Author Topic: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 - Discussion Thread  (Read 16417 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 - Discussion Thread
« on: May 04, 2012, 09:48:21 PM »
Here we go again..... check out the teaser trailer for Season 5!  Not much but looks neat!

http://www.starwars.com/watch/tcw_season5_teaser_trailer.html

Looks like more of Maul/ Savage and deathwatch....
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 10:48:16 PM by David D. »
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
Re: SEASON 5 of The Clone Wars
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 10:33:04 AM »
Found a popular theme and running with it are they?

Is the theme going off topic of clones wars or should it be a spin off cartoon?
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 09:59:47 PM »
Jedi defender has a link to the full season 5 preview that's being shown at starwars weekends. It's a utube video someone shot with a camera phone or something.  Looks good though. One scene shows vizla addressing a large crowd on mandalore, suggesting that death watch takes the planet back to its warrior ways?  Could be interesting, guess Satine will have to be killed off.... Lots of shots of savage and maul too.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 01:27:32 AM »
The clip on the front page Nabil shot was pretty good.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 04:12:19 AM »
I hope we get some real plot based storylines & not just 1 Death Watch episode or 1 Savage & Maul & then add lots of filler?
I'll be happy no matter what & will be watching.
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 07:30:00 AM »
The clip on the front page Nabil shot was pretty good.

My bad I didn't check the front page.   Oooops. Can we link it here Spice?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:30:52 AM by darthdan »

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »
Here you go!

There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 08:07:15 AM »
Link the clear version from the front page spice.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 01:50:00 PM »
*SEASON FIVE PEEKS*
Besides the obvious return of Maul and Savage.
1. Going to the planet Onderon. Known from the Tales of the Jedi comicbook series.
2. Debut of the Black Sun Organizations.
3. We will see R2's biggest contribution to the war effort.
4. We will see Embo in action along with his new side-kick. Marrok.
5. A final note. Some characters that were created for the show will meet their destinies.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 11:52:36 PM »
Please kill asokha or Rex already!

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 06:46:50 AM »
Do you think they'll kill Asokha? Unless its the last season, I don't believe they'll do that.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0
Feedback thread http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15027.0
For trade http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 08:17:52 AM »
As much as I think they're going to KILL Ahsoka, I can't see HOW?  All the poor crushed little girls, and I'm NOT just talking about Ashley!  :D ;) :P 8)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 09:00:12 AM »
Rex and Ahsoka must die before the end of the series. We already saw Appo in one episode with Pong Krell.  And we know he leads the 501st in ROTS.  Ahsoka either has to die or get marooned somewhere unreachable.  The whole point like Yoda comments on now and then is if Anakin will be able to let go of Ahsoka when the time comes.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 08:04:48 PM »
So the latest clip from comic con has obi in mando armor fighting along side Katee Sakhoff's mando character.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 04:48:24 AM »
Watched new trailer 5 times or more? & I can NOT wait!
I need more Mando's & MORE EPIC BATTLES for ALL SIDES.
When I saw Sidious fighting for what he has created & HOPEFULLY showing his REAL POWER.
I let out a "HELL YES!!" show me the TRUE POWERS & SKILLS of A Sith Master in animated form?

Why did Cartoon Network move it to Saturday morning at 9:30 AM?
This show with its violence & War? should be at 8-9pm? I can't help but remember the Quadruple decapitation from last year.

Maul or Oppress will die? or both? or Ventress? by Sidious? IMHO
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 09:45:28 PM »
Seems a bit of an inappropriate time slot to me too.   This upcoming season looks bad ass.  When are they gonna kill Asoka , Rex, savage, Maul, Satine,and ventress?
All loose ends that need to be tied up.  Is this the last season?  Or not?  Can't wait to see death watch take back Mandalore.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 04:33:04 PM »
If this is last season? I would really like to see the next chapter in the story line.
Give me "The Imperial Wars" I want to see the Empire invade & Occupy & take over all the Democratic Planets.
How they do it & why. See out friendly Clones turn to sadistic Stormies.
I am sure we would NEVER see this show? It mirrors US foreign policy & tactics & strategy too perfectly.
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 02:56:34 PM »
If this is last season? I would really like to see the next chapter in the story line.
Give me "The Imperial Wars" I want to see the Empire invade & Occupy & take over all the Democratic Planets.
How they do it & why. See out friendly Clones turn to sadistic Stormies.
I am sure we would NEVER see this show? It mirrors US foreign policy & tactics & strategy too perfectly.

I'd love to see that show, thought that's what the live action show would be.   Lucas seems to keep his real world political views close to his best so as not to alienate his viewers.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 08:31:43 PM »
Bad A@& Season 5 coming up, can't wait. But STUPID day and time for this great show, are they trying to get rid of Clone Wars for us. With the mando's showing up in Seaon 5, I hope Hasbro bring back the Mando Vehicle in 2013 that a lot of us didn't get. A must have ship..

