Author Topic: K-Mart Sale  (Read 2054 times)

Offline patm

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
K-Mart Sale
« on: November 22, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »
This isn't an online deal, but K-Mart is selling Star Wars figures for buy one, get one free till Thursday.  Works out to $4.50 plus tax per figure.

http://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/Default.aspx?action=browsepagesingle&storeid=2421603&rapid=781731&pagenumber=9

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: K-Mart Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »
Thanks for the info and I'll add Kmart to my list of stops this week. I've read they've been getting the new waves and that's breaking down to less than $5 per figure. MY kinda sale or what the damn things should be in the FIRST place!  :)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline TheBarve

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 04:11:32 AM »
Stopped by there and they didn't have anything I needed. All the figures from the ROTJ, but the Luke that I needed. Must have just missed him again.
Oh and it's not just the SW figures. X-MEN Wolverine (Origins and Comic series) and G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra figures are the same deal.
"What makes a man a man? A friend of mine once wondered. Is it his origins? The way he comes to life? I don't think so. It's the choices he makes. Not how he starts things, but how he decides to end them."
-John Meyers (HELLBOY)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »
same thing here, nothing good, just older Clone Wars and stupid Legends figures....I think the sale ends tomorrow the 24th

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline patm

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »
The store here had Colton, Fett, new Cody, Bacarra, Han Stormtrooper, ewoks, etc plus the Thire wave of CW.  Star Trek stuff is also 50% off if anyone cares.

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »
It sucks my kmart didn't have ROTS wave, all they had was DS2 Luke, and ANH wave, although I bought everything they had so I could go back and exchange them for what I need.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 07:41:54 PM »
damn good thinking Shawn....wish I would have thought of that

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline CommanderNaruto