Author Topic: Latest Star Wars Purchases:  (Read 320730 times)

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
Re: Latest Star Wars Purchases:
« Reply #3480 on: January 27, 2016, 02:51:49 PM »
Today at Walmart, I found TFA Han Solo and Hassk Thug figures. Missed Rey at this Walmart.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #3481 on: January 29, 2016, 01:42:01 PM »
Your always welcome here by me lord penter.  Good to see u posting
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #3482 on: January 31, 2016, 07:11:00 AM »
Your always welcome here by me lord penter.  Good to see u posting
not what I was told..It matters not.. latest haul is new 6 inch figs & 3 3/4 & Proto Fett Bust & from Japan the 3ft Shogun Warrior Boba Fett..
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3483 on: March 11, 2016, 10:10:39 PM »
Where o where are the new action figures for both 3 3/4 and 6 inch. Two of my Walmart's and 1 Target have crap. Another Walmart and TRU have too many of the wave two's. Hate the first half of the year, because we can't find anything. Seems like they have plenty of Lego's, but never the right kind of Starwars action figures.  ???

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3484 on: March 25, 2016, 02:25:49 PM »
Scored the latest wave of 6 inch black series figures at Target here in
California a couple days ago.  Got Luke, Ahsoka, and Kanan.  I really like the Ahsoka figure.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3485 on: April 08, 2016, 09:41:01 PM »
Well after looking all week (and weeks before) and buying the SW VII movie. Still haven't seen any of the new waves for 3 3/4" and 6" figures in the Elmira / Corning, NY area. Pretty sad my local stores can't keep up with new figures, especially when Episode VII DVD came out this week. They all seem to keep adding in the old waves on their shelves. Makes you want to quit collecting. Very sad they don't care about their Star Wars customers.  :'( >:(

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3486 on: April 13, 2016, 02:11:12 PM »
Yeah for all the new figures coming out around DVD release hype. I only found 2 Rey's in the go find Luke gear. And that's it no other new stuff.  I still can't find Han 3.75.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3487 on: May 02, 2016, 07:47:49 PM »
Found 6 inch Han Solo and Kanan. Then 3 3/4 inch Rebel Captain Rex and Unkar Plutt. These are what I found in a few stores of TRU's, Targets, Walmarts, and Walgreens in Houston TX area last week. Pretty sad is this all I can find down there.  ??? Checked my local Walmart this morning and they had 1 new item in stock, Takodana Encounter set. Which I have now. Where are the new 3 3/4" wave 4 & 5 sets and 6" wave 5 & 6 sets? Very sporadic they are across the states.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3488 on: May 03, 2016, 09:01:34 PM »
Last week I found the buy 4 figs get Maz set, 12 inch Rey for the kids, and a single nien numb figure.  I still need to find mask less Kylo and Tasu Leech.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3489 on: May 04, 2016, 09:19:23 AM »
Went to my local Walmart (Corning, NY) this morning. Still no new Star Wars Items other than the Takodana Set. What a JOKE this store is!  :'(

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3490 on: May 04, 2016, 09:06:23 PM »
Well so much for finding new StarWars items on May the 4th day.

Went to 3 Walmarts, 1 Target, 1 Kmart, 1 TRU and empty selves is all I found.  ???  :banghead:

This what happens when we live in the southern tier of NYS, which is just as bad as our taxes and leaderships.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3491 on: May 04, 2016, 10:25:17 PM »
Well so much for finding new StarWars items on May the 4th day.

Went to 3 Walmarts, 1 Target, 1 Kmart, 1 TRU and empty selves is all I found.  ???  :banghead:

This what happens when we live in the southern tier of NYS, which is just as bad as our taxes and leaderships.

Same here in Northern California    I found nothing new at Target or Walmart  tonight

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3492 on: May 19, 2016, 08:00:57 PM »
Well once again I went for a toy run today and found crap for action figures.  ??? What the *&^(%# HASBLO, can't you do anything right yet?
Went to 2 Walmarts, Kmart, Kohls, Target, TRU.  Did find at TRU a Hot Wheel Car of Admiral Ackbar. Also last Friday went to a different Kmart than above and found the Wave 4 of FINN FN-2187, UNKAR PLUTT, REBEL CAPTAIN REX that are in my possession now.
9 more 3 3/4" figures to go and One 6" Ahsoka Tano too.
Also my local Walmart had 3 Millennium Falcon at $69 on Monday morning. Then at $35 that afternoon and sold out according to a worker when I talked to him on Tuesday afternoon.  :'(
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 08:08:07 PM by JediMCor »

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3493 on: August 06, 2016, 02:53:52 PM »
Went to Walmart and found amongst a sea of poes, Finns, and endor Hans, a lone phasma black series 3.75. I was thrilled and put it in my cart and bought it. Only later did I discover that it was a non articulated phasma that I presume someone bought the s a version online and swapped a non articulated one its place   😡 Damn thieves!  I was pissed. I returned it and got my money back.  So other than attempted fraud, I've still not seen the final Walmart exclusive wave of 3.75 figures yet.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #3494 on: August 08, 2016, 06:05:52 AM »
Here in Knoxville, the Walmart Ex Black Series with Old Han & Old Leia & Phasma just hit. & am still waiting on the last wave of 3 3/4 with Han, Rex, Rey & others to hit here.. last 3 3/4 figs I have seen were unmasked Kylo & Trooper. It is sad that I can get SS/HTS/GG & even SDCC exs & can not find Hasbro reg. releases..
I will wait until mid September & then I get them where ever I can so that on the September 30th I can be looking forward to new & not looking back for old..

