'll have more pics as the final touches progress.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: The evolution of Scalperhunter1.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 08:07:33 PM »
VERY cool indeed Ron, PJ will be glad to have another Merc in the fold!!  Can't wait to see it done!
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 09:58:17 AM »
very cool Ron!  are the stripes symbolism for something in particular or just your own styling?  what about the helmet, is that a custom of the talking Fett helmet or a newly styled helmet?

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »
Pretty kewl. Do you have a particular weapon in mind? The chest reminds me of a samari warriors face.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 05:19:26 PM »
very cool Ron!  are the stripes symbolism for something in particular or just your own styling?  what about the helmet, is that a custom of the talking Fett helmet or a newly styled helmet?

It's my own styling. Kinda weird, kinda stylish. Just like me. The helmet is a Legacy helmet. Purchased from Falin Skirata, a member on this site. The boots are the Reaper 30 from Demonia.

Pretty kewl. Do you have a particular weapon in mind? The chest reminds me of a samari warriors face.
[/quote

My main weapon is an Airsoft Beretta Storm. The pistols are a couple of lazer guns I purchased for cheap from K-Mart painted to match my color scheme.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline deathfett

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • he's no good to me dead
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 07:06:47 AM »
Nice mando i should put up pics of mine on here

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 08:18:39 PM »
My latest and probably last Star Wars costume is in the process of being made. A mannequin has been made of my body (head to toe) and that is needed to create an absolute accurate fit. I am more excited about this one than all of the others combined. It won't be finished until March or April but when it's finished, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
I'm trying to get a picture of my going through the mannequin making process to post here. Hopefully I'll have one soon.
Spice knows what this one is but he is under the guaranty of being castrated if he leaks anything what so ever.

P.S. Trust me on this. You DON'T want to go through the mannequin making process.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:20:31 PM by scalperhunter1 »

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 12:17:29 PM »
awesome!  be sure to take all those step by step pics to share with us when it is done

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »
Your gonna like this one Dave. Just better hope I don't show up at your front door on a recruiting trip.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 06:50:33 PM »
Is this the one you told me about?
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »
Is this the one you told me about?

Yes B.A. this is the one I told you about. Keep it under your hat.

I found out a couple days ago that construction of this suit has finally begun. Onlly three months after I was told it would be finished. This pisses me off a little bit but I am containing my dark side anger.
I have two other suits being shipped to me as we speek. Or, as we type. As soon as I get them I will post pics.
I hope to wear one of them at CVI.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 06:15:22 AM »
sounding good amigo !

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 08:29:28 PM »
Well I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will look good on you.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 02:49:40 PM »
My latest and probably last Star Wars costume is in the process of being made. A mannequin has been made of my body (head to toe) and that is needed to create an absolute accurate fit. I am more excited about this one than all of the others combined. It won't be finished until March or April but when it's finished, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
I'm trying to get a picture of my going through the mannequin making process to post here. Hopefully I'll have one soon.
Spice knows what this one is but he is under the guaranty of being castrated if he leaks anything what so ever.

P.S. Trust me on this. You DON'T want to go through the mannequin making process.

Well I am sorry to say that this project has fallen through.
I was having a Darth Vader costume custom made to fit my body shape and contours.
Now I am not only out the costume but the money I gave up front to get this project started. Fortunately I did not pay for all of it up front.
I decided to go with this costume maker because he was HIGHLY RECOMENDED by many others who wear his Vader, Boba Fett, Jango Fett and other sci-fi/fantasy costumes.
This bastard will not return my calls, answer my texts or answer my e:mails. I have been trying for 6 months to reach him without success. His web site is no longer working and no one I have talked to knows what has happened or how to get a hold of him.
Therefor I have moved on.
My original mando has been retired/replaced with version 2.0 and will be posted as soon as I get some pictures taken.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 05:53:37 AM »
that totally sucks buddy, hope this guy rots where ever he is.....bring on the new Mando!

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 09:30:03 AM »
Wow, that blows man! I hope you still can find that guy. I was looking forward to seeing you suit up.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!