Author Topic: StarWarsShop.com new items!  (Read 74129 times)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
StarWarsShop.com new items!
« on: February 16, 2005, 09:54:48 AM »
SWS.com has a bunch of new additions, from Fridgerator flair magnets to framed art by James Berkey, from Code 3 the  At-St to the new EP3 video game for XBOX or PS2.....follow the link HERE to see all what's available!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 09:58:51 AM by starfox »

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re:StarWarsShop.com new items!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 10:00:29 AM »
this Kotobukiya scout trooper is pretty sweet too!

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Re: StarWarsShop.com new items!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 09:39:56 PM »
Two New Items...

Exclusive Republic Commando Maquette
StarWarsShop.com has another new item on their site that just might interest all fans of Republic Commando... the exclusive Republic Commando Maquette. This item will be limited to 400 pieces worldwide, was sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios, measures approximately 7.5" tall, and will be available in June. However, there's one downfall about ordering this piece... you must be a Hyperspace member if you plan on adding this to your collection. Add this item to your wishlist here.

Darth Vader on Your iPod!?
StarWarsShop.com has just revealed something so big that it will blow away all Apple iPod owners! Coming out in April will be the exclusive Episode III cover for your 4th Generation 20gb and 40gb iPod models, which will sport molten lava on the front and Darth Vader on the back. The cover will cost $29.99, but if you want to take Star Wars with you everywhere you and your iPod go then you won't want to miss out on this. Head on over to StarWarsShop.com to order yourself this iPod cover.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 11:46:39 AM »
new Han Solo bust available for pre-order....

click†

StarWarsShop.com
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 01:25:19 PM by starfox »

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
  • "I am a Stormtrooper." "You are a huge nerd..."
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 05:33:18 PM »
  I just bought the Squad leader, but I cant find the freaking Sandtrooper Cpl. WTF did that one sell out, and not the others !!! And BTW since I refuse to join the Hyperspace thing. Will anyone order me the Repub. Commando If I pay you in advance, Or I'll make a really sweet trade if you want to do that insted. ( i.e.-TF Vader)
We are a extreme fighting force of extraordinary magnitude !!!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 07:46:41 PM »
† I just bought the Squad leader, but I cant find the freaking Sandtrooper Cpl. WTF did that one sell out, and not the others !!! And BTW since I refuse to join the Hyperspace thing. Will anyone order me the Repub. Commando If I pay you in advance, Or I'll make a really sweet trade if you want to do that insted. ( i.e.-TF Vader)

i thought the sandtroopers were not available yet, not til later in the year...

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 07:58:17 PM »
  There taking the orders for them now but will ship in a month or two. Anyone find a pic of the Rep. Commando SWshop.com exclusive yet, I have not seen one.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 09:59:35 AM »
all the kick a$$ 3-d posters are available now and these are sweet!

you can order any one of these Code 3 SW Posters

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 06:34:09 AM »
The first Sandtrooper bust is now avaiable at StarWarsShop.com click the name to pre-order!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 06:35:22 AM by starfox »

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 12:04:45 PM »
  ^^^ Damn you Dave  ;) !!! I just ordered both of them !!! I swore I would not get in to these guys... But after getting a Stormtrooper bust at Media play, I'm kinda hooked now.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2005, 12:23:43 AM »
† ^^^ Damn you Dave† ;) !!! I just ordered both of them !!! I swore I would not get in to these guys... But after getting a Stormtrooper bust at Media play, I'm kinda hooked now.

thay are addictive!   :)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 07:21:25 AM »
today you can order the new Yoda & Vader, click HERE

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2005, 08:38:20 AM »
  ^^^^ Nice try, Dave !!! But after the Scout Trooper on the speeder bike NO MORE!!! The 3 3/4 line is all I'll do from now on. :D

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2005, 08:45:17 AM »
  ^^^^ Nice try, Dave !!! But after the Scout Trooper on the speeder bike NO MORE!!! The 3 3/4 line is all I'll do from now on. :D

ha ha lol!  ;D

here's something new today, a very sharp Vader watch!

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2005, 08:46:40 AM »
That watch looks really nice!  Very classy!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 03:21:28 PM »
StarWarsShop

more wonderful items, click the link above to shop....

This one is sharp, but a little pricey:

For the first time in almost a decade, Star Wars collector plates are back! Cards Inc. in the U.K. has launched an all new limited edition series of plates, with Clone Trooper among the first available. Limited to 3000 pieces, this fine bone China plate features the prequel's striking clone troopers in a variety of poses, and measures 8" in diameter. Comes with certificate of authenticity.

and for you bobblehead freaks:

Distributed exclusively in the U.S. by StarWarsShop.com, this Yoda bobble head from England is the perfect kitsch accessory for your desktop or dashboard. This is the first Yoda nodder ever produced, and is part of an all new series of U.K. bobbles that measure between 4" and 8" tall.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Who's your Daddy?
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2005, 10:02:41 AM »
sport this brand new Vader T-Shirt from StarWarsShop.com

Just in time for Father's Day, StarWarsShop.com is offering an exclusive insider-only men's t-shirt that sports the hip "Who's Your Daddy" graphic recently spotted on several celebs and industry personalities. The perfect gift for your fan dad or for the fashion-savvy, this stylish tee tastefully defines Star Wars chic. 100% cotton.