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012, 08:39:56 AM »
GREAT! episode. What a way to start the new season.
The EU really took a hit with this episode.
Like the way they still portrayed Maul and Savage has  killing machines, but still can't seem to beat Obi-Wan.
Does this finally mean we can put all this "Rule of Two" to bed now. Since We still have Sidious and Dooku. Now we have Maul claiming to be a Sith Lord and Savage as his apprentince.   

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2012, 09:04:13 AM »
Great episode with Savage getting his arm cut off and then Maul getting is machine leg getting cut off by the Kenobie. I wanna see what is in store next for the next episode.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »
worth the wait!

I'm surprised the season opener was just one episode
last season it took 3 episodes to tell the whole story

but I prefer the single episode story arc so I'm not complaining, just commenting
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 10:15:38 AM »
I was very impressed and the part with Adi Gallia did set off the cannon alarms but I think we have already agreed this kind of thing was going to happen.  I believe it was Stass Allie that we see blown up on the Barc Speeders in RotS, I can't remember if we even saw the demise of Adi or it was just implied.  In any case, at least the death happend around the same timeline.  :)

I'm also surprised Savage while big and bold can take out Jedi with seemingly no effort at all.  I'm glad kids can get up early in the morning to see Sith cutting down everyone with lightsabers!  I really hate the new time change, because I'm not a morning person.  ::)

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2012, 05:15:03 AM »
Loved the episode & how it ended. The most dangerous enemy? the 1 from within.
Can't wait to see Palpy open a BIG CAN.

That sure is a lot of killing for Sat. morning cartoons? & real political over tones.
Why is it on at 9:30 am?
        make you intelligent."

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 05:24:02 AM »
I recently watched ROTS, and Adi Gallia was definatley missing from the order 66 scene.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 01:20:08 PM »
Death in "Revival"
Gallia was originally killed off in Star Wars: Obsession 5 (2005), but her death was later overridden by the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. Her death was instead depicted in the episode "Revival" (2012). Leland Chee, the Keeper of the Holocron continuity database, provided confirmation that any parts of the comic relating to her death should be treated as non-canon.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adi_Gallia

This unravels the mystery a bit...

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 10:02:49 PM »
Good episode, can't wait for maul and the mandos to get together.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
Death in "Revival"
Gallia was originally killed off in Star Wars: Obsession 5 (2005), but her death was later overridden by the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series. Her death was instead depicted in the episode "Revival" (2012). Leland Chee, the Keeper of the Holocron continuity database, provided confirmation that any parts of the comic relating to her death should be treated as non-canon.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adi_Gallia

This unravels the mystery a bit...

That also means the Darth Maul comic series is also non-cannon. The EU is turning into a big joke. Though the stories are good. It isn't movie cannon and fans should relize that it dosen't fit into movie cannon anymore.
It's pretty bad when the EU is treated as a whole, but now we are just taking what fits and ignoring the rest ???
Mr. Chee's job just gets easier and easier. all he has to do is watch the CW and blogs about what is cannon and what is non-cannon. 

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
  • "I am a Stormtrooper." "You are a huge nerd..."
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 10:16:36 PM »
 Just my .02 cents worth, but its a good point that Pap, came to naboo to get maul like he did Vader. At the time he was putting all of his chips on maul, when that didnt work out, he drafted Dooku to the sith team... As far as Ventress I dont rember seeing her in the movies, so she is a add-on to the clone wars series, along with alot of others. I know I have seen the first 3 seasons, is the 4th season out? I havent seen it at walmart. I usally dont have time to watch the shows, but its nice to see the whole season in one or two sittings. Looking forward to season 5 when/if i can catch it.
We are a extreme fighting force of extraordinary magnitude !!!

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »
I discussed this on another thread.
Palpatine probably did get Maul and than banished him for his failure in hopes of him becoming stronger and want to seek revenge on the Jedi.
Season 4 is out on Bluray. There is a few things in season 4 that season 5 will touch on again. So I would recommend watching those episodes. 

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2012, 11:42:17 AM »
I think you hit it right on the head Alex when you said if they didn't do anything at all, HOW much would we have enjoyed Star Wars if they hadn't made the Clone Wars?  I've enjoyed the TV series, even though it took some initial getting used to.  It blows my mind when I hear from fans that aren't fans of the Prequel / CW.  It's still a great story, and if anything we always have something to talk about!

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 10:09:17 AM »
It's not a perfect show, but I love getting 22 episodes of star wars a year. With the exception of the mandolorian school lunch program episode, they have all been pretty good

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 02:38:30 AM »
This series season 5 has really got me interested big time but so much with wanting to buy alot of SW figs though.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2012, 11:39:06 AM »
The 4 part story arc on Mandalore is turning out better than I thought. It's not just a political storyarc that we've seen in the past. Alot of action and having Kenobi, Anakin, and Rex leaving was a good thing.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 01:11:01 PM »
I've never been happier for the On Demand feature on my Comcast. I don't think I've woke up for a single episode yet...  The first episode started off with a bang, the next two have been kinda blah in my opinion.  It's great Ahsoka's found a love interest but I could honestly do without.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 04:49:58 AM »
I've never been happier for the On Demand feature on my Comcast. I don't think I've woke up for a single episode yet...  The first episode started off with a bang, the next two have been kinda blah in my opinion.  It's great Ahsoka's found a love interest but I could honestly do without.
I found it interesting in Jedi helping Terrorists? I find the overall theme with political & social over tones very similar to our own.
We all know the fate of the Republic & our fate?

