Author Topic: StarWarsShop.com new items!  (Read 74132 times)

Offline Commander JediSearch

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
Re: StarWarsShop.com new items!
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2005, 07:29:05 PM »
Makes me not want to order Wedge from them.
"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett
Stephen Armbrust - Alvin, TX
My Collection

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2005, 08:09:56 AM »
more new glass 3D designs available at StarWarsShop.com

Also, they have some new pewter figures available:

And these I'm not to sure about, but I bet someone will appreciate these:

Limited Edition Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Medalionz Box Set
Our Price: $54.00

Yet another hot international exclusive for our U.S. fans! The Revenge of the Sith Medalionz collection, which contains 24 rare copper-colored coins featuring your favorite characters, droids, and vehicles from Episode III, is now available exclusively for the first time to domestic shoppers. Unlike the more common silver-colored versions, these copper versions are only available in this limited packaged set. Each coin measures approximately 1 inch in diameter, and comes with storage box and certificate of authenticity. Edition size of just 2000

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2005, 08:16:04 AM »
I'm not really a coin collector by any means, but I really like that coin set!  I think that looks great, but I wish SWS had a picture of it in its display case.  I'd like to see how this thing would be displayed in my collection.

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2005, 03:05:03 PM »
The glass pieces are sweet.  I just need to stay focused on action figures.
My Collection

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2005, 03:35:12 PM »
The cubes are okay, but without a really nice lighted base, they're boring.  Most bases I've seen are cheesy and plastic.  Not a coin collector either.

Pat

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2005, 06:46:24 PM »
Bounty Hunter 7-pack now available for pre-order at StarWarsShop.com

"Hunt for the Millennium Falcon" Bounty Hunter Action Figure 7-Pack
Our Price: $34.99

"Bounty hunters! We don't need that scum!"

Admiral Piett may not have been too happy about Darth Vader's use of outside contractors on the Han Solo job, but no true Star Wars fan will be able to pass up this limited edition collector's set. Recreating the famous scene from Empire Strikes Back, this Diamond Comics exclusive set by Hasbro features Lord Vader addressing the galaxy's greatest 3 3/4" mercenaries: Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Dengar, IG-88, Bossk, and Boba Fett.

Vintage collectors will recall similar department store offerings for multi-figure assortments back in the 1980s, which are now hotly sought after for their rarity and unusual packaging. This fantastic villain set harks back to the spirit of those rare exclusives, and even incorporates some of the retro styling of the early window box packaging.

This set of seven figures comes packaged with blaster rifle accessories for the bounty hunters and a lightsaber for Vader. This exclusive set is limited to just 10,000 units.

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2005, 08:08:57 PM »
I may get this one...I liked this set.

Pat

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2005, 08:10:50 PM »
I may get this one...I liked this set.

I'm not getting this rehashed s**t.  Sorry.  I've been lured to that path many times before, and it's not going to happen this time.

:dogshit:

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2005, 08:45:43 PM »
 :dogshit: :dogshit:

there's just something about a big pile of steamy poo   :D

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2005, 03:20:53 PM »
Here's something new and exciting!

StarWarsShop.com is pround to announce:

Exclusive Studio Scale Star Corps Trooper Helmet Replica
Our Price: $399.99
Ships Worldwide, except Mexico

Available only to Hyperspace members.

The most limited of the Master Replicas helmets at a worldwide edition size of just 600
Padded and wearable with lenses formed from a see-through, tinted, plastic sheet
Comes with a custom display, numbered plaque, and certificate of authenticity
Constructed of gloss-painted fiberglass; aerators and chin module are injection-molded

Please note the image shown is an unapproved prototype. The actual helmet is a pristine helmet, not battle damaged.

The fourth in the stunning series of Master Replicas Clone Trooper helmets! And, you can only add them to your collection by purchasing one here! This item is a Hyperspace exclusive. It will be opened up to non-members should inventory remain on Monday, August 1, 2005.

The Star Corps Trooper Helmet, identified by the signature yellow stripe running down the helmet's center, has been produced in the most limited quantity of all the clone trooper helmet replicas by Master Replicas. Earlier versions had edition sizes of 750 worldwide. This Shop exclusive has been limited to only 600 worldwide, making it the rarest yet in the clone trooper prop replica army.

Fans will recall that the Star Corps Troopers, let by Commander Bly, aided Aayla Secura on the planet Felucia before killing the unsuspecting Jedi leader in cold blood at the behest of Darth Sidious. It is one of the most memorable scenes from Revenge of the Sith.

As with the previous editions, the Star Corps Trooper helmet comes with a custom display, numbered plaque, and certificate of authenticity. It is padded and wearable with lenses formed from a see-through, tinted, plastic sheet.

The exclusive Star Corps edition is likely to be pulled from the ranks quickly, so make sure to get yours today!