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2005, 12:12:27 PM »
Today the first day that the Holo Leia Figure is available for pre-order at StarWarsShop.com but theres a catch.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2005, 05:21:36 PM »
Clone Wars fans, get your freak on with this!:

pre-order now,  StarWarsShop.com

Gentle Giant's latest from the Clone Wars figure line, Barriss Offee and Luminara Unduli, are sure to be the next hot item in this celebrated series of maquettes which capture the look and feel of the animated series in 3-D. As collectors of this line can tell you, the last female CW maquette to be released, Padmé Amidala, has become the most sought-after in the line, and the Jedi pair we're now offering may follow the same trend. Don't wait--grab this stunning pair now before the Jedi become all but extinct! Measures 8" tall, with edition size TBD.

International Shipping Surcharge: $10.00
U.S. Shipping Surcharge: $5.00

Offline Shade

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • Wipe them out, all of them
Gentle Giant Statues
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2005, 06:31:27 PM »

This is really nice, we love it and want one.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 11:53:08 PM by starfox »

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
Re: Gentle Giant Statues
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2005, 09:19:55 PM »
It would have been cooler if they had not been the animated versions!
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2005, 10:38:21 PM »
Now that maquette is just friggin' sweet as hell!  Why in the world does StarWarsShop have to unload all these great items at one single time?!?  If they were smart they would spread them out, so that we don't go broke in one evening of purchasing stuff from their site.

Offline Shade

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • Wipe them out, all of them
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2005, 10:55:36 PM »
We just started getting into the busts and statues and it is breaking the bank. But his maquette is a must have. We love the animated clone wars maquettes and this is our fav so far besides the Arc Captain.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2005, 07:05:08 AM »

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Just kidding Troops! It's not the holiday season quite yet, but it sure will be here in a hurry. The Official Site has recently announced a huge lineup of new Star Wars collectibles that will be here just in time for the holidays. Coming to the StarWarsShop.com website will be a whole slew of goodies, ranging from blown glass and porcelain ornaments, snow globes, pewter items (vehicles, helmets and figures), and ornaments made out of polyresin (M&M M-Pire figures and miniature vehicles). All of this will be readily available starting today. Read more about this here.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2005, 06:13:06 AM »
StarWarsShop.com seem to have a new mini-saber, check out the pics and order HERE

The exclusive Master Replicas .45 scale black chrome Anakin Skywalker lightsaber replica is the latest of the highly collectible dark chrome class. The third in this series, the Anakin replica is the must have item and joins ranks with the Obi-Wan A New Hope edition and the Darth Sidious saber from Revenge of the Sith. This latest black chrome edition reproduces the lightsaber Anakin wields before succumbing to the dark side of the Force in the prequel trilogy's final chapter.

The sinister appearance of this darkly-clad edition is fitting for a Jedi succumbing to the Dark Side. Its uniform color also accents the signature form of the famous lightsaber that fans are most familiar with -- it is, after all, the same saber that Luke will carry through the next two chapters of the saga following Revenge of the Sith.

This exquisite scaled example of a most elegant weapon comes with a display stand and packaging that distinguishes it with a StarWarsShop.com logo. With a worldwide edition size of only 4,000 units, be sure to get yours before this latest addition to a popular new series becomes all but extinct. Randomly distributed in the master cartons will be the highly coveted gold plated Lightsaber Scaled Replica. These will comprise of 5% of the production run. Prototype pictured and subject to change

Constructed of black chrome-plated machined brass, ABS grips with rubberized paint
Comes with collectible presentation box that features the StarWarsShop logo
Measures approximately 5" long x 0.7" diameter
Includes Certificate of Authenticity and display stand

Ships Sep 2005

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 08:01:54 PM »
beep beep....check out this new remote controlled R2 for only $19.99, a price that is fair for this unique item!  available to hyperspace members only at first, then for sale to the regular joe's like me!  follow the link to order today......    StarWarsShop.com

Available only to Hyperspace members.

If you are a member, click here to sign in, then refresh the page, to enable add to cart button.

Add to Wishlist
3 3/4 inch scale remote control action figure
Very limited quantity available of this exclusive
Includes remote control and batteries for operation
Features original Japanese packaging

Ships Sep 2005

Available exclusively to Hyperspace members until Friday, July 1st. Thereafter, if the product has not sold out, it will be opened up to all customers.

This is one toy that has become a favorite among many in the Lucasfilm staff. This miniature remote control R2-D2 from Japan is just about the same scale as the Hasbro action figure version, but includes all the bells and whistles (literally!) that has made R2 a favorite among fans. As the official and exclusive U.S retailer for this collectible, this one will be hard to find elsewhere

With the mini-lightsaber remote, R2 will move forward or turn on command, rotate his dome as he rolls, beep and whistle, and illuminate his photo-receptor "eye". Not since the 1978 Japanese/Canadian exclusive wind-up R2 has such a cool item come along for fans and figure collectors. R2 measures approximately 2.5" tall, and includes batteries for the remote and R2 himself.

