Author Topic: Toy Hunters  (Read 3440 times)

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
Re: Toy Hunters
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 06:06:58 AM »
After watching it & the other collectible toy shows. 1 thing is blatantly obvious.
Hasbro WAS a great company, when they made their products in the U.S..
When they moved all ops to the Droid Foundaries (China)  its just too overproduced with ?? quality & standards & no answers.
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 08:53:15 AM »
Yeah we used to make a lot of great toys and other products in this country, till the radical environmentalists and regulators forced business overseas. We the people need to quit being we the sheeple and take this country back!  Time to fire most of our elected officials at the ballot box!
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 07:33:06 PM »
You need to read "Rigged" electronic voting is fixed by the  Partys, D's & R's both.
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 09:03:24 PM »
You need to read "Rigged" electronic voting is fixed by the  Partys, D's & R's both.

Yup 8 years dems then 8 years repubs .... They just trade back and forth..... But it seems like they are both the same party, they both tax, regulate, and fee the heck out of us and businesses until they flee overseas and we are left with no jobs.

Hey maybe we can dump action figures made overseas into Boston harbor to protest ..... Are own version of the Boston tea party...... I say we start with the current peg warmers...... Hee hee hee
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 10:34:26 PM »
Yeah DD then we need to start into that song " We not gonna take it OH NO' where not gonna take it, any more,... fade out.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2012, 05:56:22 AM »
The Revolution is coming & they are taking steps to protect their power, 1st was Patriot Act then NDAA & this week
House Bill 347 passed with only 3 NOs? to kill 1st Amendment, No free speech?! No protesting Gov't officals or a Gov't building & its a felony.
Both parties overwhelming voted YES? I am so sick of both parties taking an oath to protect the Constituion from all enemies?
Foreign & domestic? Every politican who goes against the peoples rights & freedoms should be stripped of citizenship & all assets.
Taken to Afganistan & left to rot.
        make you intelligent."

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 07:21:20 AM »
Its House Bill 347 "Trespass" bill, I urge everyone to read it.
        make you intelligent."