History:

Master Replicas surprised the collecting world with their announcement last year that they would be producing high-end replicas of various helmets and costumes from the Star Wars universe. Their premiere pieces in this line are a trio of Clonetrooper helmets as seen in Episode III. First up is the "standard" white trooper helmet. Next, the helmets of the red-decorated "Shocktroopers", who serve as the Emperor's personal guard have been recreated in exact detail as a direct-only item through their website. The third are the blue-striped helmets of the "Special Ops" troopers, who specifically accompany Anakin on his mission to the Jedi temple, have also been recreated by MR as a retailer exclusive. And finally, the newest helmet is the yellow-striped helmet of the Star Corps troops led by Commander Bly on Felucia, produced exclusively for customers of StarWarsShop.com. Each helmet is constructed in durable fiberglas, and is fully padded and lined and features tinted, clear plastic lenses. The replicas were all reproduced directly from the original ILM CGI files and Lucasfilm reference photos. Each helmet includes a special display stand and numbered plaque.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 03:23:27 PM by starfox »

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2005, 03:28:05 PM »
more Hyperspace Exclusives.....at StarWarsShop.com

12-Inch Darth Vader Real Action Hero Figure
Our Price: $179.99
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Add to Wishlist
24 points of articulation, a three-piece removable helmet, six different glove variations
Leather-like quilted body suit, fabric cape, and lightsaber that can be displayed both as on and off
Very limited quantities available of this exclusive imported direct from Japan

Ships Aug 30

One of the most anticipated figures to come from Medicom's Real Action Heroes line, Darth Vader with removable helmet is finally available from Japan as an official U.S. exclusive only here!

Standing over 12.5 inches tall, Darth Vader features 24 points of articulation, a three-piece removable helmet, six different glove variations to achieve multiple poses, boots molded in a soft vinyl material, an imitation leather quilted body suit, a fabric cape, a lightsaber that can be displayed in both on and off modes, and transparent figure stand.

What is arguably the best feature of this new Vader is the incredibly accurate sculpt for Anakin's scarred face as he appears in Return of the Jedi. This is definitely the Anakin reveal version of Vader to display among your large figure collection.

Darth Vader comes packaged in a tasteful black window box that clearly displays the character and its accessories behind a hinged flap cover.

In addition to Vader, shoppers can also pick up the stunning Jedi Luke Skywalker figure at StarWarsShop (also a U.S. exclusive) to recreate the climactic lightsaber duel from Return of the Jedi. Quantities are limited so make sure to add Vader and Luke to your collection today!

This item is a Hyperspace exclusive. It will be opened up to non-members should inventory remain on Monday, August 1, 2005.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2005, 03:30:44 PM »

12-Inch Luke Skywalker Real Action Hero Figure
Our Price: $169.99
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Add to Wishlist
24 points of articulation, six different hand variations and lightsaber
fabric Jedi robe, utility belt, and transparent figure stand
Very limited quantities available of this exclusive imported direct from Japan

From Medicom's celebrated Real Action Heroes line, the limited edition Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker deluxe figure is now available exclusively in the U.S. through StarWarsShop!

Standing nearly 12 inches tall, this deluxe figure from Japan features 24 points of articulation, six different hand variations to achieve multiple poses, a lightsaber that can be displayed in both on and off modes, a fabric Jedi robe, utility belt, and transparent figure stand. What's more, you can now get the limited Darth Vader edition to recreate the climactic lightsaber battle from Return of the Jedi!

Jedi Luke comes packaged in a tasteful black window box that clearly displays the character and its accessories behind a hinged flap cover. This is hands-down the most movie-authentic Jedi Luke to date, so make sure you get one of these fantastic limited figures from StarWarsShop today!

This item is a Hyperspace exclusive. It will be opened up to non-members should inventory remain on Monday, August 1, 2005.

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2005, 05:46:15 PM »

I really want one of these!  :trooper:
My Collection

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2005, 06:03:50 PM »
I love the helmet and the Luke.  Too much for my blood though!

Pat

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2005, 08:19:16 PM »
I need to save my pennies for that helmet.  ;D
My Collection

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2005, 01:11:18 AM »

Me Too! It's to bad they're so expensive I'd like to get all of them, and what's this crap Hyperspace members only!?  :smileyfinger:
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2005, 06:43:52 AM »
and what's this crap Hyperspace members only!?

sucks doesn't it?!?   >:(

Offline Trooper Jon

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Yo Joe!
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2005, 06:42:21 AM »
I like the Medicom Vader. I broke down and ordered one. I swore that I wouldn't blow that much money, but the figure really appeals to me. I checked around the net, and the prices for these figures are actually less than other retailers. Maybe I'll come to me senses and cancel the order. Probably not though.

I would like to buy the Luke too, but his head sculpt doesn't look much like Luke. He looks great but not accurate enough for the money.

I hope Starwarsshop.com carries the Medicom Stormtrooper that I believe is due out later this year. He's going to be a really sweet figure as well. I hope that we see more figures from Medicom. Just not too many at a time because they are insanely expensive.

