Author Topic: Anyone have an Entertainment Earth coupon code?  (Read 1541 times)

Offline yodanut70

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +9/-0
Anyone have an Entertainment Earth coupon code?
« on: December 19, 2008, 12:37:16 AM »
I was about to place an order but couldn't find a code online....can anyone help?

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
Re: Anyone have an Entertainment Earth coupon code?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 03:33:38 AM »
Coupon for what? Are you asking say like a discount on figures then? I've NEVER seen one for EE on a coupon to get so much off of figures etc from them. The person to ask really is Joka since hes ordered ALOT from them over the years. I don't think they have a coupon but you could surely look to see or find out.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 04:35:28 AM »
EE does not do coupons per say. They have in the past given special discounts to repeat customers and they have free shipping (purchases over $85) from time to time and great deals 3 to 4 times a year (Xmas, Thanksgiving, etc) but that is it. With that said they do not do "coupons" like other etailers. I have been a customers of theirs for yrs now one of the few etailers I trust to not rip me off.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 04:37:36 AM »
Thanks Chewywook for confirming that because I wasn't totally sure since I havn't bought that much from them in the past 2yrs.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback