Author Topic: X-Wing Case  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Boba Binks

• VIP
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +12/-0
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo.
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
X-Wing Case
« on: February 10, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »
Any news or updates on the X-Wing display case? Hope it is not too expensive.
<br />Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty  Hunter on Naboo.<br /><br />View my Sandtroopers.com <a href=\\\\\\\"http://djsyczylo.net/sandtroopers/STPortfolio.htm\\\\\\\" target=\\\\\\\"_blank\\\\\\\">Portfolio</a>.

Offline eFXAmy

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
Re: X-Wing Case
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 02:24:36 PM »
Not yet Boba.  I will let you know when we have more information on it.

Any news or updates on the X-Wing display case? Hope it is not too expensive.

Offline Trooper Jon

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Yo Joe!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »
Have any of you ever checked out a store: casesforcollectibles.com? You can order any size case that you want. When I plan to put out my collection for permanent display, I plan to order cases from them. Check them out.

Offline Boba Binks

• VIP
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +12/-0
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »
I have a guy close to me who makes any size display case you need. You might have heard of him StompinGround / KodoFett cases. He use to sell on e-bay and on rebelscum but got taken advantage of by dishonest people. I did have a website up for him but he took it down for the time being.  He now only makes cases as you order them. I have all my Master Replica Studio Scales and some other props all in his cases. The price is about the same between the two. I get a discount since I help him bend the cases I need or if I buy the plastic there is no charge if I bring it to him and help out. Many people praise his cases though he can take some time to get them to the person. Each one is made to order.

For my X-Wing I would like the eFx case since it is specially made for it.
<br />Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty  Hunter on Naboo.<br /><br />View my Sandtroopers.com <a href=\\\\\\\"http://djsyczylo.net/sandtroopers/STPortfolio.htm\\\\\\\" target=\\\\\\\"_blank\\\\\\\">Portfolio</a>.

Offline Boba Binks

• VIP
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +12/-0
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »
There is a rumbling out there that people are saying eFX will not be producing the X-Wing display cover.