I have been using Xfinity On demand for it & other shows.  Very silly time slot.  I wonder if ratings have changed?
        make you intelligent."

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2012, 06:52:34 AM »
I found it interesting in Jedi helping Terrorists?

What some call terrorists, others who may hold different ideologies call freedom fighters. Its interesting to me how things are often portrayed as black and white with no room for a gray area.

It's great Ahsoka's found a love interest but I could honestly do without.

I agree. But ultimately, the show is geared towards kids. Of all the jedi, Mace is really the only one who lives like a jedi, if you know what I mean.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 07:15:57 AM »
I found it interesting in Jedi helping Terrorists? I find the overall theme with political & social over tones very similar to our own.
We all know the fate of the Republic & our fate?

I have been using Xfinity On demand for it & other shows.  Very silly time slot.  I wonder if ratings have changed?

As Obi wan said in the very first star wars to Luke " your going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view"

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2012, 12:42:37 PM »
OK after the last two episodes featuring rebels running right into a tank and dropping grenades in both hatches, why wouldn't they fix that with a locking mechanism?  Also, nothing like waiting until the LAST second to save someone from being decapitated.  Call me nuts, but I feel like this was a bit of a boring / wasted story arc developing the "rebels".  If you were going to do this, why not have some of the OT rebels in there somewhere??? Also WHY would the Jedi leave Ahsoka on Onderon all alone??? Why wasn't it a big deal she disobeyed direct orders and got involved with the escape of the King?  :-\ ::)  I'd rather see the Savage / Maul / Mandos we were shown in all of the clips.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2012, 04:20:37 PM »
Bring on the warrior reclamation of Madalore!

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2012, 07:32:10 AM »
one more episode of this story arc

hopefully then the show will become more interesting
at this point, I only watch the first run of the episode and skip the rerun the next day
I just don't care

I want to see CLONES fighting in WARS
is that too much to ask?
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2012, 01:05:23 PM »
I liked this weeks episode, but they could've wrapped it up easily this week...... Unless they kill Lux next week or something.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2012, 01:23:28 PM »
I keep wishing they would use the beast riders more.  They showed Saw riding one in the 1st episode and then no more.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2012, 05:13:31 PM »
I know the episode was boring? but that Holo-Message to the people?
You could change a few words & proper nouns? IT FITS TO WELL with our society & Govt.
Look at what is happening all over our world? Countries losing their soverignities?
Who ever is writing, has their finger on the issues.
        make you intelligent."

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 02:01:48 PM »
OK after the last two episodes featuring rebels running right into a tank and dropping grenades in both hatches, why wouldn't they fix that with a locking mechanism?  Also, nothing like waiting until the LAST second to save someone from being decapitated.  Call me nuts, but I feel like this was a bit of a boring / wasted story arc developing the "rebels".  If you were going to do this, why not have some of the OT rebels in there somewhere??? Also WHY would the Jedi leave Ahsoka on Onderon all alone??? Why wasn't it a big deal she disobeyed direct orders and got involved with the escape of the King?  :-\ ::)  I'd rather see the Savage / Maul / Mandos we were shown in all of the clips.

I totally agree. It started out to be a good storyline, but now it's just getting boring and un-eventful. The Jedi are just as corrupt as the Sith in there ways. They have rules, but it's ok to break them when seen fit I guess.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2012, 05:31:40 PM »
Again?! This weeks story line of Jedi using pirates to smuggle weapons?!?! WTF!!
Can you say Syria, Libya, Iraq etc..., we all know to destroy a democracy is to do it from within.
Overall very boring besides the ironic plot lines & over tones to our own situations?
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2012, 08:46:39 AM »
A good episode to wrap up the 4 parter that could have been a two parter.  The end was touching. Finally some beast riders in combat.  I watched it on iTunes anyone know what next weeks show is about.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2012, 03:33:14 PM »
this last episode felt like it moved faster than first 3 of this story arc

I'm ready to see some CLONES fight some WARS again
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2012, 08:54:17 AM »
I think the voice of Petro is the same guy who does the voice for Jeff Fisher on American Dad

and I think his real name is Jeff Fisher
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2012, 02:19:11 PM »
I enjoyed this episode. It was nice to see how the padawans had to overcome there certain emotions to get there crystals. Where were the green crystals?