Window box packaging attractively displays both R2-D2 and the lightsaber remote, and includes the stunning "Vader in Flames" graphics that mesh with the U.S. carded Episode III action figure line. This is one toy you'll definitely want to take out of the package, though.

Tomy SKU: SWTYR2D2

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2005, 12:37:37 PM »
StarWarsShop.com has some new items up for sale today, check these out:

StarWarsShop.com is the first to bring you glassware inspired by Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. This stein mug set includes two 12oz glass mugs and features the latest Drew Struzan masterpiece, the new Episode III theatrical poster artwork. Available exclusively through StarWarsShop.com, the mug set is perfect for the avid character glass collector, Star Wars enthusiast or sports fan! Dishwasher safe.

Note: Prototype pictured. Final product is subject to change

Give your fridge some Star Wars flare with a great new set of sculpted character magnets available exclusively in the U.S. through StarWarsShop.com.

Previously available only in Japan, each magnet features a highly accurate 3-dimensional likeness of seven different Star Wars characters from the artisans at Kotobukiya, sculptors of the ever-popular line of Star Wars vinyl statues. Magnets measure about two inches tall and include Darth Maul, clone trooper, Chewbacca, Greedo, Yoda, Scout Trooper, and Royal Guard. Collectors will receive eight magnets--seven different characters with the possibility of an eighth "secret" chase character--each packaged individually within the original merchandising case sent to Japanese retailers.

And exclusively for Hyperspace members (and this is cool) :

For fans of the animated Clone Wars series, the third in an all new line of character key sets is now available exclusively, right here, right now!

Obi-Wan Kenobi continues the exclusive tradition of this new series from Acme Archives, which began with the introduction of the Yoda Character Key at Celebration III and the soon-to-be-released General Grievous at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. With an edition size of only 750 (that's 250 less than its two predecessors!), Obi-Wan is likely to go fast, especially considering its affordable $25 price tag!

A character key set is traditionally used as a reference by animators when producing character artwork and background plates. For this limited edition, Clone Wars Obi-Wan has been reproduced on a clear acetate cel which "floats" above the illustrated backing board. Depicted behind the image of Obi-Wan is the character's unique color set, a rough pose with hood, and character stats.

The collectibility of the animated Clone Wars series continues to grow with the success of Revenge of the Sith and the promise of new Clone Wars adventures rendered in dimensional animation. The original 25-chapter series is already highly regarded among fans of the saga, seamlessly filling the gap between Episodes II and III.

Don't wait to take advantage of this rare offering. This exclusive addition to this fantastic new series is the most limited yet! Matte measures 6" x 8" and the artwork is approximately 4" x 6". Edition number printed on metal plaque and certificate of authenticity included.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 12:40:42 PM by starfox »

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2005, 07:36:52 PM »
I don't know where to begin. Do I order all of them or one at a time. I guess it's time to have another budget chat with the wife.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2005, 10:27:13 PM »
The Kotobukiya 9.5" Episode III Clone Trooper is available now! I sure wish payday was sooner!

Dark Horse is proud to continue this line of exquisite vinyl figures imported from Japan and manufactured by one of the world's premiere model makers, Kotobukiya, Inc.

The Episode III Clone Trooper stands 9.5" tall and is poised ready for action. Packaged in a large, color window-box, this item is the perfect addition to any Star Wars collection.

Kotobukiya 9.5" Episode III Clone Trooper
Our Price: $94.99
Ships Oct 27(starfox B-Day)  ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 06:06:47 AM by starfox »

TAC Coins Needed

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2005, 06:14:12 AM »
Lord Vader is right on time with this piece, lookie HERE

OR

http://shop.starwars.com/kernel/imageload?table=cat_images;ttl2=15;key1=103960_img1;key2=-100_img1

Never has the iconic "Vader in Flames" graphic come to life more effectively than in this new limited edition watch from Fossil. Using exclusive new technology, designers have created a stunning watch face that glows behind Vader's helmet with an animated burning effect at the touch of a button. The watch face and band are black ion plated, with "Star Wars" etched into the side of the face. This is one red hot Vader watch that fans will definitely want to show off. Comes in a sculpted collector's case with flaming Vader graphics. Limited to just 1000 pieces.

Limited edition size of 1,000 pieces
Features glow background and animated flames
Watch face and band are black ion plated metal with Star Wars etched on the left side of the face
Comes in a sculpted collector's case with flaming Vader graphics

Ships Aug 2005

Limited edition size of 2,000 pieces
Features glow background and animated flames
Watch face and band are finished in brushed stainless steel
Comes in a sculpted collector's case with flaming Vader graphics

Ships Aug 2005
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 06:16:18 AM by starfox »