Author Topic: Boba Fett Print  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Old Jedi

• Premium
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +13/-0
  • Death to all scalpers!!!!
Boba Fett Print
« on: December 31, 2010, 10:39:54 AM »
Thanks for posting a few weeks ago about the Boba Fett print avaliable from Jeremy Bulloch. I just recieved it today, and it is AMAZING!!! It is singed by Dave Dorman and I had it personalized by Jeremy, I asked him to tag it with one of his favorite lines, and he put "As  you wish" very cool. I also was educated in the difference between American dollars and euros, that was fun. Once again thanks for posting about a great product.

United We Find!!!!
Wal-Mart toy dept. you will never find a more wretched hive of scalpers and villainy, We must be cautious.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re: Boba Fett Print
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 03:09:59 PM »
dang Fred, you can't brag about it and not post any pictures!  post some pics buddy, stat!

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 11:40:41 AM »
That's too cool you picked that up, holiday funds kept me from springing for another DD print!  :)   THAT and the one I have to have fixed and I've got one that has to still be framed!  :-\   More artwork, more problems!  :D :P
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 08:58:56 AM »
Oh man what a tease.... I wanted to see a pic!!!!

Gratz on your purchase....
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!