The planet Ilum was consistant with the EU's version. Surprised!
Except for getting the crystals part ;)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2012, 12:00:00 AM »
A cute padawan episode, nice to see Illum again.  Didn't do much to advance the plot though. Anyone now what we get in next weeks episode? 

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2012, 01:29:17 AM »
I saw both episodes at CVI, but I'm not going to wreck it for you!  :D  Honestly I thought they were doing some sort of spin-off series with this, but I'm relieved to see it's just a two part episode.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2012, 10:22:20 AM »
I saw both episodes at CVI, but I'm not going to wreck it for you!  :D  Honestly I thought they were doing some sort of spin-off series with this, but I'm relieved to see it's just a two part episode.

Oh so the padawan episode has a part 2?

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2012, 10:52:21 AM »
It's another four-part arc. They're going to Florrum in the next three, but I won't share any more of the plot details I already know. I'm looking forward to the rest of these episodes! I think it's a nice change of scenery after the Onderon arc, which lasted too long in my opinion. At least in this arc they're visiting various planets/space. I love the younglings, and I always enjoy a good Ahsoka story (well not parts of Onderon so much, but I felt the character focus there ended up being mainly on Steela).

BTW, let me know if you have any questions for voice actor Jeff Fischer (Petro), who will be joining Sandtroopers later this month for an interview! Trying to get a couple of the other younglings, too. 8)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 12:37:02 AM »
A 4 part padawan arc?  Wow they are really avoiding getting to maul and the mandos.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2012, 05:34:19 PM »
Good episode.
Love Huyand. The "lightsaber" droid.
If he has been on that ship for 1000 years teaching padawans how to build there 1st lightsabers.
Does that mean all the EU stories about padawans finding material and building their own lightsabers on there own is false?

Offline Darthikari

• Premium
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2012, 01:58:52 AM »
Gotta say I've been impressed with this season's chain-reaction scenes. The last episode of the Onderon arc, and the airlock scene have proven to be some of the finest choreography yet.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2012, 11:53:19 PM »
Yeah that airlock scene really made the episode!! Not too mention showing us the more evil side of Hondo!

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2012, 06:10:07 AM »
Yeah that airlock scene really made the episode!! Not too mention showing us the more evil side of Hondo!
I love Hondo, he reminds me of the people I used to work for, He only cares about profit & nothing else.
His allegiance is to himself & his pockets not good or evil, he walks the thin moral line & does what is best for him.
        make you intelligent."

Offline General Grievous

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2012, 09:24:48 AM »
Bound for Rescue preview, :o

"Jedi Scum!" - General Grievous.

Offline Darthikari

• Premium
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2012, 10:36:05 AM »
This arc has pleasantly surprised me. There's been so much more than just little kid Jedi on cutesy adventures. This season has really ramped up the violence too, and even though its offscreen, that clone death in the trailer is one of the most brutal on the show thus far. Love the foley work there!

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2012, 01:30:04 AM »
Yesterdays episode was REALLY good but I hope we can see more troopers instead of younglings.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2012, 10:22:41 AM »
yeah I'm missing the CLONES and the WARS
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2012, 10:21:02 PM »
Good episode. Now that Asoka been rescued, what happens next week?  The younglings rescue Obi wan and Cody and fight grevious? 

Offline General Grievous

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2012, 05:45:40 PM »
Dooku's Revenge!  :o

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2012, 12:39:30 PM »
The four-part "Young Jedi" story arc concludes this week with "A Necessary Bond." What has everyone thought of the arc so far?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2012, 03:37:55 AM »
The four-part "Young Jedi" story arc concludes this week with "A Necessary Bond." What has everyone thought of the arc so far?
Better than I thought it would be, got way better in the 2nd episode.   I wonder if Hondo will be killed in part 4?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2012, 10:34:54 AM »
 No significant deaths like I'd hoped for but we did get a resurrection of sorts. Loved the pirate paint job on Slave One! 

Offline General Grievous

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2012, 12:39:44 PM »
1st Preview for this week's episode, Secret Weapons.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/starwars/preview/index.html

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2012, 10:04:30 PM »
So the droids/ republic commando episodes begin.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2012, 07:27:42 PM »
Really loving Hondo. His character & personality are great. Have a bad feeling his luck will run out eventually?
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2012, 10:15:30 PM »
Really loving Hondo. His character & personality are great. Have a bad feeling his luck will run out eventually?

I hear that!! I'm surprised he didn't die in this last episode.

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2012, 11:26:11 AM »

I hear that!! I'm surprised he didn't die in this last episode.

The episode took place before "Revival" (the Season 5 premiere).

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »
Hondo and Ventress are my two most favorite characters on the show

Hondo because I love what he says and how he says it, and Ventress because she is the most dynamic character in the whole series
plus I dig bada$$ chicks
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2012, 12:24:07 PM »
"Secret Weapons"
Really!?!

I felt like I was watching a SW Spongebob re-make episode where Plankton made a Mr. Krabs robot.

