Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The News / Mos Eisley News Brief: George donates to USC
« Last post by Darth Spice on Today at 05:07:22 PM »
George Lucas has always made huge charitable contributions over the years but even in his retirement he is still managing to give back his alma mater USC. The George Lucas Family Foundation will be donating 10 million dollars to support student diversity and he didn't even have to take a knee in the process!  Click below to read the full story.

The News / Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: Rancho Obi-Wan at Celebration
« Last post by dj121 on March 25, 2017, 10:59:45 AM »
Those patches look really nice. I'm a member set to auto renew, so I know I'll get the kit. But I'll be hitting up the shop for those other two.
The News / Mos Eisley News Brief: New Target Exclusive hitting!
« Last post by Darth Spice on March 25, 2017, 09:28:21 AM »
Lord Penter is reporting finding the new Target Exclusive AT-ACT Driver 6-inch figure at his local Target stores.  Our good friends at Yakface.com have been all over this one like a cheap suit for weeks and you can search your stores with the DPCI 087-06-1115. United We Find!

The News / Mos Eisley News Brief: Toy Hutt at Celebration!
« Last post by Darth Spice on March 25, 2017, 09:17:52 AM »
Toy Hutt is excited to announce they will again be sponsoring the Diorama Workshop at Star Wars Celebration Orlando 2017.  And this year, Toy Hutt will be bringing the fans Death Star Plinko, as well as a TON of prizes to give away!

Frank and the crew will be celebrating 15 years of Star Wars Celebrations & will be premiering an entirely new build in April.  So get ready for the Hot Wheels Death Star Trench Run, where you can build, play and WIN some great prizes! Stay subscribed to keep up to date on everything collectible in the Star Wars universe!

The News / 501st Celebration Bash - Tickets Available
« Last post by Darth Spice on March 25, 2017, 09:07:02 AM »
For you Troopers attending Celebration in Orlando, Florida next month, there are still a few tickets left for the amazing 501st Bash!  Click below for one of the greatest parties Celebration has to offer.  There are many highlights scheduled for the evening including a private performance by Weird Al Yankovic!  The dress code is scum and villainy, you can walk the streets of Mos Eisley and play vintage Star Wars video games all night for FREE!

The News / Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Finale airing TODAY/TONIGHT!
« Last post by Darth Spice on March 25, 2017, 07:29:17 AM »
Don't forget about the hour-long season finale of Star Wars Rebels.  It all comes to a head throughout the day and evening with the "Showdown with Thrawn" on Disney XD! The season finale will be airing several times today and tonight starting as early as 11:00 AM ET/PT and wrapping up tonight at 8:00 PM.

Click below for the preview on the Official YouTube channel

The News / Mos Eisley News Brief: Custom Jabba's Sail Barge!
« Last post by Darth Spice on March 25, 2017, 06:03:45 AM »
Many Star Wars collectors know Hasbro will probably never get around to making Jabba's Sail Barge, but click below at the video from McRobo Creations to see what may have been.  Thanks again to Darth Daddy for the link! United We Find.

The News / This just in from Brian's Toys:
« Last post by Darth Spice on March 25, 2017, 05:54:29 AM »
In this week's newsletter... March Madness is here! Get 15% off our entire lineup!  Use code MARCH15 at checkout to take advantage of this great deal.  We are also accepting pre-order on the new Sideshow Collectibles Rey & BB-8 Premium Format figures from Sideshow Collectibles.  Just arrived this week are the new Jyn Erso or Rey minibusts from Gentle Giant.  Click below for this weeks eBay auctions and much more!

- click above to enter -
Trades / Need TFA Figures
« Last post by keyboard53 on March 24, 2017, 07:38:10 AM »
I recently got 2 Rey-in-resistance-gear figures (at my local grocery store of all places) and I'm willing to trade them one-for-one for the following figures:

Fifth Brother Inquisitor
Tasu Leech

I would rate the condition of my Rey figures as around an "8.5" because the packages have some scratches and dents on the cardboard.
The figure's package is very important to me because I do not open them.  As such, I would prefer figures that could be rated as "8.5" or better.

Thanks in advance!
The News / Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: TFA figures resurface!
« Last post by keyboard53 on March 24, 2017, 07:22:28 AM »
Thanks for the tip!  I was able to pick up a resistance outfit Rey at my local Five Below.

Also, I am seeing TFA figures in my local Weis grocery stores. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10