Good luck to all on August 9th on getting SDCC exs. I got them all & am sure I overpaid.. but I do not have to try to camp & refresh cursing & complaining about how I missed the 30 second window before they are sold out... May the Force be with you all & hope everyone gets what they want..
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3495 on: August 09, 2016, 12:51:46 AM »
I've never seen unmasked Kylo at the store

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #3496 on: August 09, 2016, 07:08:43 AM »
The unmasked Kylo was in same wave with Nein Numb & 1st Order Squad Leader.  I opened that case & ONLY case I have seen in my area in 6 months..
I am glad I got 2 Squad Leaders now.. wish I had got 2 Kylos.. I think I have extra Nein Numb MOC..
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3497 on: August 09, 2016, 10:47:00 PM »
Ordered the sdcc Kylo from HTS today before it sold out.  I wanted the other two, but they were already out of stock. Going have to try online for Ben kenobi
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 10:47:59 PM by darthdan »

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #3498 on: August 10, 2016, 07:49:51 AM »
Congrats on Kylo.. you were 1 of the lucky ones.. many many many are not happy with Hasbro Site & missed them all...

The Ben Kenobi is AWESOME.. & already seen ebay prices as high as $150... WOW!! good luck in getting 1..
        make you intelligent."

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #3499 on: August 10, 2016, 08:02:51 PM »

I've seen unmasked Kylo exactly ONCE. I happened to go into my local Walmart while on lunch break, and there was a fresh case just put on the pegs. Two Kylo, Two Nien Numb and two Squad Leaders. I picked up both Kylo's, one Nein and both Squad Leaders. The second Kylo went out to a good friend who has helped me a lot over the years.

Other than that, I have never seen the wave again.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3500 on: August 11, 2016, 11:46:50 PM »

I've seen unmasked Kylo exactly ONCE. I happened to go into my local Walmart while on lunch break, and there was a fresh case just put on the pegs. Two Kylo, Two Nien Numb and two Squad Leaders. I picked up both Kylo's, one Nein and both Squad Leaders. The second Kylo went out to a good friend who has helped me a lot over the years.

Other than that, I have never seen the wave again.

I found one nien nunb one time and that's all I ever saw of that wave, had to get the rest online

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3501 on: August 20, 2016, 10:50:26 PM »
Finally found Han and leia 3.75 Walmart black series

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3502 on: October 04, 2016, 08:17:03 PM »
Force Friday was a little slow early morning for my local Walmart at 4am, nothing new yet. Checked after 8am when they finally stock the Starwars section. Bought all of 1st wave of Rogue One 3 3/4" figures and hot wheel cars. Passed on 6" figures for now. Still no black series wave yet. Bought at Henrietta Walmart a Takodana Figure Set for $5. But did find Royal Guard and Ahsoka at a different Walmart farther away. Yesterday picked up 2 First Order Tie Fighters at local Walmart for $9 each, better than $40. Today went to another Walmart and picked up 2 each of Blue and Black Poe X-Wing Fighter for $13 a piece, better than $50. They still had 3 blue and 7 black x-wings yet. Nice finds so far, now see if I can get my hands on Rogue One Wave 2 Figures.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #3503 on: October 07, 2016, 07:16:07 AM »
Force Friday was a little slow early morning for my local Walmart at 4am, nothing new yet. Checked after 8am when they finally stock the Starwars section. Bought all of 1st wave of Rogue One 3 3/4" figures and hot wheel cars. Passed on 6" figures for now. Still no black series wave yet. Bought at Henrietta Walmart a Takodana Figure Set for $5. But did find Royal Guard and Ahsoka at a different Walmart farther away. Yesterday picked up 2 First Order Tie Fighters at local Walmart for $9 each, better than $40. Today went to another Walmart and picked up 2 each of Blue and Black Poe X-Wing Fighter for $13 a piece, better than $50. They still had 3 blue and 7 black x-wings yet. Nice finds so far, now see if I can get my hands on Rogue One Wave 2 Figures.
Ha Ha... both my Walmarts were not prepared either & people freaking out about it...
        make you intelligent."

Offline daytrip903

• Premium
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +15/-0
  • Go Cardinals!!!
« Reply #3504 on: November 06, 2016, 08:54:17 AM »
I found a case of 3 3/4" black series in mason oh.  I grabbed the erg, troopers, and two jyn.   I didn't see any other cases left on the pallet or six inch figs.   
Is it time to go home yet?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3505 on: December 01, 2016, 10:41:09 PM »
Used Walmart.com and the pickup at store option to snag 4x  6" black series Walmart exclusive Scarif troopers. They didn't have a single one on the shelf.  Also found 3.75 jyn and 3x 3.75 death troopers here about a week ago.  Still need black series 3.75 scarif trooper and 3.75 captain Diego what's his name.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #3506 on: April 15, 2017, 03:50:53 AM »
it is good to see we are now operational ,, I have bought too much... like always.. somethings never change & hope it never does...
Who else is still active here?? sound off please..
        make you intelligent."

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #3507 on: Yesterday at 05:50:05 PM »
it is good to see we are now operational ,, I have bought too much... like always.. somethings never change & hope it never does...
Who else is still active here?? sound off please..

I scope things out occasionally and found the 40th anni 6inch r2 in the wild ...pretty cool cardbacks

I'm all out of bubble gum.....