Colonol Gascon- Plankton
WAC-47- Spongebob

Plankton gets inside robot Krabs to try and steal Krabby Patty formula

Gascon gets inside one of the droids to steal the transmission decoder   

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
I really thought it kinda blew too, let's get on to the Mando's and Black Sun PLEASE!  ::)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »
Well another cute episode that doesn't advance the plot much.    Hopefully the republic comando will come on board next week and liven things up.

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2012, 09:41:29 PM »
Might have something to do with the time change?

Offline General Grievous

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2012, 04:17:05 PM »
1st Preview for this week's episode, A Sunny Day in the Void.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/starwars/preview/index.html

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2012, 08:21:10 AM »
I am really missing the CLONES in Clone Wars
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2012, 09:33:22 AM »
I'm telling you, I think it may have something to do with the time change. Padawan stories, and now this astromech arc. It all seems to be playing to the fighter pods age bracket.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2012, 03:48:22 PM »
I'm telling you, I think it may have something to do with the time change. Padawan stories, and now this astromech arc. It all seems to be playing to the fighter pods age bracket.

You may have a point.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »
We'll see, I like Droids but it's not living up to the hype they previewed pre-season.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2012, 02:27:47 PM »
"Secret Weapons"
Really!?!

I felt like I was watching a SW Spongebob re-make episode where Plankton made a Mr. Krabs robot.

Colonol Gascon- Plankton
WAC-47- Spongebob

Plankton gets inside robot Krabs to try and steal Krabby Patty formula

Gascon gets inside one of the droids to steal the transmission decoder

Part 2 of the SW/Spongebob storyarc.
You can't tell me that Colonol dosen't remind you of Plankton. Even sounds like him.
The way this season is going. It almost seems the Disney deal was being done while working on season 5.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2012, 03:48:15 PM »
I sure miss the CLONES and the WARS in this tv show
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2012, 07:43:21 PM »
WHat the frak was that piece of s**t episode!  The void in this episode was the lack of plot..... What a stupid waste of time..... This episode could be skipped completely, and it wouldn't matter.  This episode makes the mandolorian school lunch program episode look award winning. 

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2012, 10:28:45 PM »
Was it just me or did R2-KT do next to nothing?  I guess it was cool enough to have it included but yeah I could have done without the last two episodes, and with the four from the young Jedi arc, hopefully things pick up after the break next week.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2012, 03:20:16 AM »
so far this season has been a major letdown

the first episode was the best and then it was straight downhill for the rest, and now it seems to be picking up speed
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
Yup pretty sucktacular thus far.  Hopefully the lost republic commando can save the droids and col froggy and possibly salvage the last few episodes next week.  Why does every episode, even the crappy ones, have to be told over a 3 to 4 episode arc?

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 - Discussion Thread
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2013, 09:14:12 AM »
authentic vintage deco Walrus Man!

just a cameo (twice) but it made the show much more tolerable
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2013, 03:07:07 PM »
Way better than the last one!  This 3 parter got a 4th part or do we get to move on next week?

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2013, 03:21:55 PM »
I bet there is another of this arc

and I think we haven't seen the last of Gregor either
Hoam skool Dropowt

Jedimom

« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2013, 04:32:56 PM »
I kept hearing this was a 4=parter, but I really don't see what else they could do with this

Plus I heard that a certain red-faced character was going to be on this next epsiode

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2013, 12:31:45 PM »
I'm sorry, but this Season sucks so far >:(

Even my son is getting tired of watching it.
Not very promising with everything going on with the franchise right now. Even the comicbook line is horrible right now.

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2013, 08:12:44 PM »
Yeah, I'm not impressed at all.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2013, 09:21:34 PM »
I third that emotion

total snooze fest
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2013, 01:19:19 PM »
finally some action!

and I'm glad we didn't meet Xixor, but I thought it's funny how all Faleens dress alike

I realize I'm probably alone in this, but I wish Maul had stayed dead
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2013, 11:02:08 AM »
Outstanding episode with a lot happening in it!   Maul, black sun, mando's, hutts and more...... Sweeeeet!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2013, 12:59:01 PM »
WOW and this is what I think we've all been waiting for.  The Rebel Force Radio interview with Filoni was not only funny and entertaining but very revealing.  Check out this shot that was edited out from Cartoon Network. I discovered this on Daniel Logans Twitter!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 12:59:35 PM by Darth Spice »

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2013, 09:36:50 PM »
Clone wars is baaack!  Can't wait for next week

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2013, 08:34:08 AM »
Great episode & could break it down so many ways...just have a feeling Death Watch will not be around long?
The War of Public Opinion is easily swayed & will want a new Maul fig with new legs & blade now.
        make you intelligent."

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2013, 09:25:46 AM »
Yesterday's episode was quite exciting,especially the fight between Maul and are Vizla! Definitely left me in aw. Now I'm looking foward to seeing what Maul plans next besides the obvious which is to lure Obi-Wan straight to him.
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2013, 01:46:08 PM »
Awesome episode!  More heads roll!  Awesome fight scene.  Great staged politics!  So hopefully next week is obi to rescue the ex duchess or fail in doing so?

