Author Topic: Walmart 3.75 inch black series  (Read 1438 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Walmart 3.75 inch black series
« on: December 17, 2015, 12:28:42 AM »
So I found pilot Poe, Finn, Rey, and endor Han today at my Walmart in California.  I passed on endor Han   I picked up the other 3.  This is the first figs I've seen beyond wave 1.  Which begs the question,  what happened to wave 2?   Where is ceremony leia, Kylo Ren and ep 7 stormy?
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Walmart 3.75 inch black series
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 06:58:51 PM »
That's odd, because I found wave 2 but have yet to see a single hint of wave 3 anywhere. I'm actually quite shocked that all my stores are pretty much sold out of wave 1. There might be a straggler here or there, but the groves of wave 1 that were once upon us are gone. Walmart's website sucks, so getting them online is probably going to be out of the question. Who knows when we will see stores get re stocked now that Christmas is over.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 03:21:14 AM »
I finally got Kylo and the stormy..... But oddly enough can't find medal ceremony Leia
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline SithCommander

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 09:31:15 PM »
I can't find the stormtrooper in this line at my local walmarts. Anyone else finding them? I want to buy two of them. If so, message me and we can work something out.

Thanks Troopers :)

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 08:17:06 AM »
I can't find the stormtrooper in this line at my local walmarts. Anyone else finding them? I want to buy two of them. If so, message me and we can work something out.

Thanks Troopers :)
They were many here, I got many & I know at least 5 cases of all 3 waves & they are gone in days,, seems not much stuff stay on pegs,, a few warmers,, but will keep eyes open,,, am hunting wave 5 of 6 inch figs..
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline SithCommander

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 11:14:11 AM »
thats nice you found all of those. I only have one walmart in my area and have three target near me within like 10 miles. My Targets barely get any figures on the pegs. I check every week at all three. But yeah if anyone does find the stormtrooper of the walmart exclusive black series line, I want two please ;D

Good luck finding Wave 5 of the six inch figs :)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 04:40:57 PM »
I found one storm trooper once.  That's it.  I'd like multiples. I never found yavin leia

Offline SithCommander

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 11:05:29 PM »
I went to two walmarts today and found nothing I was looking for from the exclusive line. Walmart is doing a terrible job with this and they should never have their own line again. it shouldn't b that hard to find two stormtroopers and kylo ren but instead it feels like its almost impossible to find them and it real old.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 01:24:18 PM »
Most of my walmarts are clogged with pilot Poe, Finn and endor Han

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 08:07:02 AM »
I finally got Kylo and the stormy..... But oddly enough can't find medal ceremony Leia

It's strange you could never find her in stores. I thought they shipped her two per case. There must be a Leia Sniper in your area.

I found everything I had been looking for. A friend picked up Finn, Poe and Rey for me a while back, then a few days later I saw them in stores on my own. Could have saved a few bucks in shipping cost, but oh well. I found a few Stormtroopers, and have bought them every time I find them. I'm tempted to get another Kylo Ren just to see if the head from the upcoming unmasked 5 POA figure will fit on the body.

Hasbro said the reason they chose the Han and Luke for repacks was because "Those were the closest version" to the The Force Awakens Han and Luke they had. Hey Hasbro, here's a novel idea..... Why don't you MAKE a TFA Han and Luke? They confirmed at Toyfair the line will continue, and stay a Walmart exclusive, at least for now. Has anyone heard details on wave 4 at all?

Offline SithCommander

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 04:18:40 PM »
Finally found Kylo Ren today. Didn't find the stormtroopers though.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2016, 02:22:29 PM »
Seeing a lot of Rex, plutt, and Finn stormy in my toy runs

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2016, 05:11:48 AM »
Got very lucky and found the three new figures from wave 4 at a local Walmart. Previously they had removed the Black Series pegs from their layout, but added them back in after the reset. Scored Han, Leia and Phasma all in one shot. Now it looks like I'm done until September.

Anyone else have luck finding wave 4 out there?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 07:12:27 PM »
Finally gave up on seeing phasma at the store and ordered here on eBay.  She came sealed in the package.  I opened the figure and started moving the arms to try the articulation and the entire figure fell apart dropping the legs and both both arms. I snapped everything back in place but I doubt it'll hold.  Nothing is broken it just fits loosely together.  Again this was a sealed never removed carded figure from a reliable ebayer.  Is hasbro's quality control that bad on this overpriced black series line?
Dang hasbro your quality is getting sucky.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2016, 09:05:06 PM »
My local Walmart got a case of the repack wave earlier in the week. Stopped in on my way home from work to find them waiting for me. Grabbed an Ahsoka to help out a friend, and claimed the 3 ERG's for myself. When I heard it was going to be re released, my goal was to get three more to go along with the one from TVC. I love finding them all in one shot.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 10:06:18 AM »
I picked up 3 ERG s and finally found two phasmas at retail the other day