Author Topic: Season 3 of The Clone Wars  (Read 45766 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: Season 3 of The Clone Wars
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
so they keep skipping around in the time line this season so far..... like supply lines happened before the very 1st clonewars episode in season 1.....    and the kamino episodes jumped around in time too which was okay I guess......When do we get back to normal time???   Like what happened to Aurra sing after she crashed in slave 1 at the end of season 2??   When do Boba and Bossk escape from prison?   Come on give me some answers....   This new episode for this week expanding Baron Popanoidias character and bringiong Greedo into the clonewars sound interesting.....  we'll see..... >:D
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2010, 04:48:00 PM »
Supply Lines was not a bad epsiode .....not a great episode .....but alright
I'm sorry. But I was bored to death with this episode.
I hate Jar Jar. I just felt that it was almost like an episode we already watched last season. The Republic just wanted to use the planet again for there own use. ::)

I am not much for the politlical stuff.I do agree that the episode had a lot more talk and less battling.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2010, 12:23:42 AM »
I havn't watched it yet but soon tonight since I missed it cause I was resting with not feeling good today. Hopefully I think it turns out that the episode is really cool.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 04:49:56 AM »
There was a lot of intrigue in the episode.I won't give anything away but it wasa lot better then last weeks.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 10:31:22 AM »
just watched it on my ipod not bad not bad
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2010, 02:33:35 PM »
So chi eekway is baron paponoidias daughter and is pantoraan not twilek as she was when hasbro made her in to a toy for her ROTS scene lucas family pack..... hmmm.... boy that ought to start some debate... guess I have to cut the lekku off her head and purple hair now

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2010, 02:42:28 PM »
It seems like they're almost TRYING to push the debates wouldn't you think?  I mean could they really miss this bad?  I liked the episode and thought they did a great job on the animation of the Baron, but he IS the boss so they better! LOL  ;D
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »
From the preview for next week looks like we are heading back to Mandalore

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 09:44:13 PM »
Anyone else think it was cool that one scene in this weeks episode was in the Mos Eisley cantina.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 10:23:29 PM »
Dang, you guys are making wanna go and watch it on my DVR to which I STILL have not done yet.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2010, 11:28:52 AM »
Anyone else think it was cool that one scene in this weeks episode was in the Mos Eisley cantina.
I thought it was pretty cool.

Jedimom

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2010, 07:33:43 PM »
It was kinda neat, but with 460+ planets in the Star Wars galaxy, why do we have to keep coming back to the same places? But it does give some familiarity and the kids who watch may have fun recognizing it

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 12:42:03 PM »
i wasn't too impressed with this last episode

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

cuyvaldar

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2010, 10:55:05 PM »
I actually turned the episode off it was so damn boring......So far the only secret revealed about this season is how in the world can this series keep going on with such boring horrible episodes.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2010, 03:29:16 AM »
I do agree to a point that there is way to much politicing going on.They don't need to over complicate things with the series.I we need more action and less politcs.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2010, 10:06:53 AM »
See I like the politics and the shooting. ... If you have shooting with no plot it is just mindless shoot em up bang bang crap.  >:D

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010, 02:36:54 PM »
I do agree to a point that there is way to much politicing going on.They don't need to over complicate things with the series.I we need more action and less politcs.
Yeah. I want to watch Star Wars not CNN. They are already putting to much politics in the novels. Now it seems that the CW is just turning into one big FOX news network >:(

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2010, 02:24:03 AM »
Havn't watched yet but getting ready to in a few bits.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline commanderCharlie

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2010, 08:43:45 AM »
this episode sucked!
IMG]http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a429/commandercharlie/4544631012_1c6c5f7614_o.jpg[/IMG]

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2010, 09:23:44 AM »
Yeah I hope last nights episode , corruption is setting up the next one for something good, cause by itself it BLEW!!!!  >:(

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2010, 10:04:39 AM »
What happend at the end because I fell asleep.  :-\ :( :-[
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »
They busted the smugglers, cured the kids, and paved the way for ahsoka to show up on Mandalore next week.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2010, 10:57:29 AM »
This season is turning into a snooze fest. It started off with a bang, but the past few weeks have sucked. It still sucks that Mandalore as always been a peaceful planet and that Mandalorians have always been human. The EU is becoming non-existent.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2010, 02:07:10 PM »
I didnt even  watch it....if it centers around ahsoka...Im not watching it.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2010, 04:59:53 PM »
This season is turning into a snooze fest. It started off with a bang, but the past few weeks have sucked. It still sucks that Mandalore as always been a peaceful planet and that Mandalorians have always been human. The EU is becoming non-existent.

Wait, I think in the cartoon they said that Madalore is peacful now, with some violence in the form of the deathwatch, but that they had a violent past..... if the clonewars writers play their cards right, by the end of the clonewars they could have mandalore fall to the death watch and the violent culture will return to Mandalore....  Maybe they are leading up to that... I don't know, but that's my theory.....  If it doesn't go that way then they blow.....

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2010, 06:43:42 AM »
Wake me up when it gets good .............. :sleepy:

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »
Well Foxy I had the ol "missed it again" thing going on but I will watch it when I get time.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2010, 01:04:50 PM »
I just caught the end on SW.com, I'm glad I fell asleep.  :-\ ???  I thought I read or heard somewhere Hasbro saying they'll never make the Dutchess as a figure, HOW can they do that when they basically make her a main character for a couple episodes?  :-\
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 01:05:46 PM by Darth Spice »

cuyvaldar

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »
I just caught the end on SW.com, I'm glad I fell asleep.  :-\ ???  I thought I read or heard somewhere Hasbro saying they'll never make the Dutchess as a figure, HOW can they do that when they basically make her a main character for a couple episodes?  :-\

Lies from hasblo

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2010, 11:51:31 PM »
I just caught the end on SW.com, I'm glad I fell asleep.  :-\ ???  I thought I read or heard somewhere Hasbro saying they'll never make the Dutchess as a figure, HOW can they do that when they basically make her a main character for a couple episodes?  :-\

yeah four episodes, and probaly 5 episodes now.... come on hasbro..... >:D