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
I'm hoping Boba will come along soon, be a bit taller and wearing some more recognizable armor
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2013, 12:35:40 PM »
I thought the last episode was good but I hate that they are making Darth Maul want to be a crime lord
"With an army of these, who could defeat us? No one!." -KOTOR 2

Feedback

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2013, 03:52:49 PM »
I'm hoping Boba will come along soon, be a bit taller and wearing some more recognizable armor

I'd like to see Boba get his ship back from Hondo. What's Aurra sing up to theses days?

I thought the last episode was good but I hate that they are making Darth Maul want to be a crime lord

I think it's just part of Mauls strategy, temporarily for now.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2013, 10:42:07 PM »
I think Palpatine is about to tie the loose ends of the Noose on Maul, Savage Opress & Death Watch all with 1 strike & hang them all.
The preview for next weeks episode looks like he will show his true power. I want to see it..
        make you intelligent."

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2013, 01:52:35 PM »

Was thinking the same thing.
It's a bad angle to take. It's turning into a Black Sun storyline

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2013, 07:52:54 AM »
i was surprised with the amount of violence in the cartoon, the decapitation I mean....I was surprised they did this.  It's ok with me though, just not sure what a young kid would think

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »
GREAT! episode, but if Maul wanted Kenobi dead so bad. He should of just killed him when he had the chance.
Unless they were hiding in the Force. Why didn't Kenobi feel the presence of Maul and Savage. Also he didn't feel Palpatine's presence either. Even though Maul did.

Liked the fact that Palpatine re-established the "Rule of Two".

The Mando with the horns on his helmet was kind of cheesy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 02:22:48 PM by Dark Clone »

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2013, 10:17:34 PM »
Loved the Episode & watched it 5 times in a row..
Great action with great dialogue.. & Palpy is the true Sith Lord & knew what & how to do.
Did it all with face covered & did not break a sweat..or break stride & laughed the whole time...
That is true power & "There is No Mercy.."  love it...
        make you intelligent."

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2013, 09:40:16 AM »
now the show will probably go back to being lousy like most of season 5 has been
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »
now the show will probably go back to being lousy like most of season 5 has been
Watched the Internet discussion with Filoni, etc......  Sounds like the next arc might be the end for a certain padawan..... Maybe...... Supposedly Tarkin returns too...

Lot of major character death and ship death in this weeks episode though.... Loose ends being tied up I guess.  I was surprised at who survived this last episode however......

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2013, 08:55:07 AM »
Loved the Episode & watched it 5 times in a row..
Great action with great dialogue.. & Palpy is the true Sith Lord & knew what & how to do.
Did it all with face covered & did not break a sweat..or break stride & laughed the whole time...
That is true power & "There is No Mercy.."  love it...

this was an extremely good episode, loved it !

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »
I have to say I enjoyed this episode more than ANY in the series.  We just really have to wonder about if they can produce these episodes, HOW can they not realize when Gascon & the Astros are getting played out?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »
Well this weeks episode was kind of dull, but hopefully it sets something else up....... Guess it can't be all mando's blowing each other up. 

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2013, 11:02:52 AM »
Yeah it seemed like CW SVU or very law & order like.  I REALLY don't like when they do s**t like the buzzdroids and Ahsoka & Anakin in that RotS-like fight.  Does it not take away from that special battle that sucked you into the greatest prequel film just a little bit? I think it does, and not for nothing Anakin seemed to handle the attack BETTER than in RotS.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2013, 04:20:29 PM »
I thought the Jedi burned there deceased? (Anakin, Gui-Gon)
 Didn't really care to much for the "K-9 type police dog."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2013, 09:48:45 AM »

I took that funeral scene as the bodies being lowered and incinerated. 
This week was a lot of clones chasing Ashoka .... Run Ashoka run.....  Could've cut this episode in half to move the plot along.  Better than last week but, could've been better. 

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2013, 01:30:12 PM »

I took that funeral scene as the bodies being lowered and incinerated. 
This week was a lot of clones chasing Ashoka .... Run Ashoka run.....  Could've cut this episode in half to move the plot along.  Better than last week but, could've been better.

Was thinking the same thing. But would've like to of seen it to be sure.
Was it me. Or did the ending remind you of the "Fugitive" with Harrison Ford. When he jumped to escape from Tommy Lee Jones

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2013, 01:35:45 PM »
Pretty good this week.
Ventress had on, what seems to be the Sith armor (helmet wise) from Force Unleashed.
Not that that was the only game mention, but did you guys catch level 1312 and 1315 mentions in this episode. A little nod to the upcoming video game 1313 maybe.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2013, 10:29:35 PM »
Was good to see Ventress & love her new outfit, if only Hillary Clinton shaves her head? That is Asaj Ventress.
I was hoping for a little more of Hondo this season & this episode reminded me of "The Fugitive"
Palpy is behind this..he will side with Anakin? but the Council? so Anakin will lose a little faith in the Council &
destroy it later in ROTS. Palpy has a plan & no one interferes.. ask Opress or Maul? (BEST EPISODE OF SERIES)
All of this is to make the final plan unfold perfectly & Anakin fulfills his destiny.
        make you intelligent."

