Author Topic: Unproduced Mega Action Qui Gon Jinn  (Read 3758 times)

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
Unproduced Mega Action Qui Gon Jinn
« on: August 24, 2010, 11:57:15 AM »
I first heard about this after losing out on a holy grail piece about 2 years ago which was a hardcopy for the unproduced and pretty much unseen swamp sketto with obiwan from the end of the EP1 line.  The seller of the sketto told me about this qui gon that he had and offered to sell it to me however his wife had just had a child.  He was going to get back with me a few weeks after when things calmed down however I never heard back until last week.  He made good on his bargain that we'd struck back 2 years ago and now i at least have this cool previously unheard of piece in my collection.   Its most likely an unproduced concept from the mega action potj line.  The figure is about the same size and has what he said he thought was a "jedi kick" feature.  Well here he is an unproduced concept hardcopy for qui gon jinn

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: Unproduced Mega Action Qui Gon Jinn
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »
WHERE does he get those wonderful toys!  ;D
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Jedimom

Re: Unproduced Mega Action Qui Gon Jinn
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 04:49:45 PM »
Drool!!