Author Topic: News for Sandtroopers.com  (Read 88231 times)

Offline deathfett

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • he's no good to me dead
Re: News for Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »
That kit fisto looks so sick!

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2011, 07:23:27 PM »
found vintage AT-AT at TRU for 49.99
found Target arena 2011 2pks 5$
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #212 on: April 17, 2011, 10:03:07 AM »
May I ask what city and state?  This is important info we need to have!  :)  Thanks!!
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2011, 04:15:22 AM »
Knoxville TN
        make you intelligent."

Offline Boba-Brett

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +19/-0
  • REALLY I'm well!..I just didn't take my medication
LISTEN!!!..........DO YOU SMELL THAT?!

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2011, 11:53:54 AM »
Thats great!
"With an army of these, who could defeat us? No one!." -KOTOR 2

Feedback

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2011, 04:58:35 AM »
2 Wal-marts in my area have put both Legends & 2010 Vintage figs for $2.50 all crappy!!
and Kit Fisto ex vhx for $10 everything looks in bad shape, packaging wise.
Hopefully this means I will finally see 2011 figs at Wal-mart once all the old stuff is gone.
& of course I paid full price?? 
        make you intelligent."

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2011, 06:03:18 AM »
Checkout clearance SW 2010 at Walmts
Vintage 1-3 & Legends are $2.50 & 2010 Vhx. $10
I got Rep. tank $10 box is not good. I asked manager & was told they have
so much new product in the back but no place to put it? so check for deals.
        make you intelligent."

Offline daytrip903

• Premium
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +15/-0
  • Go Cardinals!!!
« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2011, 06:45:04 PM »
I am in the New England area now and discovered Newbury Comic Store.  Anyhow I found vintage variant Wedge, Gammorean Guard, Logray, and Bespin Han.  Unfortunately they are a steep $12.99/ea bought figure I could save gas and buy them now.  so if you are in the NE area that chain of comic stores are receiving figures.
Is it time to go home yet?

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2011, 04:20:05 PM »
TRU 2 day sale has Death Star Trench Run set at 79.99 & figs for 6.99 ea  Bpks 16.99

Of course they had nothing for me?
        make you intelligent."

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »
I was eyeballing the Attack Shuttle on sale for $69.99?  manager told me to wait, they will be 39.99 before T-day?
& Dstar trench Run for $49.99 on Black Friday.  So get ready if you want these pieces?
        make you intelligent."

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2011, 07:51:33 PM »
SORRY for not keeping up lately guys, I've been a bit overwhelmed latley.  Check this one out though!

http://www.sandtroopers.com/Spice/posts/sw_insiderart.jpg

Thanks again to Rick "the Ref" Salvagin a.k.a. for bringing this one to my attention!
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2011, 03:25:02 PM »
That's an awesome article

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2011, 03:47:07 PM »
Have anybody hear more about this below.

""I was eyeballing the Attack Shuttle on sale for $69.99?  manager told me to wait, they will be 39.99 before T-day?
& Dstar trench Run for $49.99 on Black Friday.  So get ready if you want these pieces?""

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »
I have been going to TRU every morning at open, they're getting trucks everyday & they are preparing for ???
Mon. morning at least 20 shuttles & Dstar runs & no new figs?
        make you intelligent."

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #225 on: November 22, 2011, 10:48:38 AM »
Why Monday. Think TRU would be getting ready for Thurs & Fri sales.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #226 on: November 22, 2011, 04:29:17 PM »
From what I've seen just in stores in general, places are doing 40% OFF RIGHT NOW on stuff.  They're doing everything they can to make a "black" week with all the early sales.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »
Almost every store is opening 10pm-midnite here in my crappy town? & some sales start on Wed?
Good luck if you journey into the frays? wear armor?
        make you intelligent."

