Author Topic: REBELS season 2  (Read 886 times)

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
REBELS season 2
« on: June 24, 2015, 04:21:30 PM »
Though I seen it at CVII. It still gave me goosebumps when I heard "The apprentice lives."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: REBELS season 2
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 08:40:02 PM »
Now Vader will pursue Ashoka like he does Luke in the OT?  The preview for the next episode this fall is about Rex, Wolffe, etc.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 09:23:27 AM »
It took awhile but it seems they had a pretty good reason for putting the kibosh on the Clone Wars.  It's pretty obvious they're going to incorporate the old with the new, for the kids.  My question is WHERE are the freaking action figures???
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 09:50:26 AM »
Yeah I hope they still make more rebels figs and they don't get lost in the TFA rush
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 01:23:07 PM »
They have the cheap 2-packs.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 08:57:54 PM »
Just watched Relics of the old Republic.  Walker vs walker!!  What an outstanding episode!
This season just gets better and better. Go clones!!

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 11:55:08 PM »
Boy Ezra sure kicked ass in this weeks episode.  Loved when he accidentally stunned kannan and Rex