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2005, 08:56:44 AM »

It looks like I'm outta luck.  They are showing this item as sold out.   :'(
My Collection

Offline Shade

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • Wipe them out, all of them
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2005, 05:19:37 PM »
This helemet was gone fast...I keep wanting one of these but never find the extra cash~ Wish they made more kids sixes of gear too because heck they want to wear it more then me

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2005, 02:00:25 PM »
StarWarsShop.com
 now has the EP3 ROTS DVD on pre-sale for $29.98 ....I personally will wait, because I think local retailers will be more around the $15-$20 range when it comes out!

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith DVD
Our Price: $29.98

Brand-new full-length documentary
Two new featurettes
15-part collection of Lucasfilm "web-documentaries"
Playable demo of two levels of Battlefront II

Ships Nov 1

The epic intergalactic adventure of the Star Wars saga is finally complete, and audiences can celebrate the unforgettable fun and thrills of Revenge of the Sith when the DVD debuts November 1. You can now pre-order this final segment to the epic Star Wars saga and look forward to receiving it on or near the date of release!

The two-disc Revenge of the Sith DVD will include a brand-new, full-length documentary produced by Lucasfilm Ltd.; two new featurettes -- one exploring the prophecy of Anakin Skywalker as the Chosen One, the other providing an in-depth look at the movie's eye-popping stunts; and a 15-part collection of Lucasfilm's groundbreaking "web documentaries."

The Revenge of the Sith DVD will also offer access to a special Xbox-playable demo of two entire levels from LucasArts' Star Wars Battlefront II.

Story

In Revenge of the Sith, the Clone Wars rage, widening the rift betweenChancellor Palpatine (Ian McDiarmid) and the Jedi Council. Young Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) is caught in the middle, his allegiances torn. Seduced by promises of power and temptations of the dark side, he pledges himself to the evil Darth Sidious, becoming Darth Vader. Together, the Sith Lords set in motion a plot of revenge against the Jedi. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor) tries to turn Anakin back to the light side, leading to a climactic lightsaber battle that will decide the fate of the galaxy.

If you order your copy of the Revenge of the Sith DVD today we will strive to get this shipped so that you will find it waiting in your mailbox November 1.

Twentieth Century Fox SKU: SWFOXEP3DVD

« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 02:02:05 PM by starfox »

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2005, 02:05:40 PM »
....I personally will wait, because I think local retailers will be more around the $15-$20 range when it comes out!
Same here...  That's the "I want it first" price.  :-\
My Collection

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2005, 02:22:17 PM »
They may want it forst, but won't get it first, especially from SWS.com!

Pat

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2005, 02:25:20 PM »
True!  I actually got my Trilogy DVDs from Overstock.com and I received it before many other people reported getting it.  I'm probably going to order this DVD from them as well.
My Collection

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2005, 09:29:09 AM »
more high dollar artwork, look to StarWarsShop.com to order this incredible piece!

This amazing piece which drew a lot of attention at Celebration III is limited to only 250 pieces worldwide. Tsuneo Sanda has quickly become one of the most cherished Star Wars artists and has published scores of prints, posters, and other illustrations for Lucasfilm over the last ten years.

You'll spend hours trying to find a character not represented in this comprehensive hero and rogue gallery from all six chapters of the Star Wars saga. George even makes a cameo appearance!

Celebrate the saga with this fantastic limited edition print by prolific Star Wars artist Sanda. Signed and numbered, from an edition of 250.

Congratulations!" - Celebration III Art by world reknowned artist Tsuneo Sanda
Our Price: $299.99

Finest printing finish using a combination 8-color lithograph and silk printing method
Limited to 250 pieces worldwide
Premiered at Celebration III
Measures 783 mm x 550 mm

Ships Sep 5

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +32/-0
    • The Archive
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2005, 09:33:41 AM »
That really is a cool piece!  I'd love to see it hangin on my wall.  That's a lot of spare pennies to scrape up though.
My Collection

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2005, 10:30:03 AM »
I'm not so sure that I like this piece of artwork.  First of all, I don't see any Sandtroopers in the damn thing.  Secondly, that Luke Skywalker image looks like s**t... he looks like a friggin' girl if you ask me.  I would much rather spend the money on Dave Dorman prints than that thing.

Offline Jimsjedi

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What are you whinning about now?
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2005, 10:41:03 AM »
What is the exact size on this? I managed to pick 1 up at CIII. It's about the size of a standard sheet of computer paper (8 1/2 X 11''). I only paid $20 for mine and have it framed, and hung up in my cube at work.
Attitude with a smile :)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2005, 10:44:31 AM »
What is the exact size on this? I managed to pick 1 up at CIII. It's about the size of a standard sheet of computer paper (8 1/2 X 11''). I only paid $20 for mine and have it framed, and hung up in my cube at work.

It's in metric mm, and I can't convert these things in my head, but if comes out to 8 1/2 by 11 inches, then $20 is more than enough, $300 is insane!  It better be in a solid 24 carat golg frame inlaid with pure platinum!

Offline Aantmanntooine

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +20/-0
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2005, 12:44:32 PM »
Its about 30.5"x21.7" for the math challenged.  25.4mm = 1"
I used to be cool...until some people told me I wasn't.