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2013, 12:00:55 AM »
I think Barriss is the Jedi that is framing Ahsoka for bombing the temple and killing the clones

my guess is that Barriss still has a brain worm controlling her
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2013, 06:13:21 AM »
I think Barriss is the Jedi that is framing Ahsoka for bombing the temple and killing the clones

could be??  Who would have ever guessed in Season 1 with new character Ashoka, Anakins padawan,
would or might be executed by the Jedi Council/ Republic to wrap her character up?
We all made guesses? but that was not forseeable.
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »

If  its true and bariss dies cause of it,  then that would suck cause she dies on top of a tank in the ROTS comic during order 66..... But it wouldn't be the 1st time the CW has altered the eu storyline.

Offline Del

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2013, 10:30:02 PM »

If  its true and bariss dies cause of it,  then that would suck cause she dies on top of a tank in the ROTS comic during order 66..... But it wouldn't be the 1st time the CW has altered the eu storyline.
wasnt Vos the one on the tank?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2013, 11:01:01 AM »
If memory serves correct, I believe so.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2013, 03:00:32 PM »
I also think it is.
A Force Choke is a Dark Side power that Sith use. So I think that Barriss has been secretly studying the ways of the Dark Side.

And yes. She did die in the EU, but would you really be surprised if they made her a Sith and went against the EU? ::)

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2013, 07:28:51 PM »
I knew it was Barriss, but why her. Isn't she paired up with her Master though. Why do they keep screwing up the charactors and the timeline in CW? I thought Ventress was killed, now here in this series she is a bounty hunter. There is plenty of stories to do without changing the charactors around and around.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2013, 09:09:25 PM »

wasnt Vos the one on the tank?

Ok I just looked at the actual comic ans she gets blasted by an AT-TE on Felucia while on the ground...... So blasted by a tank not on one like Quinlan Vos,  she appears to die and Vos lives

Offline Del

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2013, 11:17:31 PM »
I knew it was Barriss, but why her. Isn't she paired up with her Master though. Why do they keep screwing up the charactors and the timeline in CW? I thought Ventress was killed, now here in this series she is a bounty hunter. There is plenty of stories to do without changing the charactors around and around.
remember EU isnt canon -its just movies and this series

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2013, 03:26:10 PM »

They never showed her being killed in the EU. She just disappeared. Besides. Like Del said. They are going by movie cannon and not EU cannon.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2013, 06:40:24 AM »
The season thus far has been a  7 out of 10 for me. A couple of episodes where really boring and just plain out right stupid but overall I liked this season along with the rest of the seasons, now I just need to get caught up with buying them on dvd now.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2013, 06:54:18 AM »
been a while since I saw the Brain Slug episode? But didn't Palpatine order it to be researched?
Did the episode not end with him carrying it away in container? can't remember & not going to dig a dvd out to see.
1 of you know & will correct me. Just a thought with "his plan" for Maul?
        make you intelligent."

Offline Del

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2013, 09:35:09 AM »
A couple of episodes where really boring and just plain out right stupid .
2 words.... Colonel Gascon?

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2013, 03:39:05 PM »
Who's looking forward to the season finale (hope not series finale) tomorrow morning?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AOadXI9xmU&feature=youtu.be

Offline Del

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2013, 01:26:19 AM »
Who's looking forward to the season finale (hope not series finale) tomorrow morning?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AOadXI9xmU&feature=youtu.be
i thik youre pushing the panic button way too hard buddy

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2013, 09:34:42 AM »
We could look at this in two different ways.
The way it ended. Could've meant the end as rumors might have suggested. Just with the music and them running the full credits the way they did. (Not sure if they did that at all season finales)

I just hope that there will be more. After a sub-par season. This ending left me wanting more.
I hope we start hearing about season 6 coming. My thought is if it is coming. Than it will have already be in production by now.
BRING ON SEASON 6! (Please) 

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2013, 08:51:33 PM »
I think it is obvious the show is wrapping up & very close to the end.
I really like the political overtones of show & seeing how the Republic falls from within.
I hope for 1 more season before the Mouse takes over completely?
& want to see a new show? called the Imperial Wars? where the newly formed Empire is
taking control of everyone & everything from Planet to Planet, Disney should be good at that.
        make you intelligent."

Offline Del

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2013, 06:38:41 AM »
thats a good point w/the credits but i believe its a season thing

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2013, 08:02:20 AM »
I don't know guys, I mean if it's NOT the end, what's left to cover?  We all wondered how Ahsoka would tie into RotS and now that we have that answer the only thing left to wonder is what happend to her during that time or during the purge.  I wonder if it's DONE for not just the season...