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #228 on: November 25, 2011, 03:58:24 PM »
I didnt see any SW sales today for TRU. So are they doing something special for Mon then, cyber sale or store sale???  :-\

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2011, 01:51:17 PM »
If you are following us on Twitter, we want to hear your 2011 distribution woes, please hashtag it with #2011distributionsucks to help us send a message and start a trend!  >:D

Offline daytrip903

• Premium
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +15/-0
  • Go Cardinals!!!
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2012, 09:11:41 AM »
I noticed the article on Lucas retiring.  I find it sad to see that the fan boys/gals have upset him after the awesomeness he has given us.  I am not sure if it is the minority that are ticking him off but I hope he hears that others appreciate everything he has done and all that other jazz. 
Is it time to go home yet?

Offline User897

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-2
  • Ancient Spirit of Evil
« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »
From Emerald City Comic Con!  Voice actors doing Star Wars Radio Drama!

You've got to see and share this!

It's been a while, how is everybody?  :)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2012, 02:00:07 AM »
Great stuff Tray, when I actually got the time to sit down and enjoy it was a few days later.  :-\  We're all fine down here, situation normal, HOW are you?  :D ;) :P 8) >:D

Offline tjgarvey

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2012, 02:45:05 PM »
Hi,

I'm the Media Chair for the Celebration VI Collecting Track, and we have some news we'd like to get out to the community.  In fact, we have a bunch of announcements to make, so any help you could give us by posting it on your site would be appreciated.

Firstly, we would like to release pictures of more of the Star Tots we will be giving away at our presentations.  They are 2" tall, flat die cast enameled characters, based on the unproduced Star Tots toy line from 1979.  We will have 20 different characters, one at each of our presentations.  I have sent pics to your email.

We would also like to announce that we are seeking submissions for our display area:

"Here's your chance to share an unusual item from your collection at Celebration VI. The Collecting Track social area will feature a locked professional display case to highlight items that collectors do not often get to see. The focus is not about value per se, but oddities that exhibit the rich diversity of items that people can collect. Whether it's a toy exclusive to Spain, a cereal box from South Africa, or a hat made for cast and crew members, the goal is to feature items that will spark attendees to say, "Wow, I've never seen that before!" 

Because of space constraints, single items should not be much larger than 1-2 large shoe boxes. Small collections of items will be considered if they can fit into a similar size space, but groupings of items should be based on some unifying theme (e.g., food collectibles, watches, Australian items, etc.) and visual presentation will important.

To be considered, please contact Todd Chamberlain at todd@toychamber.com by August 10."

As well as announce the Social Area:

"The Star Wars Collecting Track is better than ever at Star Wars Celebration VI with the addition of the Collector's Social Area!

Organized by Marjorie and Arnie of the Star Wars Action News podcast, the Social Area gives Star Wars collectors the opportunity to network with other Star Wars collectors, learn more about the collecting hobby, and get autographs from authors of books on collecting. 

The Social Area will feature collectible roundtable discussions led by collecting experts from across the globe. You can meet other collectors from your area and join a collecting club! Listen to live podcasts about Star Wars collecting from Star Wars Action News, the 'Chive Cast, and This Week in Star Wars! Meet the owners of some of the most popular collecting websites, and more!

Plus, on Friday night in the Social Area, the underground hotel sales come to you with the Star Wars Collectible Swap Meet! Held in the Social Area, bring some of your Star Wars items to trade! Find the one figure needed to complete your collection, or that one-of-a-kind item you can't live without.

Stay tuned for a full schedule of events, and be sure to stop by the Collector's Social Area, room W304."

