3.75" Star Wars Figures, Vehicles, etc. > Episode I (1999-2000)

Adi-Gallia figure

(1/1)

Dark Clone:
Was going through some of my figures and noticed that she comes with a red lightsaber.
Being a Jedi. I thought this was weird. It's probably just another Hasbro goof, but was wondering if anybody else has one.

jedibrian77:
Ya thats how mine is too. I think that at that time, really only Luke, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gons lightsabers had been shown so they did what they want. Also if you notice, its a bit of a darker red than the Sith red

zedhatch:
Lucas said in the ATOC DVD that he didn't make the "Sith only have red" rule until then.  This is why Sharard Hett is running around with a red saber in the comic "Outlander" as well.  While all Sith up to that point had red sabres, it wasn't a hard rule until that point.  Thus Ali haveing a red saber was allowed. 

Everything I have read says Adi was given to Hasbro with the characters desgins and likeness and those contained her with a red saber.  Thus it was Lucas who dropped the ball on that one (wel, not really but it seems fans had made a rule that was not existant). 

Dark Clone:
Adi-Gallia has always had a red lightsaber. Also. She is show with a red lightsaber on the cover of SW Jedi Apprentice: The Dangerous Rescue. But during EP I. It was told that her lightsaber was her second one she made due to the fact that her first one was destroyed. I guess she kepyt it red knowing that red was how Sith seperated themselves from Jedi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version