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
It's not over (getting so tired of hearing this). Season 6 is already finished and it's rumored to have already been written through Season 8; there's no way that's all just being flushed down the toilet. We'll probably hear an announcement at Star Wars Weekends (where two TCW actors are hosting) if not sooner. Everyone needs to have a little faith in the strength of the show and remember it has so many stories left to tell (the postponed Rush Clovis arc, whatever's next for Ahsoka, Mandalorian civil war, Maul's fate, cloned Zillo beast, Ventress' fate, etc.)

The beautiful credits at the end of the Season 5 finale are nothing more than an emotional way of representing the end of a huge chapter in the main [original] character's story. (It was also a nice way for Cartoon Network to wrap things up because the show will be moving.)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:27:37 PM by David D. »

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2013, 12:30:28 PM »
And who DOESN'T want to see those final episodes of the show that would tie into the events of ROTS? That's gonna be amazing and it'll give Episode III a lot more depth.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2013, 01:18:35 PM »
according to SW Insider (yes I still read it), Ahsoka will be back for the next season

having a different set of obligations and priorities to be sure

I'm glad this season is finally over
one of the worst IMHO
funny how there is a big war going on but every important Jedi was there for the trial
nobody was too busy doing war things

so many of the story arcs could have been shortened to give time to more interesting stories
not to mention the clones being MIA
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2013, 05:49:30 PM »
I read the SW Insider as well, & I just worry what changes Disney will make their own changes?
To fit for them & their future plans for franchise.

Disney has a chance to really make something interesting for the future movies?
Why not have some Jedi frozen in Carbonite & found & released in future movies? or Sith too?
Why not? They could change & tweak the new timeline.. make for a few surprises?
Maybe a good way to preserve some characters for future use?

Bring on Seasons 6,7,8,9 etc..
as for Season 5 most were boring & kind of lame but they made up for it with Death Watch & Palpatine fighting
Maul & Oppress

For the record.. The new voice for Palpy is WRONG & OFF he sounds more like a Imperial Officer with accent.
 INHO.
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »
So no dead Ashoka.... Damn......maybe she'll walk off into the sunset only to show up again old in episode 7...... Or maybe she'll be back next season, which I am more convinced is going to happen. 

Offline commander gree123

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • This Party's Over
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2013, 02:38:45 PM »
I'm pretty sure that there will be a season 6. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I watched some sort of behind the scenes video and they were already working on season 7 at the time. But knowing disney, you just never know what can happen.
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.” -Darth Vader ANH

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2013, 05:45:11 PM »
Our friends at Jedinews have gone ON record and posted the show is ending.  I know James Burns fairly well, if he's saying it and putting it on their fp he's probably got a really good source giving him info. I'd say much like the Droid Factory getting out of the bag, this while yet unofficial is more than likely true.

http://jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=10825

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:46:18 PM by Darth Spice »

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2013, 08:24:00 PM »
I can't say I didn't expect this. How many other shows have just ended without tying up all the loose ends? Sucks.

I really wanted to see how Ahsoka dies.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 08:24:55 PM by Hand So Low »

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2013, 08:29:10 PM »
while I'm going to miss some Star Wars on the television on a somewhat regular basis I can't say that I enjoyed this past season

but if Disney does go direct to video, I can say right now that I will buy every single one

I bought every Droids and Ewoks cartoons on VHS and DVD that I ever saw in the stores, and I wont stop now
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2013, 05:04:03 AM »
I really enjoyed this show & seeing the SW Universe & it's unique characters.
Was very cool to see the new planets & battlefields add all the social & political undertones,
it was a very well written show & will miss Hondo the most, but will just miss this show.
I really hope Disney is just going to take time & move it to their channel & leave it just as it is.
Please give us more & tie up the loose ends & leave no questions.... or at least try to?
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2013, 08:16:47 AM »
Oh how sucktacular

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2013, 11:39:21 PM »
Sounds like we are going to get to see some of season 6..... Read the following lucasfilm statement carefully

As we enter into an exciting new era focused on the next Star Wars trilogy, Lucasfilm has decided to pursue a new direction in animated programming. We are exploring a whole new Star Wars series set in a time period previously untouched in Star Wars films or television programming. You can expect more details in the months to come.

As part of this shift, we have also made some key decisions affecting Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Detours.

After five highly successful and critically acclaimed seasons of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, we feel the time has come to wind down the series. While the studio is no longer producing new episodes for Cartoon Network, we're continuing production on new Clone Wars story arcs that promise to be some of the most thrilling adventures ever seen. Stay tuned for more information on where fans can soon find this bonus content. In the video below, Supervising Director Dave Filoni offers a peek of what is to come in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2013, 04:20:01 AM »
I want to know who kills Hondo? There are too many to list.. lol
He would be great as old pirate in Ep7? but Dooku probably filets him, or Anakin?
maybe even Palpatine himself since Hondo likes to stick his nose in everyones business.
        make you intelligent."