Thanks,
Tommy

Offline lynxcollection

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #234 on: November 05, 2012, 08:36:50 AM »
Hey guys,

I wanted to share my original trilogy fan art with you.  The posters are limited to only 750 prints:   https://www.etsy.com/listing/111356258/star-wars-original-trilogy-poster

Let me know what you guys think.  Thanks!  ;D

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #235 on: November 05, 2012, 10:41:25 AM »
Wow, those look really cool! I especially like the Dagobah one. Nice work, thanks for sharing! :)

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
  • "I am a Stormtrooper." "You are a huge nerd..."
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2015, 12:31:27 AM »
 I dont know if this the right place ... But I'm pumped to to see the new SW movie... I cant wait... I saw the ATOC right the the night before my mothers funeral.... I hope to have better time on the next release...The Force Is with us...I'll always be a Sandtrooper at heart....
We are a extreme fighting force of extraordinary magnitude !!!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2015, 08:19:43 PM »
TURTLE BEACH CORPORATION REVEALS STAR WARS-THEMED SANDTROOPER GAMING HEADSET FOR STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

VIDEO GAME AT PAX PRIME

An Exclusive, Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Sandtrooper Headset

Will be Offered Only at Best Buy in the U.S., Featuring Individual Numbering

and Including an Extra Set of Swappable Star Wars Speaker Plates

Fans Can Pre-Order Both the Standard and Limited Edition
Star Wars Battlefront Sandtrooper Gaming Headsets Starting Today

San Diego, CA – August 27, 2015 – Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), the leading-edge audio technology company and #1 in gaming audio, today announced the Star Wars™-themed Sandtrooper gaming headset for the eagerly anticipated Star Wars™ Battlefront™ video game. The standard version of Turtle Beach’s Sandtrooper gaming headset will be offered in the UK, Australia, and in select territories across Europe, while a limited edition Sandtrooper gaming headset will be offered only at Best Buy in the U.S. Each limited edition Sandtrooper headset will be individually numbered and include an extra set of swappable Star Wars speaker plates, truly making it something fans will want to add to their collection. Both the standard and limited edition Sandtrooper headsets are planned to be available this fall timed to Star Wars Battlefront’s launch, and PAX Prime attendees can get a first look at the new Star Wars-themed gaming headset this weekend at the Turtle Beach Booth (#442). Starting today, fans outside the U.S. can pre-order the standard Sandtrooper gaming headset at Turtle Beach, and fans in the U.S. can pre-order the limited edition version at Best Buy.

“With as many Star Wars fanatics as we have at Turtle Beach, it’s been hard to not let the droid out of the bag about this unique gaming headset,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “Our top-quality gaming headsets allow us to work with the biggest brands in the world, and we’re very happy to continue our ongoing collaboration with Lucasfilm and EA to support Star Wars Battlefront. We’re also excited about this great opportunity with our U.S. retail partner, Best Buy, to offer the Sandtrooper headset to fans looking to collect limited edition Star Wars gear and fully immerse themselves in the audio landscape that can only be served-up through the Star Wars universe.”

Themed after the squad of Stormtroopers donning the signature orange shoulder pauldron who are deployed to the sand-covered desert planet of Tatooine in search of Luke™, R2-D2™ and C-3PO™ in Star Wars™ Episode IV: A New Hope™, the Sandtrooper headset features an over-ear design for extended comfort, a removable high-sensitivity boom mic, and thundering 50mm speakers to deliver sound the way Star Wars is meant to be heard. It also includes one set of removable speaker plates that can be swapped out to show off different Star Wars characters and iconic franchise moments. Plus, only available as part of the limited edition Sandtrooper headset offered at Best Buy in the U.S., a second set of swappable Star Wars speaker plates is also included for free.

Turtle Beach’s Sandtrooper is a multiplatform gaming headset for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC and mobile/tablet devices. The standard version of the Sandtrooper headset will be available in the UK for a MSRP of £69.99 GBP, in Australia for a MSRP of $169.00 AUD, and for a MSRP of €99.99 EUR* in select countries across Europe. The limited edition Sandtrooper headset will be available only at Best Buy in the U.S. for a MSRP of $99.95 USD.

Star Wars Battlefront is planned to launch November 17, 2015 on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and on Origin for PC. Additional information on the game can be found at www.StarWars.EA.com/StarWars/Battlefront. For more information on the latest Turtle Beach gaming headsets and accessories, visit www.turtlebeach.com, and be sure to follow Turtle Beach on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.