Author Topic: Mos Eisley News Brief: 40th Anniversary Vintage Hitting!  (Read 200 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Mos Eisley News Brief: 40th Anniversary Vintage Hitting!
« on: April 03, 2017, 02:54:46 AM »
The new 40th Anniversary figures are hitting Target stores hard this week.  I found the Darth Vader Early Bird kit at a local store in Mundelein, IL yesterday (D.C.P.I. 087-06-7986) and I was surprised to see it was an all-new sculpt based on version from Star Wars: A New Hope.  The basic case assortment of Luke, Han, R2-D2, Leia and Obi-Wan Kenobi can be found with D.C.P.I. 087-06-7985.  United We Find.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:16:58 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: 40th Anniversary Vintage Hitting!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 06:22:36 PM »
Hey at least somebody's Target store has something new. Check my local store this morning and was very disappointed in them (Horsehead, NY). Read articles last week. Saw this week ads. Also brought in the ad coupons and bam, no new toys. Just new Rogue One Dvd's.   ??? :'(

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: 40th Anniversary Vintage Hitting!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 07:44:02 PM »
Scored one tonight at one of my local Target stores. Had someone pull it from the back. Man, this Vader is awesome!