Author Topic: Get 3 FREE Saga Legends Figures...  (Read 3215 times)

Offline TheBarve

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
Get 3 FREE Saga Legends Figures...
« on: February 28, 2010, 02:03:10 AM »
when you buy any of the stuff listed on the form at the link below. So if you buy any of the Hasbro lightsabers/blasters/helmets you might want to use this form cause it's good till March 20th.

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/discover/Star-Wars-Redemption-Form.pdf
"What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them."
-John Meyers (HELLBOY)

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
Re: Get 3 FREE Saga Legends Figures...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 02:04:30 AM »
I seen the commercial and the figures are craptastic as always.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline TheBarve

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 02:21:50 AM »
I got a Vader lightsaber today so I'm hoping I get SOMETHING of use like some clones or battle droids. If I'm really lucky then I'll get a pilot Luke cause I need a new helmet to replace the one that broke in the vintage collection one I bought. If I'm very unlucky I'll probably end up with Yoda, Maul, or something like that.
"What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them."
-John Meyers (HELLBOY)

Offline starwarsfan_57

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 08:13:21 PM »
I bought a lightsaber and threw the box away then the commercial showed up on tv and i wished i still had the box now.
There is no signature available at the moment. Please check again another time.

Offline TheBarve

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 02:42:30 AM »
I bought a lightsaber and threw the box away then the commercial showed up on tv and i wished i still had the box now.

All you need is the original copy of your receipt and the UPC code of the item you bought. I since I'm pretty sure ?(but not %100) all the UPC codes are the same for each lightsaber (like all the darth vader ones would have the same UPC code) all you'd have to do it go to the store and get the UPC code off of the box of the same lightsaber as you bought.
So in theory you would still be able to take advantage of this offer!
-John Meyers (HELLBOY)

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 03:31:27 PM »
What's really BS about the deal is I have absolutely no use for the things they want you to buy to be eligible for the three free Legends figures that I already have! WTH ::)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 03:32:43 PM by Major fett »
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 03:54:08 PM »
They're probably being shipped back from retail, they have to do something with them I guess because it's probably the 2nd or 3rd time they've been repacked.   I get it, they have to make money, but there has to be a better way.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline TheBarve

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 02:29:09 AM »
Well I sent my form out yesterday and hopefully I get something I actually want. Probably won't be until April when I get something I bet, knowing Hasbro.
-John Meyers (HELLBOY)

Offline CommanderNaruto

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 01:41:57 PM »
thanks for the tip, maybe ill grab a gun for the lil rascals
Datteybayo!

Offline TheBarve

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »
Well got my 3 free figures today, a 501st Legion Trooper, Super Battle Droid, and Bespin Han. All figures I didn't have or army building material so it was a good deal and I got it sooner then I thought I would.
-John Meyers (HELLBOY)